mama kash diary

I know like pencils they seem Ro really stick in my throat !
Well another day nearly over . Stayed in bed all day apart from rushing to loo and kitchen for more liquids so I can rush to loo again . Wound not great and fever still high but hopefully antibiotics will sort that in a few days . Feel very much like vomiting due I think to the flucloxacillin. Not sure how I will get through 2 weeks of it ....

Well had a shake and 2/3 of a bar so going for a soup now and the remainder of the bar with some herb tea. Hope I wake up feeling a bit better tomorrow as had wet cloth on head all day ..,. Sooo not a good luck .

Hope everyone has had a good day xx

Well day nearly over and stuck to TS with the flucloxacillin chasers .., yeuk . I think infection fever finally broke but with feeling Ill and the diet have managed arguments with daughter and other half ..,,even the cat is staying away . Thinking a nice cup of herb tea then me done till tablets at midnight .

Night all x

Hi Hun

You sound very poorly at the moment, i hope that doing this diet so soon after surgery is not putting you back with the healing process.
Remember if you need to you can do ws, it doesnt mean you have failed, i find this easier at weekends as there are so many temptations around.

I hope you have a good day and start to feel better soon.

Dee
xx

Thanks darling just taking it very easy . Yes may resort to WS . The illness should be resolved soon as they have taken the infected metal out of my body finally but it will take time for all the infections to clear . Just listening carefully to my body Abd swallowing the antibiotics and I think all the water is really good for me to detox all the drugs .
Anyway hope you have a great day Dee . You are doing so well ! X

Aaagh sorting out all my wardrobes with my daughter ... So many lovely clothes that don't fit me !!! But we gave tidied them all up and binned the big stuff and I am determined not to shop for anything more to squeeze my fat body into. Been very therapeutic and reminded me who used to be .... :)

Night. Well done today!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning all and thanks likepencil and mrmc !

Still feeling rubbish ( thanks antibiotics) but have to work today so propped up in bed with laptop and coffee determined to get through today TS . Will have my shake in an hour .

It's day 12 so nearly 2 weeks sole source although sneaky peek on scales showed again. Not worrying too much as the antibiotics bloat me up and my stomach is definitely shrinking .

Hope everyone had a good day ! X

Well day 12 nearly over and managed to TS all the way . Very proud of myself as really thought I would cave a few times today and was gagging for a piece of broccoli !!

Also beginning to feel better although still very weak . It's been a really long day as my daughter left at 6 am for the airport and the house is so quiet without her . OH is also rattling around and cooked for himself and I didn't even smell the spicy sauce he made (unlike the red wine he had which I did have a very lingering smell of) .

Really really really going off the exante bars . I used to love the Cambridge bars but the orange one makes me gag nearly as much as the antibiotics . Really struggled today to eat 3 packs . I can see how people say they forgot to eat a pack or had to force a shake down .never thought I would be one of them.

Stomach gurgling away like a volcano pre eruption . Oh dear ;)

Night all. Xxx

Day 13 and really feeling so much better and even managing to swallow the antibiotics without gagging . Fever gone and wound looking good . Had surprise visit from the district nurse yesterday and it looks like the infection has moved on! Yeah ! Really hoping this is the end of my six months of hell with this illness and subsequent infection problems as I would like my life back thank you very much.
Working from home today as lots to do but taking it easy and determined to stick at TS as i have managed that while poorly so should be easier now .

Hmmm shake time methinks... Split packs into 2 yesterday which broke the day up . Have a good day all x

Well day 13 nearly over . Got a peppermint tea and methinks an early night on the cards if my rumbling tum doesn't keep me awake . Wow day 14 tomorrow ..... It's been tough folks but hope to see some good losses soon !

Yeah also noticed my skin looks really good . Don't mean to be vane but .., wow ! :)

Well done Mamakash. Glad you are on the mend. Have a fab day 14 :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Day 15 . Weighed. Myself this morning and 3 pounds this week making a total of 10 pounds in 2,weeks . Not the dramatic losses that some have but looks like I should be on target for the typical stone a month loss so not complaining! Weight today is 12 stone 7 . Reeeeelly really want to get into the elevenses so need a good push to get there by week 5 ..,.

Haven't been able to exercise cos of illness but may start very slowly next week .
Healthwise feel loads better today . Wound hopefully finally healing and when I saw practice nurse yesterday she said u could finish antibiotics after 7 or 10 days if they are making me so Ill . They make me feel very bloated and nauseated .

Well focussed and determined . Have a good day all ! X

Hey Mama Kash just read some of your diary and you are doing fab! Well done for getting back on it after your hospital stays and ops!

10 lbs in 2 weeks is brilliant! The only trouble with this forum is that we all compare eachothers losses (I do it too!) but we are all so different in height, build, metabolism and previous diets that there is bound to be a contrast!

Sounds like your truly back in the swing of things now x

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Hey Mama Kash just read some of your diary and you are doing fab! Well done for getting back on it after your hospital stays and ops!

10 lbs in 2 weeks is brilliant! The only trouble with this forum is that we all compare eachothers losses (I do it too!) but we are all so different in height, build, metabolism and previous diets that there is bound to be a contrast!

Sounds like your truly back in the swing of things now x

Thank you so much ! Yes I agree it is hard when others lose more etc buy trying to be focused and i am very proud of myself at sticking at it despite the illness set backs .., hope you are doing well and have a lovely day xxxx

Decided to change my avatar to remind me why I REALLY need to lose weight and it is probably due to red wine ( yes and illness so I couldn't exercise as my heart was under pressure and yes due to staying in hospital too many times and eating nhs crap and stodge plus biscuits and crisps)

BUT ( and I may as well be totally honest here ) mostly due to too much red wine to "relax" and "reward " and "cos work is killing me and I can't cope and my business is going down the spout due to recession and illness " and my new OH is " stressing me out " and cos my ex " screwed me over and broke my heart and completely destroyed my trust in men "..,,..,,,And ..,and ... And ...,

But mostly just cos I did drink too frequently . Not alcoholic levels I don't think but most nights 1/2 bottle and more at weekends and occasionally "socially" at work when me and one or other of my team couldn't cope with said recession or whatever ..., any excuse ....,

So there !

And reading this makes me a little sad as I grew up teetotal cos of my mama s alcoholicism which killed her and I never touched alcohol EVER until ten years ago ..,,BUT this is a journey and I think I may have just covered a few extra miles this morning

Xx

Back