May I join you all

Hi everyone, I've just found this site and would love to join you all. My name is Caroline, I'm 35, married with 3 gorgeous girls. I joined the local group on 20th Jan and upto 3rd Feb I'd lost 8lb, missed weigh in last week due to my little girl having an accident. I've got a long way to go and am hoping that being a part of this board will help to keep me on track.

hi i new 2, hope your little girl is ok, well done on your loss :) and :)best of luck with future losses

Welcome and good luck!

Hi all I'm new too and do not have a clue how to use this site. how do you all get the tickers and slimming world stickers? I am in my third week at SW and loving it ;-) Debra

Thanks for the warm welcome. Look forward to getting to know you all. Could someone tell me how to get the slimming world stickers into the signature please x

Hi there and welcome to the forum!:D
I am new too(been here a week!)and have found it so informative on here,there are some fab people who give good advice when you need it!

Good luck!

Good luck with your journey Hun..you seem to be doing very well already!!!

Welcome!

x

Hello and welcome xx

Hello all!! Welcome to SW and Minimins!!

Good luck with your weight loss and let us know if you need any help :)

a good tip for minimins is if you have a question use the search button at the top before asking :)

xxxx

Back