MelonCollie's weight loss diary. Photos of loss along the way! :)

wow wow wow is all i can say!
u are an inspiration i look forward to reading ur diary - id love to know what uv been eating over xmas to lose that haha! i eat nothin but junk n make excuses!
you look fabulous hun well done!!

Must say I had a few SP meals either side of christmas day to help compensate.. I don't ever do SP days though as I love pasta too much!
Christmas day was a few lindt balls for breakfast, malteaser chocolate and galaxy choc out of the celebrations tin (only the 2) paté on toast (2 slices) with butter, roasted potatoes, peas, parsnips, that evil sprout that found its way onto my plate, turkey, yorkie puds, bread sauce, gravy, stuffing. Snowman cheese cake and the end of a choc yule log that had about 20 inches of chocolate (okay more like 2cm of choc but still haha!)
I did walk the dogs more as well and had also been put on a higher dose of water pills that week so that probably also helped.

see ur too good lol i could never stop at 2 chocs as soon as that lids off!
so uv not beeen too strict then just done really well for xmas!
is this ur food diary? x

I did have another thread for my food diary but must be honest and admit I've not been updating it.. I may make a new one since I think most of my old subscribers aren't on here any more :/ New thread new start maybe? :)

I did have another thread for my food diary but must be honest and admit I've not been updating it.. I may make a new one since I think most of my old subscribers aren't on here any more :/ New thread new start maybe? :)
I like that idea!
May join you on that one too:)

hehe :)
I've got a bit of a tummy bug so I'll make a new one when I'm better. I've not really been eating much lately with how ill I feel (and anything I do seems to come up blah.) so there's no point making one now!

On the plus side may mean a good loss.. haha.. I've been having things I shouldn't because of how ill I feel. Like doughnuts. I no longer want them though so probably best to do whilst ill!

hehe :)
I've got a bit of a tummy bug so I'll make a new one when I'm better. I've not really been eating much lately with how ill I feel (and anything I do seems to come up blah.) so there's no point making one now!

On the plus side may mean a good loss.. haha.. I've been having things I shouldn't because of how ill I feel. Like doughnuts. I no longer want them though so probably best to do whilst ill!
aww hope u feel better soon - a few of my friends have got tummy bugs deffo summat goin around!

Aw thanks :)

yeah must be. I think I picked it up from my partners nieces over christmas as they were also recently ill. Not a christmas pressie I wanted haha

On a down or up side for today, I had to buy new bras. I'm now a 36 b.. down side is I was a 42DD when I started! I wonder how much smaller they will get lol :( I half miss them!

yeah must be. I think I picked it up from my partners nieces over christmas as they were also recently ill. Not a christmas pressie I wanted haha

On a down or up side for today, I had to buy new bras. I'm now a 36 b.. down side is I was a 42DD when I started! I wonder how much smaller they will get lol :( I half miss them!
I hear you on the bra size!
Mine virtually disappeared back in the summer! :confused::(, and am sure they will do the same again when my weight goes back down again :(

no definately an unwanted gift - horrible isnt it tummy bug!

haha bless ive never had that problem - never been big in the top region :( boooo

Hope you feeling better soon, dry to drink warm water or tea even if you can't eat anything.
Keep the old diary =) in here you have all your story from start and it's so nice to go back and see where did you start from =)

Oh dear I've just given in to cheesey chips, sid's out getting them now! I'm seriously hoping some stodge will help my tummy.

Okie Moo will do :) I was thinking of linking my old one in a new one but I'm sure people will still pop by either way.. I guess it also means that I can look back on old meals for ideas.

Denn : not nice is it? lol! My mum did always say to me she had a small chest until she first got pregnant so maybe I'll get a good rack if we ever have any kids, haha! If not I may actually save up for an implant because I feel like I look proportionally wrong now lol. :/ Such a small chest does not suit my 15 stone body!

I'm also going to talk to my doctor soon about seeing if I can be refereed to have someone look at my skin since the wait is about 2 years. I'm hoping that they will stick to what they said before and help me if I need it as I've not had any weight loss surgery. Fingers crossed. :) If they say I need to get to target and then be put on a waiting list I'm going to moan! I've started to notice excess skin in areas and I dread to think how bad it could be.

Shez : Same here.. Honestly before mine were literally just fat and no boob haha!

On the plus side I have just calculated that I'm 3 stone 3.5lbs away from target. Holy moly that's near. I think I will deffo be it by christmas next year! Hurray!

Wow so close :) I'm so happy for you. I bet you cannot wait to get to target. And by the states you go you will be at target in no time.

I have been lucky. I still have my chest as it was or I like to think that. At least I still wear big cup size so, so far all good.
And I don't have much excess skin either. Think big part of it is the cream I have been using since start of my sw on all my body parts. Mostly on my boobs as I was so scared to lose em.
Are you thinking of removing excess skin? I keep my mind open that I may need the operation later but not before I have had my kids. Doc said to me its better to do op after kids, as that way the skin won't be going through weight gain and loss again.
Xx

I hear ya on the boob loss. I'm pretty sure the only area I have lost weight on since start of Dec is my boobs! Had to buy new bras last week. On the plus side I can get cute ones in Primark/Penney's now :)
Why can't I loose my legs or ass! :cool:

Good luck with keeping your boobs, moo!

Yeah skin reduction surgery is something that I have thought of. I think that I will need it :/ I hope I won't need it, though.

So, weigh in on Tuesday was a 3.5 lb loss and my 11 stone award! (I only needed 1lb for the 10.5 last week so i was half way there already lol)

So that now puts me at 14st 12 lbs.. I'm expecting to be in the 15's again next week though with how much I've been eating. I decided I deserved a treat so I had a chinese. Then I made red velvet cupcakes for sid and 1 or 5 fell in my mouth. I'm being good as soon as they're all gone though! I'll stand on my scales tomorrow morning to see how much damage they say I have done. I'm expecting to be at least 15st 2 again haha!!

Apologies for not updating much btw, my keyboard is half broken and this has taken ages to type up. May have to start updating from my kindle.. At least I will be able to then, lol!

Hope that you're all well. :)

cC1EL80.jpg

Back