Team 1 Measuring for April

Hey everyone, i am still about, it's been my OH's 21st this week so been out a lot and been away for 5 days! won't be able to catch up with everything until tomorrow, and that goes for WI too :( sorry!! But hopefully someone would of realised where i had been too! Just going to check quickly now what i've missed but like i say will properly be back in touch tomorrow! ... oh and from the title... try new exercise challenge!! i like it! ... my new exercise is dance :) ... WII form hehe Just Dance before i came to OH's i was doing it for an hour each day and definitely noticing a difference! Especially on my arms! Hope everyone is doing well! and keep up the good work :)

The back of my mind knew you were away but I couldn't remember why or that! :rolleyes:

Welcome back, will add your dancing to the post

The back of my mind knew you were away but I couldn't remember why or that! :rolleyes:

Welcome back, will add your dancing to the post

Lol, thanks!! :) sorry should of put in here that i wouldn't be around for a few days, just to let you know also (after just reading through everything hehe) My WI day is Mondays ... it's just this week ill be weighing myself tomorrow instead because of being away on monday, which means ill have a couple of days less than usual to shift some weight before 15th march WI :)

Can't wait to get back to dancing!!!! :D

well done everyone on your losses so far, and dont worry Puggso for the gain, you've already lost so much already that really a gain of 1lb is hardly anything tbh im comparison to what you've already achieved :)

welcome also to Marysu hope your doing well and enjoying WW :)

Cheers very much! Hopefully this weeks WI will sort it out!

Will add Monday to the first post :)

well that 1.5lbs.... off for me this week.! 2 more points!!!yay!xx

Hi all!!! Welcome back Smirky!!! And huge well done to Lisa!!!!..xxxx

Sorry everyone! Weighed in today and a 1lb gain i'm afraid! :( meant to WI on Mondays so I'm hoping on Monday i wasn't in fact STS or something! LOL :p don't know why i'm frowning though, 5 days of drinking and eating junk... happy it's only a 1lb gain!!! lol :) now to lose it before Monday so i can STS or lose a 1lb etc hehe xxx

Nothing wrong with that! You have a good excuse! I'm sure you will be back to your awesome ways next week!

And with a 2lb loss tonight I get my first 2 points :D :D :D

Well done on 2lbs loss! :) everyone ok? nothing posted in 2 days we all gone on strike? lol

Still here Smirky! Been working like a trojan this week and not had time to post much....

Hope everyone's having a grand weekend and being super healthy!!..xx

I'm still here also...just a bit fragile today :)

Glad to see people are still around! I've been unwell, but haven't stopped giving WW my everything this week! Just got back from an hours walk with the dog! that's 2.5 points banked in exercise woo! .. now for just dance later for another hour to get another 2.5 banked ha! :D

I don't know about anyone else, but apart from when i'm doing EA Sports / Wii Fit running... which i class as moderate.. i class all my other exercise as low.. as i just don't know what to point the dancing and walking etc, this right to do? i thought well if i at least point it low and get 5 points bank... and it's actually more than that then it's a bonus really! :)

I class my walking (as I do it very briskly) as a wee bit over moderate. Cycling is just a bit under high and jogging/running is high.

I class my walking (as I do it very briskly) as a wee bit over moderate. Cycling is just a bit under high and jogging/running is high.

Oh right hmm, oops! Well i was walking the dog up and down hills for an hour, but i just put it down as low, and later when i do dancing i'll put it as low too, i don't know why i do it like this, but at least i know im saving some points! even if it's less than what i am recording :D

If it works it works, and it works :D

Another wee jog today to Tesco!

How's everyone else getting on with the exercise?

MUst apologise...but i haven't been for a jog yet but i'm about to hit the gym in the next 20 mins!!!!

Back