Mel's weight loss diary

Thanks girls I have called my CDC and meet with her Tomoz xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Had a very stressful morning but weighed in at 15.10 I'm 1lb off of a stone whoop whoop. Official weigh in is Friday so fingers crossed it would be so nice to get the stone in two weeks xx

Can't believe I'm on day 13 amazing scales staying at 15.10 fingers crossed for that pound for tomorrow. Have a good day lovelies xx

Got everything crossed for that cheeky extra lb! Excited for your update.

Oh well official weigh in 15.10 never mind I really do not mind being 1lb off a stone. Have a fab day everyone xx

13lb in 2 weeks is fab!

Weighed in this morning 15st 9lb so the 1st has been hit! very happy girl, had a run around the park with my youngest today which was nice. I'm thinking I may start weighing fortnightly as I like a big drop on the scales will see what Friday brings. Stay focussed troops xx

Weighed in this morning 15st 9lb so the 1st has been hit! very happy girl, had a run around the park with my youngest today which was nice. I'm thinking I may start weighing fortnightly as I like a big drop on the scales will see what Friday brings. Stay focussed troops xx

Well done! And don't you think the time is flying by??? We'll be skinny minnies before we know it!

Woohoo for that stone!! You're doing so well :)

Congrats on your progress too scooterchick - but I think your start weight and current weight are the wrong way round in your stats! :)

Woohoo for that stone!! You're doing so well :)

Congrats on your progress too scooterchick - but I think your start weight and current weight are the wrong way round in your stats! :)

Ha! How did that happen lol xx

I'm so not a morning person but Monday is upon us. Scales this morning 15st 9lb so fingers crossed for a loss on Friday my body is obviously adjusting but at least it's a true figure now. Have a good Monday everyone I spend my whole time wishing my life away. Hurry up Friday or payday etc lol xx

I know what you mean, I find myself wishing the days away til my next weigh in! How are you finding the plan on your 3rd week??

Hi Jo it's just going so well. I love the fact that I'm not hungry it makes everything so much easier. I am trying not to wish the weeks away but it is difficult when you have so much to lose. How are you getting on my love? Xx

Hi Jo it's just going so well. I love the fact that I'm not hungry it makes everything so much easier. I am trying not to wish the weeks away but it is difficult when you have so much to lose. How are you getting on my love? Xx

Once you're not hungry and safely in ketosis its so much easier! Did you decide to stick with cambridge? Doing ok, 2 more weeks on SS then planning 6 weeks on the steps. How much more have you got to lose?

Pitching in, I'm on my 3rd week too! I'm following SS+ (shakes/soups plus a meal) - much easier than SS!

You are doing well, stick to CD, and keep drinking the water!

I am back on CD and love Ss I find it so easy. I now have 5st 9lb to lose my target is 10st. Haven't been there for twenty years since before I had my children. Aged 19,16, and 4 xx

I think I am being visited by Mother Nature lol I have a marina so I do not have periods but I still get the bloating and probably the mood swings. So won't weigh on Friday as it won't be a real figure, I also do not want any negative thoughts so will be avoiding scales all this week. I hope you are all sticking to it. I am totally in the zone issues for me will come when I start having my planned breaks the whole getting back into ketosis can be a bit if a head mess. Have ages before my first one so I'm not concerned yet. First planned day off is 28th feb and I hope to achieve my two stone by then. I feel a bit bad a good friend of mine has invited myself and hubby out for dinner for her bday I've had to decline it's on the 9th feb and they are going to miller and carter. If it was somewhere like pizza express I could at least calorie count but I can't there I've had a look at the menu (looks yummy) but proper calorific my hubby will still go so hopefully I can meet them for drinks after. I do feel bad but I really do need to do this now once and for all. I just can't handle the repocussions (Soz spelling) have a fab day all. Xx

Nothing to report yet ladies so I haven't posted. I am still being 100% and today is day 25. Weigh in Friday really hope it's a good loss as I didn't weigh last week for totm. I'm proper moody today which is a good sign for me. Fed up of chasing after three kids a dog working and having to do it all around the house same **** different day lol. Anyway winge over happy Tuesday xx

Nothing to report yet ladies so I haven't posted. I am still being 100% and today is day 25. Weigh in Friday really hope it's a good loss as I didn't weigh last week for totm. I'm proper moody today which is a good sign for me. Fed up of chasing after three kids a dog working and having to do it all around the house same **** different day lol. Anyway winge over happy Tuesday xx

Glad you're still going strong! I think you'll have a great weigh in - you've done the work and should see the rewards! What would you like to see on the scales?

Sorry to hear you were fed up, hope you're feeling a bit better now.

Weigh in week 4 = 15st 4lb that's 5lb off for weeks 3/4

Total loss 19lb in 4 weeks not bad eh, I may move to 810 for a week and see if the losses speed up x

Back