Team 1 Measuring for April

Hour done at the gym, 40 mins on cross trainer, 10 on bike and 10 on resistance stuff. Good to be back at it!! And will be back again tomoz morn early doors!!!

Excellent stuff! Nothing better than that post-workout feeling of achievement!

Hi guys, I have had a really busy few days but I am back now! yay!!I haven t done my jog yet though sorry! I have been stuck in with ill children but I will go tomorrow! xxx

No worries Lisa....I never made my jog either!!! lol!!! Maybe one day!!

Hope the kiddies are better tho..xx

Hey everyone. I've a loss of 3lbs to report. I was hoping for 4 but with mothers day and my naughty munching during the week i'm very glad to have lost anything at all.
I'm trying to walk everyday this week to up my exercise. Good luck for this week everyone.
~X~

Marysu that is a great loss, well done!

Excellent, well done on 3lbs off Marysu!! :D

My Exercise is going well! :) taking the dog out more for walks and Dancing is great try to do an hour every night! Was ok for the past two weeks cause i was off work... started back at work yesterday! but hopefully the none stop walking around will help burn off some of this fat too! ...

After my 1lb gain last week.... happy to say this weeks WI... -2lbs!!! :D so happy seeing as that's from Wed! As had to change WI date last week so less time to lose it! hehe well that's a 2 point score for us! :)

good luck to everyone else weighing in today!!! :D xx

Thanks everyone. ~xXx~

Congrats elegantrisorte

Congrats all, everyone seems to be doing quite well!

I was meant to be out tonight for a comedy show but it seems to have been canceled so looks like a jog instead. Right calf is a bit tight but should be ok.

Well done team!!!!! yay

1 little lb off for me!!!

not brill but good enough!!!..xxx

Loss is a loss is a loss is a loss :D

Well done

Thank you captain!

Well folks...still not jogged but had an hour cardio at the gym this morning (28 mins cross trainer, doing 4600 strides and burning over 450 cals!, then 15 mins on the bike and a further 17 mins on cross trainer) and then walked home from the gym - 1.45 miles and took me 30 mins. So all in all quite a good morning!!

:wavey: hello everyone,
Looking for support & Ive been told I can join in this group. Thanks :D
wee intro : Im 41 single mum to 3 kids age 10, 9 & 8. (yes I need wine sometimes to deal with this heheheh)
Ive been on WW for a few weeks now and after a poor start I seem to be in the swing now. I did LighterLife last year and lost over 4stone but put back on 2 &1/2 when I finished. I really want to get back to my target & feel ww is the best way.

Hi Kik, welcome to the team!!! Good luck with your weight loss. Where in Scotland are you from hun??xx

Hi - Glasgow, what about u ?

Back