Total Solution Manda's Diary

Well ur doing better than me. Iv sat there sulking went in kitchen and hubby had made some warm party sausage rolls to take to work and I nicked 1 :( really disappointed cause now I feel like today is a waste. I haven't had my bar for tea to try and keep cals down but eating pastry isn't going to get me into keto

Don't worry about it! Think of it this way, the first day you're nowhere near keto so it's not going to make that much difference having one wee sausage roll. Just a little blip. Today will still be a success I don't think you would notice any difference end of the week from one wee pastry xxx

Ye surpose but it's annoyin ant it when been good and suffered all day haha. Prob finding it hard cause before crimbo I went onto calorie counting having 800 cals a day . Seemed to work well for me . Having all
Thorts In head tonight about slimming world and calorie counting etc. Going to go bed soon I'm ok when upstairs lol

Ahhhh it's hard tonight. One more shake to get in a few minutes then bedtime for me. I've never done three shakes a day the first week. Hard going!

Hiya Manda, hope today's been easier xx

Bleh I only had one shake then was out longer than expected so had to grab a chicken breast to stop myself being sick. Head is hammering. Just taken ibuprofen. Been struggling to sleep too grrr

No :( though to be fair, today and tomorrow are usually my worst days. I saw my pal and she bought me a cake. I didn't want to say sorry I'm dieting because she's pregnant and I didn't want her to feel like crap lol so I just said it would flair up my digestive issues. Gave it to the greedy b astard hubby who hoovered it up. I feel better for my brufen paracetamol and chicken. Anytime I've had a bit of chicken it's made no difference to my weight loss so Im happy enough. I 0nly had two shakes.

Haha fair play for not eating it . Iv still
Got slimming world in my head just so I can feel human again. Just goin to keep going for time being . When I calorie counted it worked but slimming world good cause ant got to measure etc

I love slimming world but it's more of a maintainance diet for me. It doesn't shift anything much and I get bored of waiting. So I'll do that after exante. I bounced on the scales this morning and I'm 13'7 on day 5 with still all today, tomorrow and the next day before weigh in. I'm delighted with that. 13'6 is all I've ever gotten to without giving up, in 8 years! I went from 12 to 14 stone when I met my horrible ex husband and I've had 4 of my 5 babies since. Every time going to 15'6 and then dropping to somewhere in the 14s. I'd get as low as 13'6 then that's all I could get to. I eventually discovered that my medication for reflux disease which I started taking 8 years ago was playing a part in it. I recently stopped that and it seems my metabolism isn't as suppressed as it was before. If you look back through my old diary, I was only losing 1 and 2 pounds a week at the start of exante! I can't believe it. I knew all along I wasn't eating enough to sustain a 14 stone frame. So now I'm done having babies I'm so excited to lose weight. Just 2 more pounds and I'll weigh less than I have in 8 years. That's huge for me.
Day 5 is going well. Coffee and tea down. Now for aloe etc. I keep dreaming I eat food then waking up to find I haven't and I'm like yussss lol.

Oh my god I did that before crimbo the dreams , such an amazing feeling when you wake up isn't it haha. Iv been thinking get my 2 stone off again then join slimming world at the min I'm at 1 1/2 stone . Will see how the days go.

Really pleseased for you to be reaching that weight must be brilliant and so glad ur loosing more now.

I'm just fed up of being grumpy at the min

This page and you ladies aremail such a fantastic support to me so thankful for you. Haha I taste the food in my dreams and it's awesome. Pleasure without the calories haha. Heaviest I've ever been was when I met my hubby. I was 15'6 and shimmying towards a size 20. I'm now 13'7 and teetering between a 14 and 16 up top but 4 recent pregnancies have me wider in the middle. So I'm still a 16/18 there. My eldest is 11 I lost weight easily after her because I was young. Then I proceeded to have 4 babies in 5 years lol

Feeling like I might be in keto. I probably am a bit just not full blown as that's when I get the strongest effects. Feel energised and not very hungry. Usually takes me a full week but things are different now without the PPIs. About to have shake 2 of the day

Still not in ketosis haha but I knew that. Had a perfect day yesterday but I have gained a pound today. Hate when that happens. That's what I get for weighing daily.

Still doing grand today on day 6

Second shake down along with 2 large cups black coffee, 1 cup green tea and aloe vera juice (2 swigs)

I can't wait for weigh in. I know this first week is always slow but I've nearly competed 6 days already.

Love reading your diary :) im only just through day 1 but ive had to leave the room as all my housemates are eating takeaway and drinking wine. Can be very lonely on a diet!

You're right! Even the Facebook ones were at it tonight going on about their takeaways grrr
I'm really struggling. I hate how long it takes me to get into ketosis. I dipped a ketostick and it didn't even have the decency to pretend to change colour
Ahhhh well, to tomorrow! Another perfect TS day done!

Back