Team 1 Measuring for April

I'll add your skipping in at lunch on work (have to rush about a bit in the morning so more just have a quick read of the site) :)

Indian

2 poppadoms - 3
Dippy stuff - 1
Chicken tikka - 8
Aubergine bhajee - 4

Total = 16, leaving me 5 points. I'd probably save a couple if possible and have a big walk for some APs for some vodka diet cokes.. too cheap where I come from not to ;)

you could have a low point lunch like soup or something then that will fill you up until you have an indian! That sounds lovely though, I really fancy one now! Nooooooo!!

Skipping sounds good...I may just dig my skipping rope out for later I havent done skipping for years,I boughht one cause it wass in the sale - its never come out the pack!as yet!

Linz - well done on an hour in the gym, I think anyone who goes are great cause I never last as I find it really boring. xxx

Hey peeps - weighed in on the 1st march, 2lb loss, and the 8th march, 1lb loss, so that's 4ponts so far me thinks?! only a lb to go and I hit my 4lb target! x how's everyone today?? I've got a couple of days off work, so I am lovin it! lol x

Hey peeps - weighed in on the 1st march, 2lb loss, and the 8th march, 1lb loss, so that's 4ponts so far me thinks?! only a lb to go and I hit my 4lb target! x how's everyone today?? I've got a couple of days off work, so I am lovin it! lol x

Superb! I think I'm the only bloody one not to have lost yet!

You're all showing me up!:rolleyes:

Should add, sore thighs today from the jogging!

Doing another one tonight! The more I get done the more accustomed the body should be to it!

well done! thats fab! is that the 4 lbs target for march? good luck linz and other monday weighers!!!xxx

Jogged again today! That will be me to Saturday most likely!

Hi everyone. Thanks puggso for referring me to this team. What day is weigh in? Today is my first day so my starting weight is 12st 7lb. Good luck everyone.

Evenin All!!!

half off for me this week!!! Its still a loss and still 2 pts for the team!!! woo hoo and i've lost exactly 28 lbs....2 stone!!!! fabby doo!!

Hi everyone. Thanks puggso for referring me to this team. What day is weigh in? Today is my first day so my starting weight is 12st 7lb. Good luck everyone.

Hi Marysu and welcome aboard.

Everyone say hi Marysu!

*stops making it sound like alcoholics anonymous!*

If today is your first day why not make Monday your WI day? We all have different days, I keep track of it in the very first post on the thread which I will be adding you to in a moment

Evenin All!!!

half off for me this week!!! Its still a loss and still 2 pts for the team!!! woo hoo and i've lost exactly 28 lbs....2 stone!!!! fabby doo!!

Brilliant stuff! A massive milestone!!!!

Hey Marysu and welcome to the team........good luck with you weight loss journey...xxx

WOW! Well done 2 stone is great!
Hi marysu. Welcome to our team! Good luck in your first week, if you need any help just ask us!:)
xx

Thanks for the welcome. Great work on your big milestone shlinz, you should be really proud of your self.
Puggso, i'll make monday my day so. Sounds good to me.

Thanks for the welcome. Great work on your big milestone shlinz, you should be really proud of your self.
Puggso, i'll make monday my day so. Sounds good to me.

I shall update the first post to reflect this :)

Hi Hi! Just thought I would pop in a check out the opposition - <coughs> I mean... Erm... To egg you all on and tell you what a fantastic job you are all doing :D

spyamongus.jpg

:flirt2:

How many points?

lolcat-ate-my-dog.jpg

Hey everyone, i am still about, it's been my OH's 21st this week so been out a lot and been away for 5 days! won't be able to catch up with everything until tomorrow, and that goes for WI too :( sorry!! But hopefully someone would of realised where i had been too! Just going to check quickly now what i've missed but like i say will properly be back in touch tomorrow! ... oh and from the title... try new exercise challenge!! i like it! ... my new exercise is dance :) ... WII form hehe Just Dance before i came to OH's i was doing it for an hour each day and definitely noticing a difference! Especially on my arms! Hope everyone is doing well! and keep up the good work :)

Back