Marge's Diary: +4 stones to lose by July Wedding

Hello lovely
Well I think that is a brilliant idea and dress fitting in 6 weeks now that is inspiration you go girl good luck have great day xxxx

Hello Day 2!
Well yesterday i managed one shake and had 3 atkins meals.

Aim for today: try to have 2 shakes. I wonder if anyone else struggles as much as i do to have so much liquid!!!

margarino said:
Hello Day 2!
Well yesterday i managed one shake and had 3 atkins meals.

Aim for today: try to have 2 shakes. I wonder if anyone else struggles as much as i do to have so much liquid!!!

Good morning and happy day two to you!!!! Can i ask do you have your shakes as hot or cold drinks and just sip them or have you always had probs with the liquid????
Keep up great work speak soon xxxxx

I have them cold and with ice and have to dilute them loads to be able to drink them. I'm hopeless with liquids in general, it takes me ages to drink most things! I also drink the shakes through a straw as that sometimes helps me to drink faster, i'll try drink it normally today to see if it helps. :)

margarino said:
I have them cold and with ice and have to dilute them loads to be able to drink them. I'm hopeless with liquids in general, it takes me ages to drink most things! I also drink the shakes through a straw as that sometimes helps me to drink faster, i'll try drink it normally today to see if it helps. :)

Good luck today with it I like mine warm/hot for me they just feel a lot more soothing unless it's warm then ice is very nice xxx

Just did level 1 of the 30 day shred, gonna do this alongside the diet so that i get inch loss from my tummy and thighs which are the areas i need to lose from to get into my dress.

So here are my measurements:

Bust - 37
Waist - 32 smallest part; 38 round my belly button!!!
Hips - 44

And the dress:

Bust - 36 (1 to lose)
Waist - 28.5 (3.5 - 9.5 to lose!!!!!) :eek:
Hips - 39.5 (4.5 to lose)

Wish me luck - i really need it! :sigh:

Last edited:
Just did level 1 of the 30 day shred, gonna do this alongside the diet so that i get inch loss from my tummy and thighs which are the areas i need to lose from to get into my dress.

So here are my measurements:

B - 37
W - 32 smallest part; 38 round my belly button!!!
H - 44

And the dress:

B - 36 (1 to lose)
W - 28.5 (3.5 - 9.5 to lose!!!!!) :eek:
T - 39.5 (4.5 to lose)

Wish me luck - i really need it! :sigh:

No luck needed you are gonna do it!!!! OMG ya will look stunning i just know it, can't wait to see pic of the gorgeous dress though, wow only 1 the lose of the boobage area, waist no prob!!! :D
Keep going girly we can do this!!!
luv sharon xxx

Its Day 3 :D Just about to do 30 Day Shred. Yesterday again encountered problems with drinking the shakes, and my diet is resembling more and more an Atkins one, so hopefully i'll still have a good loss at WI next Monday and then might have to get this diary transferred over to the Atkins thread.... Still feel positive and refuse to stress about it, if i can't drink the shakes, i can't drink the shakes, i'm not going to make myself sick over it! If that makes me a loser in some people's eyes, then so be it, but if i am a loser, can i please see it on the scales as well please :D Have a good day! :D

Hahahahahaha fingers crossed ya a loser then huni :D don't you dare move this thread!!!! We are here to support no matter what you are doing always
Have lovely day sweetie speak soon xxxxx

Hi Marg, I hate hate hate all flavours of the shakes/soups and bars which makes this diet pretty hard at the best of times! I literally stick to choc mint shakes 3 times a-day made with the least water i can get away with and down them in one go. So I can completely understand if your struggling with em! Maybe thats why i find it easy to quit and end up in the cycle of re-start - fail etc etc! Anyways keep up the good work it will be worth it when you walk down the eye x

margarino said:
I hope the good times start rolling soon. I feel rough! Got a headache, feel tired, I want the weekend already!

I am sure they will huni you can and will do this whichever plan you decide and before you know it the weekend will be here have lively evening take care xxxx

Hi Marg, I hate hate hate all flavours of the shakes/soups and bars which makes this diet pretty hard at the best of times! I literally stick to choc mint shakes 3 times a-day made with the least water i can get away with and down them in one go. So I can completely understand if your struggling with em! Maybe thats why i find it easy to quit and end up in the cycle of re-start - fail etc etc! Anyways keep up the good work it will be worth it when you walk down the eye x

Thanks Mishi. Actually its really weird because i like the cappuccino and choc orange flavours (non-lactose cause i don't have dairy) but the minute the shake hits my stomach i start to want to be sick and when i did CD months back i actually was throwing them back up again. I don't know if it might be because i might be totally lactose intolerant or what it is, but i'm just doing atkins for the rest of the week and we shall see what the scales - and more importantly, the tape measure - reveals. :)

I am sure they will huni you can and will do this whichever plan you decide and before you know it the weekend will be here have lively evening take care xxxx

Thanks hun, i think i just feel rubbish because i can't go to the loo :( I think i might have to take something for it! I'm tempted to use one of the leftover alli tablets i have just because they were so good at making me go to the loo, but as atkins is all about fat and protein, i'm not sure that it is such a good idea.....

Have just brought myself some extra virgin coconut oil, hopefully that should be coming through before the weekend - Thanks to Teetiefunk for the good advice! And i hope it works half as well on me as it did on her!

Also need to investigate constipation remedies to see if i can do something about this "situation".

Feeling much much better, and the "situation" resolved itself naturally :D Thank goodness for that!

Well its Day 5 and still going strong on Atkins. Managed to get through a conference full of biscuit breaks (wont torture myself or others by saying which ones they were) with no mishaps today which was totally awesome if i say so myself!

Have been doing the 30 day shred everyday and although no difference in the clothes, i defiantly feel better, like things 'feel' a little tighter even if they don't look any different. Not sure i am making any sense but never mind little miss loopy.

Well, can't wait till monday morning to see my total loss for the week, don't know what to expect because i've never done atkins before.... Hope its more than 4 lbs... But then, don't know if that is unrealistic??? We shall see :D

Have a good weekend one and all xx

margarino said:
And now for the proper English version.... definitely feel better!!!!

Hahahahaha knew what ya meant huni glad your feeling better and have lovely weekend lovely xxxx

Weigh In Day!

Well i am now 12 st 1.8 lbs according to my scales of infinite wisdom.... Can't say i'm not a little bit disappointed with 7.6 lb loss, but hey ho, i guess i can't expect miracles if i am eating and i'd rather be on Atkins losing less than cambridge throwing up :( So onwards and downwards!

margarino said:
Weigh In Day!

Well i am now 12 st 1.8 lbs according to my scales of infinite wisdom.... Can't say i'm not a little bit disappointed with 7.6 lb loss, but hey ho, i guess i can't expect miracles if i am eating and i'd rather be on Atkins losing less than cambridge throwing up :( So onwards and downwards!

Omg that is brilliant I wish I could lose that whilst eating I can't do that!!!! Well done you keep going whoohooooo :D xxxx

Back