Milton's Food Diary

well done :D

milton21 said:
After a very frantic weekend, official weekly weigh-in this morning gave me a loss for the week of 2.2lbs......meaning I've lost 14.2lbs in 3 weeks.
Really pleased with that total!

Wow that's an incredible loss well done you must be chuffed to bits x

I am really chuffed - that describes it exactly!

I can't do the walking either as I have a mobility problem so I'm even more impressed with the diet.
I knew I would lose a reasonable amount in the 1st week because you always do, no matter what diet you follow. But to lose 3lbs & 2lbs in weeks 2 & 3 just goes to prove how effective this diet is.

And I'm just not hungry or craving rubbish like I normally would on a diet. I just love it!

milton21 said:
I am really chuffed - that describes it exactly!

I can't do the walking either as I have a mobility problem so I'm even more impressed with the diet.
I knew I would lose a reasonable amount in the 1st week because you always do, no matter what diet you follow. But to lose 3lbs & 2lbs in weeks 2 & 3 just goes to prove how effective this diet is.

And I'm just not hungry or craving rubbish like I normally would on a diet. I just love it!

No me neither all my cravings have completely gone .... I think it's amazing I feel I've finally found the diet that suits me x

Well done I don't crave anything either

0.6lbs off again this morning. Today's PV so probably no more loss for another couple of days.

Today's menu:

B: oatbran, ff nat yog & cinnamon
L: sardines & cherry tomatoes
D: roast chicken, cabbage & onion.

Last edited:
Today's weigh-in was another 0.8lbs off.

Today is PP so foodwise:

B/L: oatbran, nat ff yog & ginger
S: mini sardine quiches
D: chicken with BBQ sauce followed by ff nat yog & sf jelly crystals.

Last edited:
Another 0.2lbs on this morning - not sure why...just one of those blips I guess.

PV day today so food plan so far:

B: oatbran porridge with cinnamon
L: cottage cheese & tomatoes
D: beef casserole with swede & a little carrot - it was fab!

Last edited:
Im doing well thank you, 1lb off for me this week, its SW speed but at least im feeling better!!

It is just one of those things, it may be a plateau, try increasing your water intake or adding 15 minutes onto your exercise x x

Back up to 11st 10lbs this morning on my official weigh-in day. Had a frantic weekend and don't think I have eaten enough protein.

So, onwards and hopefully downward! Menu for today - it has been a PP day.

B: cottage cheese
L: sardines
S: oatbran, ff nat yog & ginger
D: smoked salmon & poached eggs - yummy!

Back