MelonCollie's weight loss diary. Photos of loss along the way! :)

Odd thing to butt in with I'm sure but..Boob wise, try chest exercises, when I lost 2 stone I carried on doing them, my back got smaller but boobs even got a little bit bigger I'm sure of it! Chest flies, cheats push-ups and even just some free weight chest exercises worked wonders for me!
XxX

I'll google them and have a go at doing them, thanks a lot! :D

I love my chesticles, back when I was a size 12 I was a 36DD and needed my first bra at 11 which was a 32B. I come from a long line of busty birds on my dad's side. I'm a 46H at the moment and think I would have them put under the knife if they got too small or too saggy. I know that sounds so vain but I've had them so long and they're quite often the one thing about me that makes me feel sexy and feminine so I would hate to lose them. Wish they didn't come with a price tag of £16 and upwards for each bra mind you I can buy leggings and tops for less than that and they are made of a lot more fabric lol I like my big bum too but would prefer it to be less dimpled and more J-Lo than jello :D xx

I always think if I could take a bit from my bum and implant it in my boobs I'd be content!

I'm always jealous of busy women and there's no way the OH would agree to me going under the knife, still, one can dream!
XxX

I haven't told Dai that I would have them done cos I know his reaction would be the same as your boys but I love them. Smaller boobs can look a lot better in clothes than big boobs and I've always envied women who can go bra less. My friend Sharon popped in yesterday and she had a lovely vest top on that would have looked terrible even with a dainty bra underneath. I'm going bra less in my wedding dress and praying I don't have someones eye out when I get dancing! xx

I haven't told Dai that I would have them done cos I know his reaction would be the same as your boys but I love them. Smaller boobs can look a lot better in clothes than big boobs and I've always envied women who can go bra less. My friend Sharon popped in yesterday and she had a lovely vest top on that would have looked terrible even with a dainty bra underneath. I'm going bra less in my wedding dress and praying I don't have someones eye out when I get dancing! xx

I've got the problem of they're too big to go bra less and too small to fill a decent top! I'm sure there must be a way to make them magically grow in size overnight!

Oh that would be bad, but wouldn't it make an amzing story for the grandkids?!
XxX

Hahaha would be just my luck to get snapped just as it's leaping out and it would end up all over FB! Shame there's no supplement you can take to make one area grow while the rest shrinks. The person who could invent that would be a gazillionaire xx

4lbs off this week, 3st award and slimmer of the week! Hurray. :D

10pXG8S.jpg

Will update front page with latest pic, but for anyone lazy like me here's a beginning and a current piccie xx

YiAzrgp.jpg TzhX7Ei.jpg

Fantastic! So chuffed for you that's a fab loss and you got your next award which is even better! :happy096: xx

1.5 lbs off this week, totalling to 12lbs off this month and Slimmer of the month, whoo!!!

I had less SF this week so I'm happy I even lost that much. Going to aim for 2.5lbs for next week to get my 3.5 stone.
Not going well so far though, my shish kebab just took me 2 syns over. haha. Will just stick to 10 tomo and eat more fruit. :D

1.5 lbs off this week, totalling to 12lbs off this month and Slimmer of the month, whoo!!!

I had less SF this week so I'm happy I even lost that much. Going to aim for 2.5lbs for next week to get my 3.5 stone.
Not going well so far though, my shish kebab just took me 2 syns over. haha. Will just stick to 10 tomo and eat more fruit. :D

Huge congratulations, its great to get slimmer of the month. You're doing so well!

thank you. :D

Must say I wouldn't be doing anywhere near as well if it weren't for the amazing support here. You guys really are lovely!!! xxxxxx

Yaaaaaayy!! :-D super happy for you honey xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi my names Jo and I'm here to have a nosey. Well done on your amazing loss so far and good luck for all future losses. I'm aiming for 12st 7lbs loss in total...it's nice to see others on similar journeys and watching their successes it gives you the drive to carry on. Will be coming back to check on your weight loss journey. Again congrats.

Back