ProPoints Maintaining!

chug said:
Menu looks great yet again. I bet your glad your diploma is over? What did you do in it?

It was a legal secretary diploma! It's a weight off my mind now it's over! Chilling out this weekend and full steam ahead Monday with job hunting! Dont feel motivated to do anything though but cleaning needs to be done!!

B/ mornflake porridge to go, gingerbread flavour 4pp
Ww strawberry tart yog

Snack- apple and bear fruit yo yos 1pp

Lunch early have the munchies because I'm bored I think! Must keep busy!
2x 50/50 crusts away toasted 2pp
Nutella and mashed banana 2pp
Caramel snack a jacks 3pp
Mini cadbury animal biscuits 3pp

Not sure what's for tea yet!

Hope everyone is having a good day, finally have some sun in Kent!

Lovingbeingslimmer said:
It was a legal secretary diploma! It's a weight off my mind now it's over! Chilling out this weekend and full steam ahead Monday with job hunting! Dont feel motivated to do anything though but cleaning needs to be done!!

B/ mornflake porridge to go, gingerbread flavour 4pp
Ww strawberry tart yog

Snack- apple and bear fruit yo yos 1pp

Lunch early have the munchies because I'm bored I think! Must keep busy!
2x 50/50 crusts away toasted 2pp
Nutella and mashed banana 2pp
Caramel snack a jacks 3pp
Mini cadbury animal biscuits 3pp

Not sure what's for tea yet!

Hope everyone is having a good day, finally have some sun in Kent!

Nutella & mashed banana sounds lush !! I brought some chocolate covered brazils , chocolate raisins & chocolate frazzle things from lidil today !! Can u see a pattern ???lol chocolate fix much needed but I can't work out points as they don't have the nutritional value on :0( any ideas how much it would be for a small portion ? X

Just looked at my app on phone and it's 6pp per 50g choc raisins and for choc brazils you get 3 nuts for 4pp. I could eat those type of thing all day long, so yummy! The nutella and banana on toast is my fave, so sweet and comforting!

Lovingbeingslimmer said:
Just looked at my app on phone and it's 6pp per 50g choc raisins and for choc brazils you get 3 nuts for 4pp. I could eat those type of thing all day long, so yummy! The nutella and banana on toast is my fave, so sweet and comforting!

Ahh thank u 3 chocolate brazilnuts for 4pp def worth it!!! Gonna try the nutella n banana for breakfast in morning x

dream of being skinny said:
Ahh thank u 3 chocolate brazilnuts for 4pp def worth it!!! Gonna try the nutella n banana for breakfast in morning x

Yeah it's worth it because it's yummy chocolate but you are getting goodness from the nuts!!!
Let me no if you like your breakfast, sure you will!! X

So excited about xfactor tonight! Night on sofa with bf and the dog!!

B/ 40g honey monster waffle cereal 4pp
Toffee apple ww yog with chopped apple 1pp

L/ cup a soup brocolli and cauli 2pp
6x Melba toast 2pp
Tbs Tom and basil lite phili 1pp
Few cherry toms
Banana

Snack- apple and mini party rings 3pp

D/ quorn 1/4 pounder 4pp
Low fat cheese slice 1pp
Home made potato wedges 5pp
Peppers and onions 0pp

Bit of Bournville for x factor 5pp

Food for today Sunday

Not stopped alllll day!!

B/ oat so simple creamy caramel 4pp
Pineapple with lemon and lime ww yog 1pp

L/ mcdonalds grilled chicken salad 3pp
Half the low fat dressing 1pp

D/ Heinz pork and stuffing big soup 7pp
2 x Jacobs cheddar biscuits 1pp

Snacks / apple
Banana
Mini choc digestives 3pp
Microwave butterkist popcorn 5pp

Food for 17th oct

B/ 40g honey monster waffles 4pp
Banana
Ww strawberry tart yog 1pp

Snack/ apple

L/ chicken and leek low fat cup a soup 1pp
6x Melba toast 2pp
Tbs Tom and basil phili light 1pp

Broke down in my car so whilst I was waiting for Boyf costa creme brûlée skinny latte 4pp I'm guessing, was medium and a load of grapes! Grrr was so annoyed!!

T/ ww beef hotpot 7pp
Load of red and green cabbage

Mr Kipling fiendish fancy 3pp

Lovingbeingslimmer said:
Food for 17th oct

B/ 40g honey monster waffles 4pp
Banana
Ww strawberry tart yog 1pp

Snack/ apple

L/ chicken and leek low fat cup a soup 1pp
6x Melba toast 2pp
Tbs Tom and basil phili light 1pp

Broke down in my car so whilst I was waiting for Boyf costa creme brûlée skinny latte 4pp I'm guessing, was medium and a load of grapes! Grrr was so annoyed!!

T/ ww beef hotpot 7pp
Load of red and green cabbage

Mr Kipling fiendish fancy 3pp

I have noticed on your diary that you quite often have cereal and yoghurt not cereal and milk ?? Any reason or just what you prefer ?
Boooo on car hooe it got fixed ok ? X

I prefer dry cereal! And then I usually have yog with fruit after!! I'm an odd ball!

Car seems ok now, battery just dies for no reason occasionally! How are you getting on?

Yep yummy dunked in soup! They go nice in the ww tomato soup for a low point lunch!!

Oh no I can't stand dipping things into fluids lol. My OH always dips his biscuits in his cuppa tea and it turns my stomach its the texture I hate I think lol.

Lovingbeingslimmer said:
I prefer dry cereal! And then I usually have yog with fruit after!! I'm an odd ball!

Car seems ok now, battery just dies for no reason occasionally! How are you getting on?

Getting on ok didn't go to wi this morning as I was working but weighed on my ww scales and I lost half pound it's slowly coming off !!!!! ? I'm a hairdresser & a cook so temptations are around all the time but I'm trying to stay focused on the goal & resist the puddings at work !
I have porridge EVERY day made with a dash of milk & rest made with water , I do tend to eat the same food all the time hense joining this site to get more ideas. Nutella mashed banana on toast is my first newie lol x

chug said:
Oh no I can't stand dipping things into fluids lol. My OH always dips his biscuits in his cuppa tea and it turns my stomach its the texture I hate I think lol.

Ohhhhhhhhhh now that is something I do miss dunking my digestive biscuit in my cuppa !!! Don't even have digestives any more?

dream of being skinny said:
Ohhhhhhhhhh now that is something I do miss dunking my digestive biscuit in my cuppa !!! Don't even have digestives any more?

Oh no definatly not lol do that gosh I couldn't drink my tea if the biscuit fell in it lol

Back