Milton's Food Diary

Hi Dgirl,
Thanks - never thought I'd be lusting after broccoli!
I've just noticed - our goal dates are only 1 day apart.

I've noticed there are a few of us with goal dates around the end of Feb. I know what you mean about the veg - I did some marrow today and was moaning that I couldn't have it with lashings of butter but I actually REALLY enjoyed it with just salt and pepper!

The rest of the day:

L: Salmon steak with 2 cherry tomatoes & about 1/4 of a cucumber.

D: Beef mince bolognese with a few carrot batons and a good portion of broccoli.

S: Ff fromage frais with orange sf jelly crystals.

Black coffees and water.

Iv sneaked into your diary hope you don't mind... I'm thinking of doing dukan but got put off by seeing people eating mind numbing menus looking at your gives me hope :)

So after going onto Cruise and having my first PV day yesterday I weighed in this morning to a STS so I'm quite pleased about that as I've read that weight can sometimes go up after a PV day.
I think I'm still going to weigh daily for the short-term as it'll keep me on the straight and narrow!

Only problem this morning is that I think I feel a bit hungry, which feels quite unusual now. So I'm concentrating on water, black coffee and plenty of protein today.

Food so far:
B: Oatbran with ff nat yog, sweetener & cinnamon - my favourite.
S: 2 mini tuna quiches (and I think I might have another one in a minute).
-----------------------------
Well I didn't have the 3rd quiche as I suddenly didn't feel hungry anymore.

L: Sardines and 2 little quiches.
------------------------------------
D: 3 slices of meatloaf, followed by ff nat yog with a sprinkling of sf orange jelly crystals.

Last edited:
So another 0.8lb off today - currently at 12st 1.4lb...I can't wait to start with 11 something!

B: Meatloaf - strange I know but I just fancied it.
S: Nat ff yog & oatbran, sweetener & ginger - yum!

To follow:

L: Sardines and salad veg.

D: Chicken something!

Last edited:
Well done !! :D how are you finding the diet ?

Thanks I do ramble on a bit due to being at the farm on my own doing it up.... Saves talking to myself :p

Hi pesty, and thank you.
I'm doing 1pv 1pp at the moment; it's too early days for me to mess about with my pattern at the moment - I'd forget what day I was on!
It's pv today and I feel hungrier again, but I think some of that may be psychological because I know I can have veggies today. I'm better on a pp day as it's more restricted.
But I'm really impressed with it all at the moment. Can't wait until I've got into the 11's!

Yea you are really close!! Ive just descovered cottage cheese which is a nice change from just meat (i probably shouldnt be saying that as im only just on day 2!!!)

Im still waiting on my book to arrive but couldnt wait to get started so I am relying on the daily mail and people on here before i really get stuck in!!

Hope you dont mind, i will be keeping an eye on your diary for some more fab ideas!! x

Woohoo! Another 0.6lb off - getting closer to those 11s!

Dinner last night was lovely. Had roast chicken breast, cauliflower and green beans with a mustard sauce. It was yummy.

So another PP day today, not sure what yet so I'll be back later.

So my food today has been as follows:

B: 4 mini tuna quiches
S: 200g ff greek yog with orange jelly crystals
L: turkey meatloaf
D: poached eggs with smoked salmon
S: my oatbran with ff nat yog, sweetener & cinnamon

That looks like quite a lot written down!
Plus black teas & water.

Well - I'm actually a bit further away from the 11s as per this morning's weigh-in!
Weighed in at 12st 1.6lb this morning, an increase of 0.8lb on yesterday...and that's after a PP day too!
But funnily enough I don't feel the slightest bit upset by it. I know I'll go through ups and downs and I know it'll come off again - hopefully tomorrow.

So today's food:
B: missed it - in a rush to get out!
L: sardines, followed by my oatbran with ginger, sweetener & ff nat yog.
D: chicken with broccoli and green beans.

Well last night's chicken dinner turned into an absolutely scrumptious chicken, cauliflower & green bean curry.

And this morning turned up a 0.8lb loss - so all's good.

Today's plan so far:

B: choc muffins made using the recipe on the recipe board & black coffee.
L: sardines.
D: to be confirmed! :D

-----------------------------------------

So dinner ended up being tuna quiches, followed by ff nat yog, sweetener & cinnamon - my favourite!

Last edited:
Glad you lost the 0.8 hun!! It is strange how it all works out isnt it!! Apparantly the scales show our most accurate weight if we weigh the same time each week so it may be a good idea to compare your weekly results as well when you have the 'up' days!!

Its my first vege day today :D keep giving me food ideas!! lol xx

Back