Team 1 Measuring for April

Hi team!!!

2.5 lbs off this week for me!!!!! woo hoo....another 2 pts for the team....get in!!!!!!

Well done smirky!!!!!..xx

Whats the points thing?

The whole teams thing is actually a wee competition, there are 4 teams and each member of the team gets points depending on their weight loss.

They are added together and we see how many points each team has gotten!

Hi team!!!

2.5 lbs off this week for me!!!!! woo hoo....another 2 pts for the team....get in!!!!!!

Well done smirky!!!!!..xx

Brilliant result for you Linz!

4 points in total for us from a possible 4 so far!

Cheers Boss!!! lol

And I will strive to lose every single week!!!! haha!!!

well done Lou and Linz! That really does set a bar for us all! What days are everyone's weigh ins?mine is tuesday.
xx

well done Lou and Linz! That really does set a bar for us all! What days are everyone's weigh ins?mine is tuesday.
xx

That's a very good piont Lisa! Why didn't I think of that (except the obvious reasons of being male!)

When is everyone's WIs?

I'm Wednesdays

thats what you got us girlies here for!:)
could you put our wi days next to our names on the first post and then we can see at a glance when everyone wi day is. For encouragement etc
sorry do i sound bossy! xx

thats what you got us girlies here for!:)
could you put our wi days next to our names on the first post and then we can see at a glance when everyone wi day is. For encouragement etc
sorry do i sound bossy! xx

You sound female ;)

I kid, that is actually a good idea. I'll get on that now!

Think I have altered it now to take out Gerry leaving us and to include those who have joined since my first post.

PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT IN MY FIRST POST COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I'LL ADD YOU!

ALSO CAN THE FOLLOWING LET ME KNOW THEIR WI DAYS

size102b
elegantropiste
♥ Nicki ♥
Gemma1986
kelly_m
Smirky
Rainyday

You sound like me Nicki!!!! I weigh myself umpteen times a day!!!! haha!!! But always go with my official w/i at class on a mon night..xx

Good luck for wed..x

morning team. heres to a brilliant tuesday!!

good luck lisanat and any other tuesday weighers!!!

xx

team challenges

Hi we could do mini challenges for our team
i.e:

Drink 8 glasses of water a day challenge.

Do 30 minutes of exercise a day challenge.

Eat 2 portions of fruit a day challenge.

If your on a struggling day 'shout out' challenge.

Just examples but may help us get those lbs off quicker and gain more team points?:flirt2:

Hi we could do mini challenges for our team
i.e:

Drink 8 glasses of water a day challenge.

Do 30 minutes of exercise a day challenge.

Eat 2 portions of fruit a day challenge.

If your on a struggling day 'shout out' challenge.

Just examples but may help us get those lbs off quicker and gain more team points?:flirt2:

Is it sad that I think I do all them already within my normal life? Minus maybe the last one?

I'm thinking more 'out there' challenges.

The one I have been thinking of is a kind of "plan for your night out" challenge.

Simple really, tell us all of a night out you are having soon (can be 1, 2 3 weeks away...doesn't have to be very soon) and how you are going to work your points to make it a successful night out!

What does everything think to that?

Oh no I am drading weigh in tonight I know im gonna have put on weight, i have just grabbed a bag of hula hoops and stuffed them down as it was the first thing that came to hand- when will I learn :(
xx

My little intro.. My name is Jess, I'm 21 and I'm very near to finishing my animal management degree, yaaay. I live in London at the moment, I'm from Worcestershire and I'll be moving to Sussex once my degree is over.. double yay. Live with my partner of 7 years, Adam (24).. I was a size 8 when I met him and now am a size 16 :cool: Weigh in days are Monday.

I lost 2lb this week. I won't be joining in the March challenge as I don't like doing short term weight loss challenges.. I get very disappointed and demotivated if I don't meet it. But I hope to bring lots of 2 points to the team, no matter how little each week :)

Well done on the 2 off Jess!!!

Lisanat - how'd you get on tonight???>xx

Back