Total Solution Mandy's Journey.............

Enjoy your birthday then get back on track the next day. You've done really well so far and 1 day on WS will not slow down your loss x

Thanks Shellyn1980, Had a good birthday, I did eat a light tea. My husband loves his indian take aways so thats what we had but i boxed clever and had the Tandoori mixed grill and salad. It's mixed meat with no fat but it is marinated in a seasoned yoghurt. Overall i don't think that was too bad. I only had a bar today as well. I probably didn't go over 1000 cals
Tomorrow will be a difficult day cos i'm cooking a sunday roast and my dads coming so in all thats 7 sunday lunches as i will be back to it. I will have soup while they eat. Got to look at the long term and i want the weight off more than a sunday lunch.
Hope all you 'exanters' are doing well.

Well done Mandy! I would never have the will power to have just the grill...more like starter, main - curry, naan and possibly rice. No dessert! You did great! X

Hi folks,
Oh well only lost a pound this week. My birthday combined with 'totm' might have had something to do with it. When I think though, I've lost 18lbs in 3 weeks, I couldn't do that on ww alone lol.

That's the right attitude xx keep going you are doing fantastic :)

Oh well, all my enthusiasm went to pot, I've eaten again. This really does worry me. I have these demons that need to be addressed. Not quite sure how I'm going to deal with it. I know I can do this and have done it before.
I've been on 'ebay' looking at clothes in smaller sizes, painted my nails and i still ventured to the fridge. Well tomorrow is another day and i will get through it without eating a thing, only exante. I really hate this totm is makes me ravenous. Somebody once told me it's low blood sugar that makes you crave sweet things. How true this is girls I'm not entirely sure.
The 3lbs i want to lose this week will make it one and half stone loss on 'exante'. If I pull myself together it's still managable by next monday morning and anymore is a bonus.

I can do this!!
I can do this!!

I'm doing well today, Vanilla shake for brekkie, toffee, nut and raisin bar for lunch. Still debating on tea, veg or mushroom soup?
Feeling more positive and I will get through today.

Belated Happy Birthday Mandy...you did very well altogether...its my totm this week too and I dont think I even lost a lb...I was very disheartened this morning...my scales only registers kilos and tho it was wavering I cant say I lost anything till it moves to the next kilo.grrrr

week 1 - 11.5:8855:
week 2 - 0:break_diet::cry:

Don't worry Fireflii, we'll both do better next weigh in, we can do this!!!
I'm really proud of myself as i've been 100% today so tomorrow should be a little easier.........hopefully.............bring it on.

Well through most of today and still 100%. Having soup for tea, mushroom i think.
Had vanilla shake for breakfast and a choc/orange bar for lunch.
Got some exante blackcurrant water flavouring today, it's ok and makes a change from just plain old water. I am partial to a glass of coke zero too.

How's things been hun? Sounds like you've had a rough time the last few days.

TOTM is a pain in the ass! The last time it was my TOTM I was in keto and it didn't bother so much as was able to continue 100%. This time, when TOTM came I was out of keto as I'd had my youngest birthday treat.. jeez...The hunger was bad and the cravings was awful, and trying to get back into ketosis and going TS was so hard, I ended up eating, which made me eat again the next day and the next day, by which time, I'd ruined nearly a week by eating bits of food :(

Then I let stres take hold, and the last few days have been crap. I do agree, we have these demons and we've got to learn how to deal with them. It is hard knowing that we CAN do TS yet for some stupid reason we just can't say no... we CAN do this hun!!

Don't despair Bunnyhops...we all share the same demons where food is concerned...you cant go from 2000 plus cals a day to less than 600 without some slip ups ....just keep on getting in the saddle and it will pay off and you will reach your target....

Mandy...you are doing so well...I weighed in the next day and I had lost 2.2...but I had two social occasions since so i am probably yoyoing...today I am back on track and will stay on for the week....then hol time and more than likely more yoyoing...I feel like I am strapped to a pogo stick...lol...best of luck to all this week.

week 1 -Done minus 11.5
week 2 -Done minus 2.2

Hope you're ok Mandy :)

Hi guys, I'm fine just finding it hard to keep on the straight and narrow. Had a really hard weekend with food, going to start a fresh Monday morning. It's weigh day tomorrow too so I'm expecting a gain. If I sts I will be pleased.
Going to have a long chat with my friend in the morning who is doing exante too. I need to deal with my demons but don't know how. A problem shared is a problem halved so they say.

Hi guys, I'm fine just finding it hard to keep on the straight and narrow. Had a really hard weekend with food, going to start a fresh Monday morning. It's weigh day tomorrow too so I'm expecting a gain. If I sts I will be pleased.
Going to have a long chat with my friend in the morning who is doing exante too. I need to deal with my demons but don't know how. A problem shared is a problem halved so they say.

Good to see you back..coming back to it is always the hardest step, but it's the right one. I think most of us have had dodgy weekend and weeks but we al we can do is restart and try again, each time coming back that bit stronger. You'll do it!

Oh Violet, woke up this morning in the most terrible pain. I had it when I ate last time when I did Lighterlife. I'd forgotton how bloody painful it was. It's all round my rib cage and lower back. Just waiting for the pain killers to work.
It's weigh day today, waiting for my friend to come. She has digital scales and unfortunately there very accurate lol. So I have to wait until 9-10 am. It's a killer, I hate waiting. Will post the news later however bad it may be lol.

MandyLupton said:
Oh Violet, woke up this morning in the most terrible pain. I had it when I ate last time when I did Lighterlife. I'd forgotton how bloody painful it was. It's all round my rib cage and lower back. Just waiting for the pain killers to work.
It's weigh day today, waiting for my friend to come. She has digital scales and unfortunately there very accurate lol. So I have to wait until 9-10 am. It's a killer, I hate waiting. Will post the news later however bad it may be lol.

Good luck with WI :) how'd it go?

Back