Milton's Food Diary

Morning Pesty! How are you?

Just weighed in and I'm 1.2lbs down today so I think the gain was the results of not enough protein on Sunday and probably not enough water either.

Today's food:

B: oatbran porridge & cinnamon
S: 3 cherry tomatoes & a chunk of cucumber
L: 2 hardboiled eggs
D: something from the freezer....

Not exactly well planned today!

Last edited:
Wow well done hun!!! and edit my comment to well done for losing 16lbs!!!!!

You must be very pleased, 1lb in one day is brilliant not in the attack stage!!

I like the diary haha leaves much to the imagination!! Are you PP or PV today? xx

Oooh good point - it's PV today and there's not a mention of a single veggie on my skeleton plan!

.......there is now!

4 weeks in and I'm still not as organised as I should be.

How's things going with you?

Last edited:
I've also got something from the feeder which is yet unidentified lol it's either bolognese or chilli , made with either steak mince or turkey mince

I have "dukan surprise" (ie, unidentified meat from the freezer) most nights! half the fun is waiting for it to defrost!

Why thank you gym freak, however not very appropriate for people happy with their current diet!!

Also this diet clearly does work and is low carb like you have suggested!! :giggle:

Speaking of which, how you gettin on hun, what was for dinner in the end?? xx

Hi Pesty!
Blimey....I don't pop in for 24 hours and I have someone telling me I need to do bodybuilding!!

Weight loss this morning was 0.2lbs off.

Dinner last night was 2 small chicken breasts with mustard sauce, and broccoli, it was lovely.

Today's food:
B: oatbran porridge
L: cottage cheese
D: meatloaf with BBQ sauce

I see I've impressed you with my superb menu planning again - this particular method is known as 'flying by the seat of my pants' and is a method I am currently implementing throughout the whole of my day-to-day life!!

I did realise that I'm on a PV day about an hour ago so had some cherry tomatoes as a snack!

Lunch was tuna & chilli quiche - quite nice but would have been better warm I think.

Followed by a small bowl of fromage frais with some sf jelly crystals.

All good so far..............

Then I had my first 'off-plan' item in a month - a slice of home-made banana loaf. And although it was 'wrong' the positive thing was that as opposed to pre-Dukan where I would have had a 2nd or 3rd slice this time I didn't. One slice was lovely but I didn't want any more.

Dinner is back on plan - steak and veggies (cauliflower & broccoli & a small carrot).

Last edited:
Glad you enjoyed it, and saw it for what it was, a slice of cake, not the start of a binge nor the end of the diet for the whole day. You're doing great, keep going.

Thanks both!

Today is PP and is 'planned' for once!

L: cottage cheese - not really hungry
D: fish and poached eggs

Weigh-in this morning saw a 0.4lb rise - but after a PV day with a slice of cake that's only to be expected.

Weigh-in this morning took the 0.4lb off again which is great. Today is another PP day as I want PV tomorrow.

Plans so far.....
L: cottage cheese
D: fish and poached eggs - same as yesterday!

Last edited:
Morning!

Another 0.4lb off this morning - yay!

PV today so plan as follows:

L: chicken, cauli, broccoli, leek & carrot, followed by a bowl of custard made with custard powder (probably too much), skimmed milk & splenda
S: glass of mulled wine (not quite Dukan!)
D: another portion of oatbran porridge - not ideal but it was late and that was easy!

Last edited:
Back