Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Glad you're feeling better! :) Yep, sounds like you need more water - how much are you drinking at the mo?

Hopefully I'll have a plan for us in a few days so will let you know asap.

Hope you get those tickets. I love comedy, especially Michael McIntyre. I really want to see Alan Carr again but he's not in Northampton on his next tour.....bad move me thinks, especially as he's from here! lol Too good for us now!!! xx

I can get between 250-500ml each day at work. Just depends what size bottle I have! lol But I don't really drink water when I get home - if anything I have cups of tea and some fresh orange juice.

Thanks - me too! I love Lee Evans, but Michael McIntyre is my favourite comedian at the moment. I'm also starting to like that woman - I think her name's Sarah something....she's quite funny too! xxx

U need to be drinking 2 litres hun so that could explain the headaches.

Ru thinking of Sarah millican? She's hilarious! I love her too! Xx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

I love Michael McIntyre. He is my absoloute fave. Lee Evens, Jimmy Carr, Alan Carr and Peter Kay are all great too. Infact, I just love comedians full stop. Except Shaun Lock and Frankie Boyle. I dont really like their sense of humour.

Well, I done well yesterday except for the small fudge bar I had last night while we watched Bad Boys 2 in bed haha. Had 1150 calories and about 6 syns. I'm doing the extra easy diet plan so had musli for brekki, tuna salad and whomeal bread for lunch and turkey with stirfry vedge for tea. Then my fudge haha.

Gonna get back to the gym tonight and try go today, wed, Fri and sat. Then mebey sunday too. 7 and a bit weeks till my hollsand I want to drop atleast a stone as then all the clothes I have bought should fit nice. They are all a tad too small at the mo, but if I work hard I can do it.

Stacey, I dont drink enouigh either. It really helps to lose weight if you drink more fluids too. Should we make a pact to drink more. I cant drink water on its own but just add a little low sugar juice.

Have you thought of any good leg exercises yet Bella?

Well, I goot go into a meeting now to take the minutes so speak to you all soon.

Ooooh, how did you get on with your weigh in at slimming world?

I was going to join Thursday nhight but I forgot I have plans with a frind swo it will have to be next Thurs I think. Damn!

xxxx

Hi everyone
Put half a pound on!! And I did so much exercise and stayed within syns. Doesn't look like I'll have that stone shiny before hols :(
Just need to keep going I guess. So am going to keep busy tidying and cleaning today with a Zumba workout later. Have planned meals so need to go shopping later.
Good news is I managed to get my passport replaced so I can go on hols :) and I now have size 14 shorts that fit nicely.
Have a good day everyone xxx

I love Michael McIntyre. He is my absoloute fave. Lee Evens, Jimmy Carr, Alan Carr and Peter Kay are all great too. Infact, I just love comedians full stop. Except Shaun Lock and Frankie Boyle. I dont really like their sense of humour.

Well, I done well yesterday except for the small fudge bar I had last night while we watched Bad Boys 2 in bed haha. Had 1150 calories and about 6 syns. I'm doing the extra easy diet plan so had musli for brekki, tuna salad and whomeal bread for lunch and turkey with stirfry vedge for tea. Then my fudge haha.

Gonna get back to the gym tonight and try go today, wed, Fri and sat. Then mebey sunday too. 7 and a bit weeks till my hollsand I want to drop atleast a stone as then all the clothes I have bought should fit nice. They are all a tad too small at the mo, but if I work hard I can do it.

Stacey, I dont drink enouigh either. It really helps to lose weight if you drink more fluids too. Should we make a pact to drink more. I cant drink water on its own but just add a little low sugar juice.

Have you thought of any good leg exercises yet Bella?

Well, I goot go into a meeting now to take the minutes so speak to you all soon.

Ooooh, how did you get on with your weigh in at slimming world?

I was going to join Thursday nhight but I forgot I have plans with a frind swo it will have to be next Thurs I think. Damn!

xxxx

Kassy, I'm so with you on the comedians! They're wicked! Also have to add Rob Brydon to that list though, saw him live about a year ago and he was hilarious!

I promise I'll get the exercises sorted tonight and will also try and put the link or something up here tonight so we can all start the challenge, have been so busy this weekend so haven't had a chance (makes a change!). I also have 7 weeks now til my Dad arrives from Cape Town, and also when my brothers fiance has the baby so want to get myself focused, so perhaps we should be looking at a 7 week challenge?

Hope everyone else is ok. Stacy, have you drank your water today?!

Shelski, don't worry about the gain - it;s only a minute amount and it could be down to water retention or muscle building from the exercise.

I'm back on Dukan again...well I say again, I'm trying to combine it now and am following it rigidly today and tomorrow and for most of Thursday as having dinner with a friend and can't expect her to cook me just a chicken breast, it's not fair on her! Somehow though, it doesn't seem so bad when it's only for a couple of days. Am staying clear of the scales though and am going back to weighing once a week again before they get the better of me again and start messing with my head!

Anyway, am off to eat some chicken and eggs now...yum!

Speak soon girlies :)

Just a quick reply from my phone! Quite busy today!

Have drank 250mls of water so far :) and will keep going with it through the day!

