Team 1 Measuring for April

My little intro.. My name is Jess, I'm 21 and I'm very near to finishing my animal management degree, yaaay. I live in London at the moment, I'm from Worcestershire and I'll be moving to Sussex once my degree is over.. double yay. Live with my partner of 7 years, Adam (24).. I was a size 8 when I met him and now am a size 16 :cool: Weigh in days are Monday.

I lost 2lb this week. I won't be joining in the March challenge as I don't like doing short term weight loss challenges.. I get very disappointed and demotivated if I don't meet it. But I hope to bring lots of 2 points to the team, no matter how little each week :)

Well done you! 2 points more for us, sitting on 6/6!

Added your WI day to the front. Fair enough regarding the monthly challenge.

add another 2 points to our score- I lost 1 pound! Much better than I thought! As i could have sworn i put it on!xx

add another 2 points to our score- I lost 1 pound! Much better than I thought! As i could have sworn i put it on!xx

Well done chick!!! We really do have a team full of losers!!!! haha!!!..xx

Big well done on the loss! That is 8 out of 8 I believe!

Hi as a single mum of 3 and having alot of weight to lose I dont have nights out so its not really going to be a challenge for me :(

Is it sad that I think I do all them already within my normal life? Minus maybe the last one?

I'm thinking more 'out there' challenges.

The one I have been thinking of is a kind of "plan for your night out" challenge.

Simple really, tell us all of a night out you are having soon (can be 1, 2 3 weeks away...doesn't have to be very soon) and how you are going to work your points to make it a successful night out!

What does everything think to that?

If I'm right we haven't dropped any points from any WIs aye?

Bugger...and mines is tonight!

Correct Pugs!!!! You can't let the team down now!!!! Get on that bike beforehand if you can and pound the lbs!!!!

Good luck!!!!.xx

Correct Pugs!!!! You can't let the team down now!!!! Get on that bike beforehand if you can and pound the lbs!!!!

Good luck!!!!.xx

I should be ok for tonight, maybe! I never know before hand!

No time for the bike. I get in, change and head back out basically.

I do do a live update to my diary from the WI incase anyone desperately wants to know how I get on. As I'm doing it from my phone I don't have time to go through all threads etc, I just update the rest when I get back.

Hi All!
My weigh in is a monday, sorry not been on and noticed the teams was finalised, good news from me -4lb!! Id like to go for-8lb for march:D
xx

See I knew it!

Team captain!

Everyone else has lost

I have only ever put on once.

Until tonight, 1lb on!

I'm classing that as taking one for the team ;)

I'll need to fix that for next week!!!

See I knew it!

Team captain!

Everyone else has lost

I have only ever put on once.

Until tonight, 1lb on!

I'm classing that as taking one for the team ;)

I'll need to fix that for next week!!!

:cross: Good luck for next week ;)
I havent weighed yet Im next Monday :eek:

We'll allow you this once Captain!!! lol!!! But never again!!! Or all ur girlies will turn on you!!! ha..xx

We'll allow you this once Captain!!! lol!!! But never again!!! Or all ur girlies will turn on you!!! ha..xx

Oh crikey whatever will I do?

*big puppy dog eyes*

Bye Guys good luck x

I should clarify;

since102b has asked to change team as she felt the challenges were not applicable to her.

I'm not saying much about it, other than no real challenges have been set yet but I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say good luck in your new team!

Having said that, it is right, minus joining in the March challenge we don't really have any challenges as a group.

As I like the whole mob rule thing does anyone have any ideas on something that would be different but a very worthwhile challenge? I think the more 'out there' but applicable to WW and weight loss the better.

I'll try and think of any during the day.

I'm thinking more 'out there' challenges.

The one I have been thinking of is a kind of "plan for your night out" challenge.

Simple really, tell us all of a night out you are having soon (can be 1, 2 3 weeks away...doesn't have to be very soon) and how you are going to work your points to make it a successful night out!

What does everything think to that?

I'm happy with this challenge....anyone else??

My next big night out is a wedding reception on 2nd April (Alcohol & Buffet) and having a wee night away on the 4th April too (full scottish brekkie & slap up dinner, not so much Alcohol).

So with these things happening on the same weekend, i'll aim to use only 22 points per day, my actual points are 26, so will save 4 each day to make up for any food/drink i'll consume that I wouldn't normally have!!

Back