mama kash diary

Mamakash said:
Thanks Dust Queen ! And welcome back headache and cold body (not) . Well day one over .... Roll on ketosis !!! Time to sleep . Night alll ! X

Congrats babe :) great start :)

Yay...welcome back Mama- we missed you. Glad you had a lovely holiday xxx

Mamakash said:
Hey guys just quick check in cos crazy work week then silly weekend (oh dear ) and now poorly boo ..., TS today and banging headache again ..... Catch up with everyone tomorrow ...... Xxx

Well done on the TS mama x

Mamakash said:
Thanks DQ..... Aaagh head ache and feel like vomiting . Got to speak to client at seven then going to bed with that hunk paracetomol ..... Sorry guys not caught up on diaries yet :( xxx

Oh sorry you are feeling so bad hun :( hope it gets better soon x

Hey everyone slowly catching up on diaries etc ( reading glasses fixed !!) and hope everyone is ok and ready for the weekend .

Been a while since really been on here as went away for a week came back and messed about and also had a big night out lady Friday buy today is day 5 of TS and hoping to survive tonight ..,, luckily (yeah right !!) got a mild fever so making this little party girl stay home or else ...,,

Still stuck at 12 stone ..., thought would drop today but nah but hey I love 12 stone as much as it loves me and happy to keep gaining and losing the same 5 pounds .,,,NOT !!!

Making no promises to me or anyone else as everyone knows my weakness is wine not food but the house is empty of anything naughty sooooo let's see . Hopefully can finally break the 12 stone barrier at some point ...., but heck maybe not this weekend.

Putting my journey into context lost 17 pounds since July ..... I guess on any other diet that would be a blooming success story at nearly 6 pounds a month ?!!!

Xxx

Hiya Mama :)

I'm sure you'll be in the 11's in the next couple of days. Remember wine is baaaaaad lol :) xx

Back