Mel's weight loss diary

Amazing Mel! Both the 4 weeks complete and the loss :)

You must be feeling fantastic. Are you down a dress size yet?! You must be!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I started a size 20 and now a comfortable 18 clothes are fitting properly I cannot wait to get into a size 16 I think most curvy girls look fab a size 16. Alas this time I'm doing this for health so I won't be happy until I'm a healthy BMI. I'm going to try a week at 810 and see what the scales register next week. Have a great week xx

All the best Mel. I know you can do it. 28 days already and before you know it you will be at your healthy BMI. :)

Thanks Obs I'm glad you didn't take my tough talking the wrong way it was meant to do what it did and that was to keep your head in the game. I am here if you ever need advice although I can't always promise it will be what you want to hear lol xx

Thanks Obs I'm glad you didn't take my tough talking the wrong way it was meant to do what it did and that was to keep your head in the game. I am here if you ever need advice although I can't always promise it will be what you want to hear lol xx

Haha. Thanks Mel. I am going to keep coming back for the tough love. Have a great week ahead.

Haha good to hear it xx

Evening all I love that the boards are busier now it means I spend the evening reading all your lovely diaries. I would love a nice loss this week. Roll on Friday xx

2lbs off this week I have been poorly and have hardly moved all week so I'm grateful for the loss I'm not too disappointed will see what next weeks loss is like. 21lbs lost now in 5 weeks and only 7lb away from my first goal. I hope to be there within the next 3 weigh ins so doable. Xx

2lbs off this week I have been poorly and have hardly moved all week so I'm grateful for the loss I'm not too disappointed will see what next weeks loss is like. 21lbs lost now in 5 weeks and only 7lb away from my first goal. I hope to be there within the next 3 weigh ins so doable. Xx

You've done really well considering you haven't been feeling well this week! Your overall weight loss is brilliant! You'll definitely get to your goal with your positive attitude!

7lbs off is totally doable! Probably in the next 2 weeks as being ill tends to cause water retention and I reckon you'll have a bigger loss next week to make up for it :)

Just keep doing what you're doing and it'll continue to drop off.

Thanks that's what I'm hoping I never have consistent high losses I have always suffered with water retention. Next week I hope to be in the 14s that will be such a boost for me as my lowest was 14.9 last year after doing aerobics. I was gutted as I was then diagnosed as hypermobile (over flexible) and told to stop all impact exercise. Gutted and then I felt sorry for myself and managed to self sabotage and end up bigger than when I started. I'm over it now lol can't wait to shift this cold and take my lovely doggie out for some nice walks and I love swimming so that and Pilates is the way for me. I'm always a little envious when I see so many people getting into running. But it's a complete no no for me. Great way to maintain too. Have a great weekend all xx

Mel, it's so great to see how you keep at it. I am sure you'll get more than the 7 lbs loss. You have a great weekend as well. xo

Thanks Obs I'm tucked up in bed this weekend I have caught hubbies manflu I need to be better for work on Monday mind you no house work done it washing so I hope I feel better tomorrow or there will be no clean uniforms at this rate. Xx

Thanks Obs I'm tucked up in bed this weekend I have caught hubbies manflu I need to be better for work on Monday mind you no house work done it washing so I hope I feel better tomorrow or there will be no clean uniforms at this rate. Xx

Hey get well soon Mel. And be easy on yourself. It's amazing how we manage to run our normal lives and stick to our weight loss goals. Xo

Yay I have managed to work out how to upload a photo. Feel a lot better today and done a couple of loads of washing. I am still ill just not doing a dying swan impression hope I feel ok for Tomoz I absolutely cannot have anytime off work next week it's manic. Xx

Omg home from work early don't know if I need to be sick or faint I wish this bug would do one now I'm fed up of feeling poorly my poor four year old wants me to play and I just can't xx

Hiya Mel. Get well soooooon. Does the diet impede recovery from bugs?

Hi Obs in my opinion no but because I am on this diet I have had several people at work ask me if I'm ill because of my fast weight loss. The thing is I would have doubted myself but my husband has had exactly the same bug with the same recovery time and he eating normally. I'm thankful because I could have had a wobble. It's all good and feel a little more human today xx

That's good to hear Mel. You'll be up and about and cracking those 7 lbs soon. xo

Ggrrr been 14.13 all week and come weigh in day it's stays on 15st oh well 2lb loss this week and I won't grumble but I will be t,growing toys out of pram if I don't have a good loss next week. I've been feeling like poo this week and have been suffering with constipation sorry tmi, after reading the sticky on it I'm all good now well I will be lol. I'm on my ipad and haven't a clue how to change stats etc so will do that asap. Have a good day xx

Back