ProPoints Maintaining!

Lovingbeingslimmer said:
Well last night I tried a triple choc mars so an extra 6pp- these are so yummy and chocolately! Haven't had a mars in absolutely agggges!!

Well last night I was a bit naughty drumstick lollies & refresher chews proved to be too much of a temptation didn't even bother to work out points :0(

Omg drumstick lollies are my absolute fave! Not had one for ages!! Can't imagine they would be high in points!

Just worked it out and they come up as 2pp:eek:. I'm gonna get one tomorrow for a treat after weigh-in. They are definately value for pp, they take a while to eat. Yummy:D

Think poundland sell big bags of them! Going to head there tomoro!! X

Awww I'd have to go the whole way to the north for poundland. Probably cost me 1 euro for one here :cry:. Definately on my shopping list for me next time I go there though xx

Couldn't live without pound land bargains!!

Food for today

B/ crunchy nut cornflakes 30g 3pp
Chopped strawberries and ww strawberry tart yog 1pp

L/ Heinz carrot and coriander soup 4pp
4x Jacob cheddars to dip 2pp
Cad mini fingers 3pp

Snack - apple some almonds 2pp

D/ homemade crab cakes 7pp
Green beans 0pp
Peas 2pp

Sugar free strawberry jelly with frozen vanilla ww yog 1pp

Milk for large amount of coffee and cereal thismorning 3pp

I agree I love Poundland always loads of bargains but you do have to be careful because some foods example WW biscuits are obviously £1 but in Morrisons they are 79p. You menu looks great as always.

chug said:
I agree I love Poundland always loads of bargains but you do have to be careful because some foods example WW biscuits are obviously £1 but in Morrisons they are 79p. You menu looks great as always.

Yeah that's a good point actually! Think I get too carried away in there! Hope u had a good day!!

Yeah that's a good point actually! Think I get too carried away in there! Hope u had a good day!!

Yes its so easy to get carried away in there I agree I've purchased things then regretted it because it was cheaper in Morrisons lol. Yeah I've not had a bad day thanks tomorrow is going to be a tester for me as its cake day. Its someones birthday and they bring in cakes so I think I will have to take my box in again and bring some home and have a bit each day lol.

So far today 12th oct

B/ chopped strawberries and banana with 40g muesli and ww raspberry tart yog poured on top.

5pp

L/ 2x slices of toasted sainsburys fruit bread 5pp
Tbs low cal strawb jam 1pm
Marmite rice cakes 3pp
Apple

Snack- small amount of cashews, almonds, yoghurt raisins and dried cherries 5pp

Planned dinner as I'll be late home
Uncle bens med veg risotto pack 11pp

Asda mini nutty bite 3pp for after dinner choccie fix!

dream of being skinny said:
Woo hoo that's not bad there def worth 2pp my boys were given 2 massive bags of them from friends of ours I jus couldn't resist them z

My diary normally consists of
50g porridge 5pp
Skimmed milk 1pp
Fresh oj 1pp

Tomato soup 3pp
Crumpet 2pp
Marmite
Slice of ham 1pp
Thin chicken slice 1pp
Salad gerkins chilies tomatoes cucumber
Extra light mayo tsp 0pp

Ww ice-cream 1pp for 2 scoops
Merginue nest 1pp
Snacks
Banana apple plums grapes
Mini choc muffin 2pp (homemade)
Mini bakewell slice 2pp(homemade)
Total 20pp and I'm full :0s

Lovingbeingslimmer said:
Ooh I need to try the ww ice cream, just been to the supermarket and forgot to look! Your food looks good, I love a lot of fruit too!

The ice cream is amazing vanilla and you don't feel like it's low cal even my kids eye it up !!! I think I eat too much fruit sone times I tend to graze on it all day then don't eat all my points but stil it's gotta be better than biscuits !!!

Hungry hungry day today! Finished my diploma so now back to the real world and find a job! Stressful times!

B/ belvita yoghurt crunch 6pp
Ww lemon and lime yog 1pp
Orange

Snack- banana and co co pops cereal bar.

L/ sainsburys be good to yourself root veg soup, this was really tasty! 6pp
Ryvita mini s&v from multipack 2pp
Apple

Snack- another apple!

D/ will be pizza express supermarket margarita 13pp I think

Asda nutty bite 3pp loving these!

Trying to use a few more points now and see if I still maintain or if I gain! Trial and error still I think!

Lovingbeingslimmer said:
Hungry hungry day today! Finished my diploma so now back to the real world and find a job! Stressful times!

B/ belvita yoghurt crunch 6pp
Ww lemon and lime yog 1pp
Orange

Snack- banana and co co pops cereal bar.

L/ sainsburys be good to yourself root veg soup, this was really tasty! 6pp
Ryvita mini s&v from multipack 2pp
Apple

Snack- another apple!

D/ will be pizza express supermarket margarita 13pp I think

Asda nutty bite 3pp loving these!

Trying to use a few more points now and see if I still maintain or if I gain! Trial and error still I think!

Maintenance is trial and error I find !!! I have had a lot to eat today but stil not used my dailies but I really couldn't eat anything else :0s

Back