Milton's Food Diary

Well done :)

Thank you!

Breakfast was mini tuna quiches. Normally I really enjoy them but they weren't as tasty today...must have put less herbs in them or something.

And a small bowl of cottage cheese for a snack.

Then my oatbran with 1tbs wheatbran, ff nat yog, sweetener & cinnamon for lunch.

And it's chicken something...maybe curried...for tea.

Yep - spicy chicken with ff nat yog dip for tea...it was yummy.

Last edited:
So my plan didn't go to plan!
Didn't atually fancy anything for breakfast (naughty I know) so I just had 1 pint of water and then some black coffees during the morning.

Then lunch became sardines with cottage cheese, 2 cherry tomatoes & 3 mushrooms.

Will have my oatbran in a snack later....I think......

How was the meatloaf?

Im thinking of making it too :)

Ruth
x

Hiya Ruth!
The meatloaf was lovely - I added loads of herbs and a bit of red chilli when I mixed it with the beaten egg.

Weight this morning was up 0.4lb to 11st 13.4lb but that was after a PV day so we'll see what tomorrow morning brings.

milton21 said:
Hiya Ruth!
The meatloaf was lovely - I added loads of herbs and a bit of red chilli when I mixed it with the beaten egg.

Weight this morning was up 0.4lb to 11st 13.4lb but that was after a PV day so we'll see what tomorrow morning brings.

Oooo I must definitely try it!

Do you generally find that your weight increases after a PV day? I put on 0.25lb today after my first PV day! I'd love to be 11.13!!! wow!!!

Ruth
X

Yes - I've found that I sometimes stay the same or put on a bit after a PV day. If it started to bother me then I think I would start only weighing after a PP day but at the moment it doesn't so I'll carry on with the daily weighing...it's quite addictive!

Today's PP food:

Late B/early L: mini tuna quiches
S: my oatbran, ff nat yog, sweetener & cinnamon

Dinner will be salmon something or other.
Well - it was roasted salmon fillet with 2 poached eggs - and it was lovely!

Last edited:
milton21 said:
I'd love to be as tall as you are!!

Hee hee! I think most of us would love to have what we don't! I do like being tall but sometimes I wish I was a little shorter!!

Ruth
X

And the weigh-in this morning was..................2lbs off!

Only 0.4lb more to get to my first stone off.

Might not do it today as it's a PV but definitely in the next couple of days - can't wait!

Have a great day all.

milton21 said:
And the weigh-in this morning was..................2lbs off!

Only 0.4lb more to get to my first stone off.

Might not do it today as it's a PV but definitely in the next couple of days - can't wait!

Have a great day all.

Well done that's fab!!!!

Have a lovely day!!

Ruth
X

Back