Milton's Food Diary

Morning pesty!
Enjoy your veg - I found it really funny that whilst on Attack it was broccoli I was craving and not wine and chocolate!

I think I'm going to carry on weighing daily as it keeps me on track but I've posted my weekly weight on the weight thread so I'm going to stick with Mondays as my day to take real note of any losses.

I love this diet - normally as soon as I think about losing weight then I just get cravings for the above-mentioned wine and chocolate and just feel hungry all the time. With Dukan I don't feel hungry and I'm eating much, much better.

Hope you have a fab day today.

Thanks hun, I hope you have a fab day too!! :)

I did SW for 2 years so am pretty use to diets and not having the stuff i crave but after 2 years of the same it gets a bit boring and i start to cheat!!

I have to say i didnt find it easy in attack but the instant results help and I even think that depriving ourselves of veg helps as well as like you say its that we crave rather than really naughty stuff!! You always want what you cant have I suppose!! haha xx

I've just this morning got into the 11 stones, how are you doing? Your tuna quiche sounds good, do you add anything to it on PV days like red pepper or onion? And recipe please, I love quiche!

Hiya,
Yay - I've got into the 11s this morning too!
11 stone 13.6lbs to be precise - I am rather happy!

For my quiches I use a 250g tub of quark, 4 eggs, 1 tin of tuna plus seasoning, and I put a little chopped red chilli in the last lot too.
That fills 12 bun tins and I cook them at about 180C for about 15 mins or so.
I haven't put any veg in them yet but I think I will next time.

So todays food:

B: my oatbran with ff nat yog, sweetener & ginger (I've run out of cinnamon!)

Not sure what's for lunch - maybe eggs and dinner is beef-mince-based plus veggies. Details to follow :)

Thanks for that - I haven't thought of making small ones, think I'll do it that way at lunchtime and will have a try with tuna after shopping! Well done with the weight loss, isn't it a great feeling when you go from one stone down to another!

Dinner didn't quite go to plan.
Had 2 sausages (high meat content & quite low carbs) with leeks and (more) broccoli.
Followed by ff nat yog with some orange sf jelly crystals.
Hope tomorrow's weigh-in is kind!

I have Just read all of this thread it all sounds great! Well done you!!! I start tomorrow and I'm so excited!!!

Here to follow if you don't mind!!

Ruth
X

milton21 said:
Another quick snack before dinner - a small bowl of cottage cheese.

Bleurgh ;)

Hope you enjoyed it!!!

Ruth
X

Back