Mini goal - weight loss for the new year 2016!

Fiddle girl

Hi!
I am so excited to be back on mininmins now it is back up!
Anyone got any mini goals for the start of 2016? Share them here and lets support each other to get there?

I'd like to lose 4.5 lbs by then and get my 5 stone award...that would be amazing...
if I do that I will also be a healthy weight for the first time since I was a child!

Hey,
I've recently joined back slimming world and the numbers on the scales aren't good. I'd love to lose 5lbs so I'm back into the next weight bracket preferably by Christmas but if not the new year.

Good luck everyone and I hope you all get the loses you desire xx

deffo! Fingers crossed!
Shall we keep a tally and update as we get closer to our goals?

Fiddle girl: 4.5lbs
Rhirhi93 : 5lbs
Marysu: 7lbs

lets do it!!!

Hi all,
Can I add my bit too please.
I was 165.4lbs this morning on my scales. Since I moved to Swiss some of my Uk good work has been undone by Lindt!!! I need to get a grip.. I really wanna make it achieveable so I'm going for 162lbs on 01/01/16 hubby doesn't help as he snacks all evening long xx

My hobby is the same lol, but he is as fit as a fiddle so he gets aeay with it ;)

First weigh in and 3lbs off!!! Happy with that. I might increase my target depending on how the next weigh in goes.

Rhirhi93 : 5lbs (-3lbs : 2lbs to go)
Well done!

Well done rhirhi, missed your post somehow :)

Rhirhi93 : 5lbs (-3lbs : 2lbs to go)
Deborah B : 3.4lbs
Scorpiolady2710: 5lbs

Have you added in scorpio lady and Deborah :)

guess we all dissapeared over christmas!
Well how did you do?
I made it! Last week I lost 2.5 which took me up to a 4.5 loss...and my 5 stone award! So pleased...now to get stuck into the next challenges...
12 lbs to target...6.5lbs to the 5.5 stone award!

Back