mama kash diary

Sorry I meant one bar a day! Meant to correct it! It is hard I have struggled a bit with timings but I guess we got to make the time to do it right :)

Icandoit81 said:
Sorry I meant one bar a day! Meant to correct it! It is hard I have struggled a bit with timings but I guess we got to make the time to do it right :)

Yes maybe that's the problem if relying on ketosis but my calorie intake must be so low icany see it having an effect ......but maybe perhaps .

Eg role diet today ( on purpose ) andhave had 2 eggs and 3 veg sausages . One bar . 3 coffees and 5 cups of herb tea and 1 1/2 litre of water
Yeah and ran 3k and walked 2 ....

Maybe it's me

Yesterday one bar a piece of steamed fish and a handful of dry roasted peanuts ( wasn't well)

Mon to thurs TS

Mamakash said:
U know but had maybe 4 glasses in 5 weeks soooooooo ???!!!!!

Oh ok when you said drinks I thought maybe more :( sorry x
Is guess exercise then, maybe try easing off for a week x

Mamakash said:
Yes maybe that's the problem if relying on ketosis but my calorie intake must be so low icany see it having an effect ......but maybe perhaps .

Eg role diet today ( on purpose ) andhave had 2 eggs and 3 veg sausages . One bar . 3 coffees and 5 cups of herb tea and 1 1/2 litre of water
Yeah and ran 3k and walked 2 ....

Maybe it's me

Yesterday one bar a piece of steamed fish and a handful of dry roasted peanuts ( wasn't well)

Mon to thurs TS

Yeah when I was on LL one girl had nothing but bars and she lost absolutely Sh!t loads and stuck to it all over Christmas so I'm not too worried about too many bars

Day 34 .... Well broke diet last night as had some fish )1/2) chip s ( very few ) which indid not enjoy at all but decided to eat "normally " this weekend and restart tomorrow and try to trick my body . Not particularly looking forward to food and my stomach bad shrunk so will make a healthy choice today ...,,

Right let's try again !!!

Meant to ask .,,,,, I had so much surgical trauma to my body last year ...., plus a massive persistent infection in my chest cavity ( and this is still healing) ..,,,, I get results if my VT scan on Friday .,,,, could there be any medical reason why very slow losses ?

I feel great on the diet and hasten to
Add the exercise is done carefully and is primarily to build up strength .....,

I guess there is possibly still a cavity where the I fection was ..,,,,

Mamakash said:
Meant to ask .,,,,, I had so much surgical trauma to my body last year ...., plus a massive persistent infection in my chest cavity ( and this is still healing) ..,,,, I get results if my VT scan on Friday .,,,, could there be any medical reason why very slow losses ?

I feel great on the diet and hasten to
Add the exercise is done carefully and is primarily to build up strength .....,

I guess there is possibly still a cavity where the I fection was ..,,,,

But then I
Lost s stone befote so that wouldn't make sense .,,,

Oh well back to the water and less bars theory .

Well finally work slowed down had hardly any sleep since last Tuesday and worked every day so Grrrr .managed exante until Friday when after my bar and a soup I was soooo exhausted I went to star bucks and bought a yoghurt a mini cake ( it was tiny) and errr a bar of dark chocolate . I had started beef and salad for dinner ..... Saturday again working and had a steak and veg then Sunday I had a veg sausage and egg breakfast and admit to a piece of toast . Also had maybe 6 glasses of wine so a bad weekend ( tho it could have been worse ) . Today WS so bar and soup and some mince and broccoli .... And i had a tiny (square inch) piece of cake . Writing it down it's not that bad so why dp I feel upset ?! It's really pretty normal food intake and why Friday snack wasn't great it wasn't in the circimstances too bad !!

Back