mama kash diary

Day 25 and the scales hovered at 12 stone 4.5 so happy ......

We are going hiking tomorrow and having a clean weekend plus yoga today . I have decided that I am going off alcohol . I enjoy the feeling of waking up totally clear headed far more than the taste of wine so watch this space as mama might be going all teetotal on you ......well off to work now . CT scan a week today and hoping I get an all clear but already feeling worried ......

Spring is in the air !

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mamakash said:
Day 25 and the scales hovered at 12 stone 4.5 so happy ......

We are going hiking tomorrow and having a clean weekend plus yoga today . I have decided that I am going off alcohol . I enjoy the feeling of waking up totally clear headed far more than the taste of wine so watch this space as mama might be going all teetotal on you ......well off to work now . CT scan a week today and hoping I get an all clear but already feeling worried ......

Spring is in the air !

Teetotal?? :O
Hope the scan goes well x

Your doing amazing lady, don't think I've ever read you this motivated! X

Keeping going mama! U & i r abt the same weight. Ur so motivated & doing well. It might not show just yet on the scalea but im sure it will eventually it has 2. Also maybe the inches r dropping :)
Stick with it hun :)

sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 32 and given up seriously weighing . Had a CT scan today with the dye injection so ate some salted peanuts just to stop the nausea . Nearly had toast in the hospital but said no so pleased with me.

Managed yoga today and doing a 4k park "run" tomorrow ..... Not running it obviously but will walk jog and just get through it . Should be a nice start to the day .

Hope everyone is having a great Friday ....moral of this story is to keep trying I guess ..... :) xx

Have you measured yourself? Even if the scales arent playing ball you're bound to have lost inches. If you havent taken measurements yet take some today then again in a week. Are you drinking enough fluid? When I did cd years ago even if I stuck to shakes 100% if I didn't drink enough nothing would shift. Enjoy your run x

Icandoit81 said:
Have you measured yourself? Even if the scales arent playing ball you're bound to have lost inches. If you havent taken measurements yet take some today then again in a week. Are you drinking enough fluid? When I did cd years ago even if I stuck to shakes 100% if I didn't drink enough nothing would shift. Enjoy your run x

I think maybe it's not enough water or maybe the exante bars ? I do have one each day and sometimes 2 if hard to make soup etc.

Well decided to WS this weekend in case it's lack of calories ...,, lets see if this can kick start the losses ... Be back TS on Monday .
Sooooo

1. Drink more water
2. Keep exercising

3. Only one bar

If this doesn't work then I give up

Mamakash said:
I think maybe it's not enough water or maybe the exante bars ? I do have one each day and sometimes 2 if hard to make soup etc.

Well decided to WS this weekend in case it's lack of calories ...,, lets see if this can kick start the losses ... Be back TS on Monday .
Sooooo

1. Drink more water
2. Keep exercising

3. Only one bar

If this doesn't work then I give up

Don't give up mama you still need this x

Mamakash said:
I know DQ it's just very disheartening .....,.,I don't binge ... Barely drunk and exercise ..,, lots ?????

Any drinking at all stops your liver metabolising fat though hun :( I know it sucks :(
Maybe too much exercise
How about a week lighter exercise, loads of water and 100% TS x

Back