meowws diary..

Well I wanted to do a monthly weigh in really but I think I'll do an official one after 2 weeks and probably will have little peeks before.
I'm just a bit worried because previous attempts I've had a great first week lost loads and then just come off plan gradually until I'm just not doing it at all

Well I wanted to do a monthly weigh in really but I think I'll do an official one after 2 weeks and probably will have little peeks before.
I'm just a bit worried because previous attempts I've had a great first week lost loads and then just come off plan gradually until I'm just not doing it at all

Yes I've been there, almost like I'm rewarding myself with food for being so good at losing it. I wish I could weigh monthly, definitely not strong enough, I struggle with not weighing each day :-(

Yeah I'm not going to make it, I have already had a peek, but from past experience I know how quickly it can go back on, so I'm not writing it down in my book or updating any things here -ticker thing or anything official just yet. But think I'll do a 2 week one written down

Feel good again today, my dad is helping rip out the bathroom so excited! But my water drinking isn't quite enough, with wandering around I get stuck into a job and then have to find my water.. Might keep a bottle in each room! My house is not that big but it's all over 4 levels. Good workout walking up and down the stairs!

Feel good again today, my dad is helping rip out the bathroom so excited! But my water drinking isn't quite enough, with wandering around I get stuck into a job and then have to find my water.. Might keep a bottle in each room! My house is not that big but it's all over 4 levels. Good workout walking up and down the stairs!

I really struggle remembering to drink enough and what with the endless peeing.....

Yeah it's such a pain when you're out and about, and even if you manage to drink, then you need to find a loo!
I keep having to interrupt the bathroom work heh

Busy day and I need to sleep but a bit restless! Feeling hungry ?! Bit worried I dipped out of ketosis after my meal, there was BBQ sauce on my chicken and I had diet Pepsi with the famous citric acid! Well it only seemed to take me a day to get into ketosis before so I'm sure I'll feel better in the morning!
I think my body loves ketosis!

Feeling good about making good choices but thinking about the future..
My plan was to come off vlcd and onto a healthy regime with lots of exercise, with still some weight to lose and I'm just unsure how I do it!?
But maybe I just need to take each day and not worry until I get there..

Woke up and feeling better! Did anyone else get food hangovers from eating junk? I used to, don't miss them!

Yeah if i didnt have enough fruit and veg I'd feel really sluggish and just blah

And poor diet interrupts sleep and being tired causes cravings for rich food, the cycle continues!
I keep having loads of dreams too! I must be sleeping deeper.

Just had banana shake and couldn't resist adding my old fave -coffee, just a sprinkle of instant before shaking and it's great!
Previously I would mix half choc and banana and adds coffee and ice and blend.
Also I'm often going up to 300ml and they are still thick and strong flavour..

Need to try forest fruits tomorrow as I got loads in my el cheapo bundle and I'm so scared it will be horrid.. I dunno why.. Just sounds weird!

I need to get some ice need a blendit style drink

dont worry if you dont like a flavour someone will on the sns swapshop and you can exchange or sell on ebay shakes tend to sell in bundles at roughly £1 each so wouldnt wory too much about it

Yeah they say you don't feel hungry but noo I sometimes I am!

I'll have to have a look there, will try tomorrow for brekkie and see!

Not everyone gets the same effects from ketosis. I personally still get hungry, have little energy and slow losses. Luckily I also don't get hair loss or stinking breath :)

I think I get everything.......definitely had thinner hair after the last time but did it for about 3 a half months....am taking supplements this time....

Yeah me too, my hair was fine to start with but started coming out after I came off it.

Today's been hard, I've been mucking in ripping out my bathroom getting dusty! On my feet all day and ate my tea 3 hours later than I was supposed to so by then I felt weak and dizzy! My boyfriend offered to take over on the hoovering of stairs and I cried with gratitude! Then had a lovely bath in my bathroom which has bare bricks on walls and dirty floorboards!
But I felt so tired and hungry I had chilli con carne and some cabbage and added a boiled egg.. And just had a lemon bar now.. Need to put into meal planner but its going to be a little over. Hopefully I burned enough energy today!

I wouldn't worry too much about it I had 2 days of 900kcals and still lost 2lbs so I don't think it will matter if you're 20 kcal or so over. Don't worry you've done like you said alot of exercise :)

Yeah it came in around 700 cals and said 'warning too many packs!!' Argh OK machine!
It's good to know you had losses, I became a slow loser on Lighter life and the calories are tiny on that like 530 no milk allowed (was hard!!) And I wondered if a bit more might give a boost for active people. They recommended no exercise..

Back