Meli's Weight Loss Diary 2011

100% day yesterday and today has also been good. Managed to get to the gym early this morning and did 30 mins jogging, 10 mins bike, 10 mins cross trainer, 3 mins rower, 6 different weight machines, so a really good workout and a really red face for me :)
Got my eyebrows threaded today and planning to get a new hair style next week ;)

Green Day today:
Breakfast- 2 grand conference pears before heading for the gym
Lunch- Vegetable Soup, 6 Ryvita WG Crackerbread (HEB) with 3 Laughing Cow Light (HEA)
Snack- fruit salad, Green Lemon Tea
Dinner- Egg, Baked Beans, 3 Quorn Sausages and Mushrooms
Snack- Shapes Yogurt, 2 Alpen Lights (HEB) with Green Lemon Tea, Mini Milk (1.5 syns)
Not feeling hungry, so again saving my syns for another day

Water: 1.5 litres
Exercise: about 1 hour :cool:

Thanks for the encouragement as usual Meli!! Wow, you have soo got your mojo back!! Your food diary looks awesome and all that exercise is amazing!! Massive pat on the back for you!! Isn't it such a lovely feeling being back in the zone and in control again!! Don't know about you, but I suddenly feel slimmer just eating properly and not filling my body with junk!! It's all quite psychological I think, but continuing this way does lead to being slim so it's all good!!

We should all be very proud of ourselves for pulling it back!! Any damage done in the past will soon be rectified!! Looking forward to being my lowest weight since starting- that will feel immense!!X

Donnajt: Really looking forward to getting my hair done as last time I had it done was in the summer. Going for a side fringe this time :)

Funcurls: Yes it feels really good...on a real high these days thinks it's my hormones, gym and psychological all at the same time :D Glad to hear you're back on plan and can't wait to hear about your loss this week!

I think the jogging I'm doing is definately helping as yesterday when I went to pick up the kids this lady said "you are looking so much skinnier"and my husband also keeps saying that...Will have to take some measurements and see how much progress I'm actually really making.

Now the gym is becoming like a drug for me and went to drop the kids and decided to go again. Did 20 mins jogging, 15 mins bike, 10 mins cross trainer and 3 mins rower and the weight machines, so another good workout today and feeling so energized...came home and started to vaccum the whole house and then did a bit of side way skiing around the house with the lemon wipes to clean the floor. So did enough body magic today I reckon :p

Food wise...well have been a bit naughty today as I went out the house without eating anything, but thinking to still get my 3 meals in today, although my breakfast will be at 12:30am today!!

Green day today:

Breakfast- 2 grand conference pears
Lunch- BNS and carrot soup (last bit), 2 egg omelette with peppers, onions, chilli on 2 Warburton Toast (HEB) with cucumber and mayo (1 syn)
Snack- Shapes yogurt with blueberries
Dinner- Spinach Cannelloni (made with quark, so only using 1 or 2 HEA for the cheese) and side salad with dressing (2 syns)
Snack- 2 Alpen Lights (HEB) with Green Lemon tea, Skinny Cow Ice Cream (4.5 syn)

Exercise: 1 hour gym and housework

iamtobethin: have to check up on you more often...these days keeping so busy don't get a chance to comment much on any diaries. How are you doing?

Stuck to plan yesterday (although I don't know how I did it...had one of those really big make or break arguments with OH and really surprised I didn't hit the snacks at home). Anyways...didn't get to go to the gym today as I had an interview for a part time position. Won't know until mid Feb if I get it. Again a good day today, although I didn't drink or eat enough as I should have.

Green Day-
Breakfast- missed it...didn't have enough time as I had to rush to my interview.
Lunch- Spinach Cannelloni (leftover from yesterday), banana
Snack- Mini Hippo Kinder Bueno (need to look up the syns), Crabsticks (HEB)
Dinner- 3 Quorn Sausages, AH Cous Cous (.5 syn)
Snack- Shapes Yogurt, 2 Alpen Lights (HEB) with Green Lemon tea

Water: 1.0 litre
Exercise: None

Dinner tomorrow is cancelled, so will up my syns for the weekend :)

Just looked up the syns for that little Kinder happy hippo - 6 syns...would rather have had a Curly Wurly...oh well....at least it wasn't worse.

Stayed within syns yesterday, so another good day.
Have a busy day today and OH isn't here and SIL went out to work, so don't think I'll be able to go to the gym today.

