meowws diary..

You could make veggie soup to take with you.

As banana said the soups are a good option no one says anything at my work a lot of the beauty counter girls have mugshot etc anyway so it's not a massive deal at my work. Salad is a great idea really versitile so you can mix things up have fish seafood chicken beef options are endless.

Yeah true stuff, I'm just trying to stick to 4 packs a day except certain occasions, but yeah I think soup doesn't look too strange.
I'm not entirely sure of the facilities too so might take a bar just in case.
I think I will have to do the mixing up of soup in front of new colleagues though, meh its fine I just feel a bit self conscious about it as people like to know but then I dont want to be known as the 'ones thats always on a diet' kind of thing. we'll see!
I've had two of these sitatuations before, one: went to a one day course where lunch was provided, not a buffet but simply order a sandwich and they bring you it and I proceeded to eat most of it from just I dunno, panic? The first thing they said was, order your lunch! there was limited options, all only sandwiches and I just didnt say oh no sorry Im not eating food!

Second time, an induction to a new job and it was in a pub, they said, you can order from here or pop to the shops and I just said, oh can I have hot water to make a soup I brought and they were like ok fine and I sat with it whilst two of the group ate 'gourmet burgers'

This eve, meal was good, I had salad which came with goats cheese, onion and beetroot but also loads of green leaves and I had chicken breast too on side which was lovely!! Felt ok, didnt think it was too much. Not going to have another pack this eve so only had one today.

I wouldn't worry it all sounds v.low carb and the goats cheese does tend to be low in fat and high in protein so not bad.
I never know if to eat the 3rd pack when I've eaten out or not I tend to go by how big the serving was and you'll of had loads more proteins and minerals from that meal than in 2 packs anyway :)

Well done huni it's definitely one of the biggest challenges eating out especially on an occasion when everyone else is drinking having desserts etc. Major step hun congrats :D

Thank you! Its nice to hear!

Im trying to input what I had on the SnS meal planner but as the things arent on there I cant really.. yes I had 20g fry lite (?!)

Yes and I took a multivit too just in case!

:)

I try and put it in the best i can with sns meal planner but also use mfp so that it's alot more accurate :) you can put in brands and restaurants and it gives you lists of foods for your food diary and a nutritional breakdown of your day :D

ah, might try that I do have an account somewhere..
yeah we nearly went to a chain restaurant which would be easy to find nutritional info but then went to a little independent instead. Tonight we're going to a small chain so they might have more info.
More blooming meals out!!
I did only have 1 Sns pack yesterday but I'm going to have two today, but less milk! Seriously exceeded milk allowance!

I've got that ketosis buzz, horrid tasting mouth, slight weak feeling, like im wasting away a bit (I am but I need to lol) but my mouth yuck keep brushing teeth and its not gettng the taste away and when I drink water it tastes crap. Might drink loads of tea

One of the worst side affects i think is the horrid taste my boyfriend says it's not as nice kissing me even though I'm brushing my teeth 4 times a day.

I like nights out i think once you stop associating food with emotions of joy and fun you realise that your not being a bore having a salad don't really see how that'd more boring than a burger neither are particularly adventurous. Have fun pick smart and there's no reason not to have a great time and lose weight; )

yes! thanks good thoughts! I did have fun and felt liberated by my salad and didn't want anything else! My mum kept offering my chips (she doesnt know Im on diet yet) and I took one and had a tiny bit but didnt even want it all, the taste isnt that good, its more the high I get off eating.

I think the more you indulge yourself, the less special it is and just becomes normal, thats how I got before starting this, every thing I ate HAD to be delicious and amazing, I wasn't content with less than and usually that meant unhealthy, not always but often!

Yeah the mouth, yuck! my boyfriend came home on my first day and was like yep, can tell you're dieting your breath smells! haha!
Ive been flossing too, as theres only so much brushing I can do!

oh I was so naughty and broke my rule.. little sneaky weigh in.. Im doing my losses in KG as it sounds like less but I know its more, if that makes sense ? So Im down 3.8kg which I worked out to be like 8lbs !? Its probably going to stay there till the end of the week, but 6lbs left to make my month target so I just have to keep doing what im doing and I will do it!!

Thank youu!! Im trying to not think about it too much but eeeeee

That's amazing well done huni and were not even half way through the month. Your doing fab chick x

Thanks! :) I guess good meal choices on my eve out paid off, must stay motiviated for good choices tonight! Going to a BBQ place so lots of meat but also sugary BBQ sauce.. theres a few choices that dont include any carbs, I really fancy beef or burger without bun and salad on side but theres also a smoked chicken that you choose sides with and I could get greens and coleslaw..so might go for that, its probably a better option.

Just had an espresso machiatto super strong coffee! (the milk hadnt gone off..) feel a bit weird now.
If anyones a big caffeine addict like me, you might find the headaches are withdrawal, I was getting one before. Plus the caffeine gives me energy.

Need more tea too! It all helps.

Also need to up my water Im not doing as well today.

Need to decide on this afternoon, I think banana shake at about 3ish, we're aiming to be at restaurant at 6.30pm

Nothing like my dad coming around to keep me busy! He can talk! But looking at doing some work on my bathroom tomorrow so plenty to keep my mind off food, which is surprisingly easy at the moment !
I feel like a burden has been removed, food doesn't half stress me out sometimes

oh I was so naughty and broke my rule.. little sneaky weigh in.. Im doing my losses in KG as it sounds like less but I know its more, if that makes sense ? So Im down 3.8kg which I worked out to be like 8lbs !? Its probably going to stay there till the end of the week, but 6lbs left to make my month target so I just have to keep doing what im doing and I will do it!!

That's fab...well done you......

Thank youu! Im on some kind of high today! not had my second shake yet.. my day got filled up and now its only an hour till my meal out so I might just wait and have one when im home later, depending on how sugary the BBQ sauce is!!

Hope you have a nice meal :D

Thanks it was pretty good, I got chicken, green veg and coleslaw, but it was a half chicken and my gosh it was too much! Didn't manage it all luckily. Had a naughty taste of the boyfriends cheesecake.. Just a tiny bit! So no more packs today! So I've just had one!! I'm looking forward to eating all 4 packs tomorrow!

Thanks it was pretty good, I got chicken, green veg and coleslaw, but it was a half chicken and my gosh it was too much! Didn't manage it all luckily. Had a naughty taste of the boyfriends cheesecake.. Just a tiny bit! So no more packs today! So I've just had one!! I'm looking forward to eating all 4 packs tomorrow!

Sounds good, when are you weighing?

Back