Mandy - 93lbs to go!

Luckily I've not got the headaches as well poor you! Hope this sleeping malarkey picks uk again for us soon lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was the same on lipotrim! Not every night but I'd say 5 outa 7 xx

You did amazingly to put the phone down! Hope you get a good night's sleep tonight. How did the starting nursery go?

Hope today has been a better day for you and you get some decent sleep. Take care xx

Thanks! Aw yeah little man loved the nursery. Been TS all week so very happy xxx

Been quiet the last few days as don't have the internet at home anymore. Mainly use my iPhone so it was my bright idea to cut down on the monthly outgoings lol. Anyway been TS until today lol. I kind of knew Easter would be a hard one. Having a roast chicken dinner an have had a small bit of Easter egg. Tomorrows a new day! And weigh day tomorrow so as much as im having a meal I defo won't be going overboard. Back on TS tomorrow! Hope your all having a nice weekend xx

hey babystar...

ive done the same food wise... as long as we get straight back into it thats the main thing.. all the best for wi tomm :) x

Thanks huni u too. I didn't do as bad as I thought I would lol. Made a roast chicken dinner and had some chicken, some mash a small Yorkshire pudding carrots and gravy. Ok that sounds bad lol. Also had half a small Easter egg. Mainly out of sympathy for myself. My mum went away on a med cruise yesterday and im a big baby, I hate when she's away ha! still tho well both get back on it tomorrow good luck huni xx

Thanks hun yeah I'm defo a big baby lol

Well I lost 2.5lbs this week so my current weight is now 18st 11lbs. Can't update ticker etc as using phone xx

Wow well done babystar, you're one of my main inspirers lol Is that even a word?!!! I'm so impressed reading your posts and you are definitely giving me hope that I can do this!!

Aw thanks hun! You can defo do it! I've had more bad attempts than good ones but think this time is defo it. Good luck! Xx

Woo hoo that's great Mandy :) xxx

I'm determined to get back on TS today after a bad bad foody Easter lol! Really want to lose 4.5lbs this week to make my first stone. Have got tons of water cooling in the fridge and have made ice cubes made with sainsburys strawberry and kiwi water yum! Babysitting my wer niece who's 1 so between her and my 3year old I'm hopin I won't have time to even think about eating haha!

Well today's been a bit up and down. The ups being that I stayed TS and drank loads. The downs being that i spent a lot of the day staring at sonnys growing collection of easter eggs haha. Aw I hate Easter. Thing is im not a sweet tooth, I much prefer savoury treats but I think it's knowing they're there and I can't have them? Doesn't help that sonny doesn't eat a lot of chocolate so he's taken out he sweets and toys but isn't going near the actual eggs!! Argh! Plan for tomorrow is to melt them all down and make cakes for him, he loves cakes and I don't, result! On a positive note, I started my yoga again today, used to go to a class but it wasn't busy so it got cancelled but I got a DVD from the guy who ran it so I could do it at home. I'd got to the point where i could easily get into all the positions, and not be sore next day! Today I was a bit stiff and I already ache lol, but I'll get used to it again! Also in a crappy mood cos like a baby i miss my mum. There's not a day goes by when I don't speak to her and I feel selfish cos shes on holiday enjoying herself an here's me being a big sop lol. Another good note, spent a lot of time at the cemetery in the last few days. I used to struggle with it, but its such a beautiful place and im really at peace with it now, and sonny loves visiting "granny's garden". My gran was really supportive of me losing weight and always wanted to see me achieve my goal and because I kept failing she didn't get to, but I'm determined to do it.

What an essay I've wrote lol

Back