Total Solution Manda's Diary

I resisted lol I managed to eat just a bit of chicken. I feel better today and of course glad I resisted. I'm doing good today. TOTM is due on Tuesday. I'm blaming it for making me feel shitty and wanting to gub all the chocolate. Raging because when I weighed on Thursday I was 13'7 thought wow I could be 13'5 by weigh in but no, it's the day before weigh in and I'm 13'8. That's what I get for weighing daily.

Glad to see your doing well keep popping bck to see how your getting on. That seems odd don't it what was your weight last Thursday. Prob got a lot of water if your due on. And as for wanting things that was my prob first period in 2years and god I wanted everything haha .

I was 14'1 at my initial weigh in last Sunday. Ugh it's my daughters christening tomorrow and we are going out after. I will have to have steak and veggies but I don't want to. I don't want to risk slipping

Aww bless you, hopefully a big loss in the morning will make it easier for you . Can't wait to see what uv lost. Have a nice day tomorrow :)

I've decided I'm going to have one meal a day on Saturday and Sunday that's keto friendly. I often only ate one meal a day when I wasn't on a diet anyway.

That way I won't need to worry about the add a meal week in week 4. Because I only have 3 shakes I really miss food. Tonight I went mad and had two small plain burgers (no bun) and a grilled chicken salad. What I've learnt is that I won't be having rocket or lettuce ever again because it's like tucking into the plants in the front garden and expecting to enjoy them. I'd much rather have a steak and greens or an omelette.

Hahaha manda you crack me up plants in garden deffo agree with rocket tho rank. You've done a full week so least u will get the big loss to start off with . Cnt see one meal making much diff your still having hardly any cal. I did the calorie counting didn't I was good cause was eating but you do get that hmm I could just eat something else effect after haha. That's one thing products are good for
Your glad it's gone and certainly don't require any more haha.

Well my weigh in on Sunday was 13'9 so a loss of 6lb. Not too bad, I'd eaten on the Saturday night. Sunday was the christening and we had such a good time that I ended up going complately off plan. I had 900 vodka and diet cokes. Though I stuck to meat and veggies at the meal. All very good until midnight when I boot the door in and ordered a pizza. It saved me a hangover at least.
Next day I ended up having a Chinese. I'm back on plan today and I'm not all that mad at myself because I've accepted that to succeed you will mess up sometimes. And it doesn't mean you have to throw the towel in. I don't normally have big days out so I wanted to enjoy it. Back on plan and glad to be today.
One shake, glass of water, large coffee so far.

As long as your back on track that's the main thing. I did exactly same thing I think with that diet because you are cheating rather than grabbing something more healthy you think sod it if I'm cheating I'm cheating like takeaways etc . Glad you had a lovely weekend

Thank you! Totm has arrived today so that will mess up results on the scales I imagine. It's also going to be harder as I crave all manner of shi te on it. Oh well, deal the hand you're played and suck it up I suppose!

You could always come join me on slimming world haha. Scales are showing 4 1/4 loss this morning so still got 3 full days including today. I know this will slow down to like 2 a week but least I got 2 off with exante first. When I did it last time I could easy loose 2 1/2 and have a treat a week . My 5stone target tho is now down to 3 thanks to exante so I'm happy and ye will take longer but least I'm not vile all the time hahaha. How much do u want to loose now

Haha you're so lucky. I never lose anything on it. Probably because my mobility is so poor. It works as a maintenance diet for me. If you're looking for some more support, I'm part of a brilliant group on face book called reach4more. The women are all lovely and very supportive.
I just got 60 shakes, a free bar, free shaker bottle and free delivery. All in was 39.99 so I'm chuffed about that. Perfect TS day today. I'm happy as I'm learning that even when I F up royally, it's ok, I can get right back on it and leave the slip up in the past. Lesson learnt as I did a perfect week last week and fell just as I was going into ketosis. So I am paying in hunger lol xxx

Ye you was slow close but that's how the diet gets you sometimes isn't it. I know I'm past when on day three and cheat and could kick myself lol so frustrating isn't it . I'm not on facebook came off it years ago never went back on it was finding I was spending most my day in there. This a brill price tho. Hopefully ul be in the slimming world forum once reached your goal x

Thanks so much ❤ I totally agree with you there. Only reason I'm still on it is because I co run a massive missing persons page which I have to be on Facebook to manage.
Perfect TS day done. I wonder what the damage is. I'll jump on the scales tomorrow and see lol xxx

What uv gained ul still loose within 2 days you watch . That I put on over crimbo 4lb was gone in two days. Then the guilt goes haha. Hope you have an easy day and time flies today

Thank you honey ❤ jumped on the scales and it's gone already I'm 13'9 again. Happy days. I still have 5 days of TS until Sunday. Just booked our wedding for next month, so determined to wear a size 14 dress on the day. I can't believe how well I've taken my slip up, this is the first time I've gotten over it and carried on.

Back