ProPoints Maintaining!

Oh where do you get the gingerbread porridge :) I have a bit of a thing for all things ginger ha..Jamaica ginger cake being my fave!!!

Got a swede in asda yesterday going to make some chips with it tonight :) and then do some mash with some for Sunday! Saw on slimming world forum before people made chips from celeriac..want to try them too but I couldn't find one in asda yesterday!

X

starkissedx said:
Oh where do you get the gingerbread porridge :) I have a bit of a thing for all things ginger ha..Jamaica ginger cake being my fave!!!

Got a swede in asda yesterday going to make some chips with it tonight :) and then do some mash with some for Sunday! Saw on slimming world forum before people made chips from celeriac..want to try them too but I couldn't find one in asda yesterday!

X

Lol loving ginger too! Tastes like Xmas!

Got it from sainsburys it's made by mornflake, it's kind of fine porridge like ready brek!

Yeah I saw the celeriac too on sw pages but I saw one in the supermarket and it frightened me a bit! Was really knobbly and didn't no how I was going to peel it so left it!!

Hope you enjoy the swede!! X

I've had celeriac as chips. I cut it into 4 quarters and tackled it that way. Kinda tastes like mild parsnip. Still added a few potatoes in though.

mitch2044 said:
I've had celeriac as chips. I cut it into 4 quarters and tackled it that way. Kinda tastes like mild parsnip. Still added a few potatoes in though.

Ooh I like parsnips,might give them a go next time, thanks for that!

22nd oct

B/ belvita yog crunch 6pp
Ovaltine light 2pp
Pear
Skimmed milk for coffee 1pp

L/ 2x crusts away 50/50 bread 2pp
Low fat peanut butter 2pp
Small banana
Ryvita minis from multipack 2pp

Snack/ apple and ww ginger crunch cookies 2pp

Planned tea

3x mini basa fillets with chill and lime glaze 3pp
Birdseye pea pilau rice fusions 6pp
Broccoli and carrots 0pp

Mullerlite coconut with choc sprinkles 2pp

Just seen on iPhone app, up to 3 sugar free mints seems to be 0pp then 4 is 1pp hope that helps a bit!

I'm so glad about the mints because I have 2 a day and I thought they would be 0. Thats good about the Jelly too.

I noticed you had the Mullerlite coconut with choc sprinkles I had that tonight too they are so lovely. I love coconut. I brought WW coconut cakes today from Poundland as they are cheaper than the shop and they are so lush. In Morrisons they are on offer 12 for £3.00 I think I will get 12 of these on my next shopping trip.

chug said:
I'm so glad about the mints because I have 2 a day and I thought they would be 0. Thats good about the Jelly too.

I noticed you had the Mullerlite coconut with choc sprinkles I had that tonight too they are so lovely. I love coconut. I brought WW coconut cakes today from Poundland as they are cheaper than the shop and they are so lush. In Morrisons they are on offer 12 for £3.00 I think I will get 12 of these on my next shopping trip.

I love it when morrisons put them on offer! I stocked the whole fridge last time! I like to freeze the coconut one, yummy and slushy!! Haven't tried the ww coconut cakes, might get them next time! Hope you are having a good weekend, hot choc at cafe Nero sounds good!!

Im not having a bad weekend i feel like im have a junk weekend really butcim still in my points. Hmmm Ive never had frozen yoghurt before lol. Yeah the hot chocolate wasn't bad I was really surprised. Hope you having a good weekend. I will be getting ready for factor results soon.

chug said:
Im not having a bad weekend i feel like im have a junk weekend really butcim still in my points. Hmmm Ive never had frozen yoghurt before lol. Yeah the hot chocolate wasn't bad I was really surprised. Hope you having a good weekend. I will be getting ready for factor results soon.

Try freezing the yogs they are yummy!

Think time is up for frankie tonight! I hope so anyway!!

Car broke down again today!!! Couldnt believe it! Perfect excuse for the fiat 500 I have my eye on though I guess!

Food for today

B/ gingerbread porridge sachet made with water 4pp
Banana
Low fat small pot of fromage frais 1pp

L/ ww recipe from website curried lentil and vegetable soup 3pp
Ww nacho cheese bites 2pp
Pear

Snack/ banana soreen 6pp

Planned tea

Quorn cheese and Broccoli escolope 7pp
Swede chips with garlic salt 0pp
Cauliflower with dribble of bisto cheese sauce 1pp

Muller lite vanilla choc sprinkles with dark cherry 2pp

Lovingbeingslimmer said:
Try freezing the yogs they are yummy!

Think time is up for frankie tonight! I hope so anyway!!

Ok I will give it a try so do you eat them frozen? Just checking cos going to put yoghurt in freezer for tomorrow.

Yeah I think time is up for Frankie to. But it always surprises me. I didn't like the show to much last night the judges was annoying me with there *****ingness. Especially the groups judge she shouldn't have said what she did about melisha b ( hope I spelt it ok) because it was nothing to do with her singing so I hope people ignore it.

24th oct

B/ 50g crunchy nut cornflakes 5pp
Tin fruit cocktail drained with strawberry ww yog 1pp

L/ curried Lentil and veg soup 3pp
Apple, pear

T/ mushrooms baked with ainsley harriot cous cous, onions and cherry toms 3pp for 30g of cous cous

Tom an basil phili on top 1pp

Roasted peppers and courgette 0pp

Muller lite vanilla and choc sprinkles 2pp

Just leave it out freezer about 15 mins before u eat it!

Can't believe sami went!!

Hello

Well I put my Mango & something muller light yoghurt in the freezer this morning and took out 15 minutes before I was going to eat it and it was still rock solid lol so I left it another 15 minutes and it was still hard so then because I couldn't wait any longer I put it in the microwave on defrost setting for 1 minute and it was still very frozen but not as bad lol. It was nice but it took me forever to eat it which I suppose is a good thing but I think in future I will just eat it from the fridge but thanks for the experience anyway lol.

Yes I was disappointed Sami left but when I listened to the sing off I said to my OH kitty will win it because of the song she chose. I still think Frankie should have gone this week.

Good menu again today.

chug said:
Hello

Well I put my Mango & something muller light yoghurt in the freezer this morning and took out 15 minutes before I was going to eat it and it was still rock solid lol so I left it another 15 minutes and it was still hard so then because I couldn't wait any longer I put it in the microwave on defrost setting for 1 minute and it was still very frozen but not as bad lol. It was nice but it took me forever to eat it which I suppose is a good thing but I think in future I will just eat it from the fridge but thanks for the experience anyway lol.

Yes I was disappointed Sami left but when I listened to the sing off I said to my OH kitty will win it because of the song she chose. I still think Frankie should have gone this week.

Good menu again today.

Lol oh sorry! Took me a while to get them right and quite enjoy them now!

I actually think kitty is quite good but a bit unstable!!

25th oct

B/ oat so simple apple and blueberry made with water and added fresh blueberries 4pp

Snack/ apple

L/ asda Tuscan bean soup7pp
Ww chilli nachos 2pp
Banana

Snack
2 slices banana soreen 4pp
Asda instant cappuccino sachet 2pp

Tea/
2x cauldron veggie sausages 4pp
Ainsley citrus couscous 30g 3pp
Roasted red onion, peppers and courgettes

Activia intensely creamy raspberry 3pp

Put on 2lb for no reason at all! Been a bit lazy with exercise I guess but not really had time!

Back