Red Day today:

Breakfast- small piece of leftover naan (2 syns), crabsticks, 2 grand conference pears
Green Lemon Tea
Lunch- Veg Soup and Tandoori Chicken (Leg and Thigh piece)
Snack- Shapes yogurt and melon (SS)
Dinner- Baked Salmon with Side Salad and Baked Potatoe(HEB) (2 syns for dressing)
Snack- 2 Alpen Lights (HEB) with Green Lemon Tea, Skinny Cow Ice Cream (4.5 syns)

Exercise: none?

iamtobethin: have to check up on you more often...these days keeping so busy don't get a chance to comment much on any diaries. How are you doing?

Stuck to plan yesterday (although I don't know how I did it...had one of those really big make or break arguments with OH and really surprised I didn't hit the snacks at home). Anyways...didn't get to go to the gym today as I had an interview for a part time position. Won't know until mid Feb if I get it. Again a good day today, although I didn't drink or eat enough as I should have.

Green Day-
Breakfast- missed it...didn't have enough time as I had to rush to my interview.
Lunch- Spinach Cannelloni (leftover from yesterday), banana
Snack- Mini Hippo Kinder Bueno (need to look up the syns), Crabsticks (HEB)
Dinner- 3 Quorn Sausages, AH Cous Cous (.5 syn)
Snack- Shapes Yogurt, 2 Alpen Lights (HEB) with Green Lemon tea

Water: 1.0 litre
Exercise: None

Dinner tomorrow is cancelled, so will up my syns for the weekend :)

Ooeck chick, hope all is OK with OH and it made you not broke you!!!!XXX

It's one of those things that when you lose trust in someone how do you work to get that trust back into your relationship. So to be honest going through a difficult stage at the moment emotionally. We'll see how everything works out at the end.

Another 100% day and having a green day today

Breakfast- 42g All Bran (HEB) with skimmed milk (HEA) and a pear
Lunch- Baked Potatoe with Baked Beans
Dinner- Quorn Sausages, Mushrooms and Pasta
Snack- 2 Alpen Lights (HEB) with Green Lemon Tea, Skinny Cow Ice Cream (4.5 syns), might add a few more syns later tonight.

Exercise: not sure if I can get to the gym today as OH still away

It's one of those things that when you lose trust in someone how do you work to get that trust back into your relationship. So to be honest going through a difficult stage at the moment emotionally. We'll see how everything works out at the end.

Another 100% day and having a green day today

Breakfast- 42g All Bran (HEB) with skimmed milk (HEA) and a pear
Lunch- Baked Potatoe with Baked Beans
Dinner- Quorn Sausages, Mushrooms and Pasta
Snack- 2 Alpen Lights (HEB) with Green Lemon Tea, Skinny Cow Ice Cream (4.5 syns), might add a few more syns later tonight.

Exercise: not sure if I can get to the gym today as OH still away

Oh dear, that's a difficult one! Communication is the key I think! Fingers crossed for you hun XXX

Trust is a hard one to get over....but agree with Hev, keep talking, if you say something negative try and add a positive...take time to think about what is best for you Meli, Paul really hurt me after Noah was born - its a long story but involves my in-laws, if I hadn't just had a baby and if it wasn't the day that the baby decided to stop breastfeeding so I was agony, it wouldn't have been such a big deal (but at the time it felt like the end of the world). Write down how you are feeling on paper if you cant express it to hubby, you havent got to show him but you might find it a release, also, take the "trust problem" and break it into smaller issues these are much easier to deal with, really hope you can work things out, donna x

Thanks girls for your msgs of support :)
Going to try to start on a clean slate and see where it goes from there, but definately can't forget the past (even if I want to).

Well yesterday was waiting for OH to get back from London and used all my extra syns I had saved up on a load of things...too many to mention, but hoping for a loss still tonight.

Hit the gym early this morning and did 25 mins jogging, 15 mins bike, 15 mins cross trainer and weights, so feeling proud of myself :)

Green Day today-

Breakfast- 2 grand conference pears
Lunch- Fresh batch of BNS soup, 2 egg omelette (with peppers, cheese (HEA), onions, chilli flakes)
Snack- Shapes Yogurt and blueberries (SS)
Dinner (after WI tonight)- Baked Potatoe with Tuna(HEB)/Mayo/Sweetcorn
Snack- Melon (SS), 2 Alpen Lights with Green Lemon Tea, Skinny Cow Ice Cream (4.5 syns)

Exercise: 1 hour at the gym

Hey u - dont worry about me, just pop in and slap me on occasions. :D

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time at the mo. Like the other lovely ladies say, talk talk talk. So everything that can be said - is, hurtful or not, least you know where you stand.

Diaries fab as usual. U are such a goodie despite what you go through. :angel09:
x

Back