Mandys brand spanking new diary

babystar31

Gold Member
Hiya guys! Ok ive been naughty. I had a bad few days a few weeks back which turned into a bad few weeks and needless to say i fell off the wagon completely! So not happy with myself, can feel ive put weight on and it needs to stop. Argh. So, restarting today. Restarting at 19st 1lb (boohoo, bad girl lol) and plan to weigh on mondays, so this week will be a short one! I go on hols on the 23rd of this month so if i can lose a stone by then ill be a very happy lass!

Hiya

Welcome back, I am on week 1 at the moment, we have similar starting weights :D

Never to be seen again

Hey kookie! thanks hun. How u finding it so far?

Well, good day so far, had 2 shakes and a WS meal of chicken and green veg. Will have another shake later. Gonna have a few WS days to ease myself back in, but happy with progress today so far :D xx

Well done for starting again sometimes its easier to just give up completely, i no iv done it often enough :-s xx

Thanks sparkle! Yep it is way too easy to give up completely, ive also done it a fair few times hehe xx

Well this last few days been tough lol. Lots of temptation but have been fine! Have been doing WS this week to ease myself in and on monday im going to TS eek!

Welcome back chick and love the new diary too. You can do this and will be shedding those pounds in no time. Good luck for WI today and here's wishing you well with the start of TS- we are all here for you babe xxxx

Thanks lovie! Been quiet cos i keep forgetting to update in here haha! lost 6lbs this week tho and that was WS so very happy xx

babystar31 said:
Thanks lovie! Been quiet cos i keep forgetting to update in here haha! lost 6lbs this week tho and that was WS so very happy xx

Oooo just seen your diary didn't know you were back you sneaky one ;)
Woooo @ 6lbs :D
So great to hear from you :D
Wishing you loads of good luck xxxx

Wow Mandy well done you, hope you have a great weekend x

Hey Carly, yep im back hehe. Been quiet cos been mega busy and kep forgettin to write in here! Must try harder lol. Hope ur well xx

babystar31 said:
Hey Carly, yep im back hehe. Been quiet cos been mega busy and kep forgettin to write in here! Must try harder lol. Hope ur well xx

Yeah not too bad hun :) well don't forget to keep us informed :D
How's it going?

Aw i wont! Dont want to tempt fate by writing how good im being haha. I go on holiday a week tomorrow so stickin to WS til then, be easier to keep that up while im away, then back to TS when i get back! Doin good tho, findin it pretty easy, wont be saying that when on TS but ill get there! xx

babystar31 said:
Aw i wont! Dont want to tempt fate by writing how good im being haha. I go on holiday a week tomorrow so stickin to WS til then, be easier to keep that up while im away, then back to TS when i get back! Doin good tho, findin it pretty easy, wont be saying that when on TS but ill get there! xx

Glad it's going well Mandy :D well done

Well done indeed Mandy. When's WI and where are you off to on your hols?

Back