Me before and during :)

Beautiful Carrie!
What shop are you in? X

Debenhams! I will take a proper one when I'm all dolled up and get hubby to take it. Front back and side xxx

Well done, you look beautiful :)

You look fantastic ... This is my goal weight ... Got 1st4 pounds to go :) well done you :)

Wow Carrie! I'm following your maintenance diary & just wondered out of interest how tall you are? The lowest I've been is 9.13 at 5 foot 4 & in my head I always thought 9 would be my ultimate goal weight.
I'm going for it now & trying to gauge what 9 stone would look like on me lol!

I'm 5ft 3.4 inches. I round that up to 5.4 though lol! Thanks so much. You've not got far to go xxx

Wow you look amazing Carrie! A totally different person! Well done! xx

Thanks so much, just started wk 6 of insanity so here's a few day 1 insanity pics to day 36 xxx

image-2434751198.jpg

Attachments

• image-2986097107.jpg
    image-2986097107.jpg
    448 KB · Views: 285
WOW!!! You can really see a difference Carrie! Amazing! I have kept looking at insanity and thinking I would really like to do that but it seems like it would be extremely intense. I may have to buy that & give it a whirl. The results are fantastic! Did you find it hard at the start? xxx

I have just ordered Insanity!!!! Yay!!! You inspired me Carrie!! xxx

Aaaw! Bless you, it's hard but worth it. I'd live to say it gets easier but it doesn't! Lol! Look at Shaun T! He still struggled to breath lol! Xxx

Can't wait to see Shaun T lol but if he's still gasping for breath I am not sure what hope it holds out for me! haha! Do you do it every day? I can see I will be in bed by 6pm exhausted! xxx

You get a calendar with it that tells you what DVD your doing on which day, only rest day is Sundays lol! Xxx

I can see I will be waiting for Sunday every week lol. I will give it my best shot, I am sure I will improve over time. I can do any floor exercise or on machines but my co-ordination is shocking when it comes to dance videos, I just go in all directions!! With a bit of luck I will have mastered this by Christmas!! haha xxx

Wow! Carrie you are totally an inspiration! Seeing ur before and after pics totally spurred me on to crack the whip on myself and get goin on this diet once and for all! I have 2 months to lose as much weight as I can and u have made me more determined than ever!

Can I ask how long did it take u to reach ur goal??

I've been off n on diets all my adult life lol, but last year I lost 4.7st and have kept it off for a while now. ( 2 n a bit months lol but as a previous yo yo dieter that's huge! Xxx

I've been off n on diets all my adult life lol, but last year I lost 4.7st and have kept it off for a while now. ( 2 n a bit months lol but as a previous yo yo dieter that's huge! Xxx

You have done really well to lose that amount of weight and even better in maintaining! U should be proud of yourself! :)

U look fab xxx

Back