mama kash diary

Mamakash said:
Hi guys and especially LMP and DQ !!! I got back this morning . Exhausted but with a nice tan :) and an overworked liver :( and I dare not get on the scales or anywhere near them .

Err did think of you ( I posted !!) .... Well going for restart tomorrow .... Fingers crossed .... So not going near a scale till Friday to prevent total depression . Hope you all ok and will catch up in diaries soon xxx

Lol @ overworked liver
Good luck with your restart :) nice to have you back x

hi lovely lady

im back on a new diary...and like you on day one of a restartx

we can do this :) and well done on your sucess whilst ive been away for a monthx

vic's x

I am New Day1 Exante Hello Everyone

Hi there I am new to this site so not sure if Im posting in the right place. I have started day 1 of exante I am 5ft 1inch tall and 13st I want to get to 9st if I can. Wish me Luck lols :) Im glad I have taken this step at last kept putting it off so nice to find a site where so many of you give each other supportIts really nice:)
Lark1234

Lark1234 said:
Hi there I am new to this site so not sure if Im posting in the right place. I have started day 1 of exante I am 5ft 1inch tall and 13st I want to get to 9st if I can. Wish me Luck lols :) Im glad I have taken this step at last kept putting it off so nice to find a site where so many of you give each other supportIts really nice:)
Lark1234

Hi lark welcome and good luck . You can start your own diary ? It's a great way to keep on track and make friends as well xxx

Hiya mama :)

Hope your soup helped last night!
Have a good day babe xx

Hey welcome back mama K :D missed yah xx

Back