mama kash diary

Hi joanne .... Hmmm yes maybe . I need to lose 2 1/2 stone so my (current) journey shouldn't be a long one and I appreciate that's nothing compared to some.... It's all so relative though . Like dress sizes ..and depends on height/ bone structure etc doesn't it ? We will get there and most of all get healthier every day ........x

Hi all ....well it has been MONTHS... just a week away from 6 months since I last wrote on my diary.... yikes.... 5 hospital stays and 3 ops but I am now on the mend and want very much to lose the weight that I have put back on from a combo of NHS food and lack of activity.

Today had a non fat yoghurt and smoothie for breakfats and Tomato soup for lunch. having a small bowl of organic yoghurt now (need the probioitcs and am cleaning out the fridge). Plan to start full time tomorrow and realistically would love to get down to 10 stone which is a good weight for me (I am tall but small boned). I am surpised the excess weight is not as bad as I thought. I feel so bloated form months of antibiotics and anaesthetics and really want all the rubbish out of my system.Going to try to sole source it but be sensible and listen to my poor battered body and if necessary just eat healthy meals as and when. Is 3 months too ambitous to lose the weight ? Have ordered 2 months supply of exante (have a few packs left) and this should do for 3 months with the odd low carb hi protein meal as and when I think. Wish me luck. Been a crappy year so far so really need to feel gorgeous!!

Not yet cos been unwell this year and need to get all clear from doc on Tuesday . I was thinking about it tho ..., hmmm may dust off some old work out DVDs .... Jane where are you hiding ???!!!! You will actually feel less tired when you exercise so give it a try tomorrow maybe ? Slowly slowly

Woke up with a really bad headache but determined to do this . I feel weirdly bored with food. I Like food don't get me wrong and love to cook but am weirdly looking forward to not having to make food choices . House full with family the next few weeks but telling them they need to sort themselves out ! Done enough cooking for now and anyway convalescing from my illness so there !

Might do a sneaky weigh in :)

Hi Mamakash

You are sounding so positive, well done you. I have also woken feeling more positive...good sign i hope that things will get easier.
I also had a sneeky peak last night on the scales as i was getting a bit low and was very pleased. Cant wait now to see how we have all done come end of the week.
Hope you are still recovering well from your illness.

Have a fab day x

Dee
xx

Thanks dee ! Day 4 it is and nearly half way through it (more if we go to bed early ie if in bed at 10 pm over half way loool )

Well woke up had sneaky peek at scales and it's all going down ! Feel slightly mote energised today . District nurse came to check my stitches and fingers crossed all is good and they will be out on Tuesday and I can stop behaving like a sick person. My lovely daughter is cooking full English veggie style but me is looking forward to a shake in the garden if the sun comes out. I have even told her I will cook for her today and feel ok about that despite the diet. I soooo want to get back to the weight I was when I bought the clothes in my wardrobe and bought myself some White trousers I really wanted yesterday to spur me on. Like yoga trousers so Lycra ish with a roll down top ( not to hide my muffin top cos that is GOING) ,
like everyone I need to address my overeating and learn to eat sensibly with smaller portions . My problem was until mid 20 s I was the girl that could eat anything and was a 8 stone . At 5 8 and a half that was skinny !! But could easily tuck into the whole tables puddings at school dinners (yeah 8 portions) and follow it with 3 choc bars etc etc. Obviously dont do that anymore but there is still a part of me that thinks she can !

Back