Hope everyone is having a good day so far :)

Will do a proper response when I'm on the laptop later xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woo I bought the Lee Evans tickets today - row G, so only 7 rows from the front!! And I should get them on Thursday! Can't wait now! :D

I am happy to report that I have drank just over 1.5litres of water today! And I also did just under and hour on the exercise bike! :woohoo:

Weighed myself this morning :eek: and I'm 13st 4.5lbs - which is still 7lbs off what I started at last year! But still not good! :(

Kassy - yes lets make a pact to drink more water! Good idea!

Shelski - good for you getting a size 14 to fit nicely :) What I wouldn't give for that! lol

Bella - Yes Sarah McMillan - she really is hilarious! Looking forward to getting some leg exercises to do too :)

xxxx

Ok girls, I have searched high and low for the best exercises we can do and how I can share it with you and the easiest option is on the link below (hope it works!). Let me know what you think and if we need to add anymore!

Leg Workout - Leg Exercises at Home

Stacy - well done on increasing your water intake today - hope you didn't need to keep going toilet too much!

xxx

Looks good to me Bella! I may struggle a little bit with lunges cos they usuall kill me knees, but will see what I can do with them. So how do we want to do this? If everyone is happy with doing those exercises, shall we agree to update here every night with what exactly we have done?

And thank you Bella :) Yes I have been going to the loo ALL day!!! lol

Think I'm going to try and go shopping tomorrow to get some fruit etc for snacking on at work the rest of this week

xxx

I think we should aim to do them 3 times a week. We can do daily if you like, but sometimes it's a bit difficult to do it. So how about we do our first round and see how many we can do and then each session try and increase it? I have 7 more weigh-in;s til my Dad arrives now so want to try and lose as much as I can between now and then so if anyone else wants to get on board, let me know!

That works for me - 3 days a week is good :)

Will do mine tomorrow and see how many of each I can do and will report it on here! xx

Sounds good. I'll do the same. Am walking tomorrow with my mum but will do them when I get back! xx

Hi everyone hope you have all had a good day.
Had a bad start to the day walking through town met some one had not seen for a while what is the first thing she says to me " gosh you've put your weight back on girl" I felt like saying yes I have realised due to my jeans and tops getting tighter, may be she thought I had not noticed!:cry:

Bella count me on the exercises I shall do them tomorrow will probably be so stiff on Thursday!:)

Shelski where are you going on holiday?

Stacy do you like the flavoured water (not fizzy) I like the Sainsburys ones, the lemon & lime and raspberry & cranberry are nice especially if really cold.
I have got tickets to see Lee Evans at the end of the month in Bournmouth should be brilliant. I have seen Jimmy Carr and Eddie Izzard who were really funny would love to see Peter Kay.:D
Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow.

Bin - how rude of her to say that!!! Why can't people keep their opinions to themselves?

I don't like flavoured water at all - if anything, I just add some dilutin juice - low sugar of course :)

xx

Ah bin, I can't believe she said that! Don't let it get to u tho. Some people can be so rude. New day today! Xxx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Hi everyone
Bin- just ignore her, you know you are already doing something about it and she hasn't said anything you don't already know. Just wait till you're at target and you can strut past her. Use it as motivation.

I'm going to menorca. We don't go abroad much so really looking forward to it. Wish I'd managed to lose more though. Was really hoping to be under 11 stone by now, but at least I'm still on track.

Hope everyone has a good day. Keep drinking that water xx

Morning lasses, how are we all today?

Shelski - Its so annoying when that happens - you try so hard and the scales say its a gain. But take what the girls say on board - could be water weight or muscle. Same happened to me last week. Great that you fit nive in your size 14 shorts. You'll look fab on holiday. I'm a few inches off my Matalan size 14 shorts but determined to gt in them for my holidays. I tink they quite small fitting though (thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it haha).

Bella - Nice one finding those exercises. I'm going to incorporate them at the gym along with some leg weights. I done arms and back last night so will do legs tonight. I'm definatley up for a 7 week challange as its 7 weeks on Friday till my holiday. So I think I'll get weighed Saturday morning and start my 7 week challange then. When are you starting? It cust my 10 week challange a little short but I havnt done as well as I planned anyway. I tink I was a bit too ambitious haha.

Bin - Keep ya chin up. Give the woman sumit else to talk about next time she sees you - YOUR WEIGHT LOSS!!!! Loads of people commented on my weight gain but now they are eating their words as I have lost a lot. You are heading in the right direction and it is something you can change and you can do it! BELIEVE!!!! xx

Stacey - Goodlass drinking all that water. I drank a little more yesterday. Its hard work I think haha.

Cinderz, Diva WHERE ARE YOU ????? xxxxxxx

Well, I was okay yesterday but after my tea stuffed down to taxi biscuit bars. Fought the urge to binge. So has just over 1500 cals yesterday and about 12 sysns. I went to the gym though so feel a bit better for that. I wasnt going to go as could not be arsed but I forced myself in the end. Back again tonight and will try and keep away from the biccies today haha. Its hard coz the Adonis always has biccies and chocolate in the fridge as he has a proper sweet tooth.

Ive gotta go to the docs on Friday afternoon. I keep getting dizzy spells, more so when I am lying down or I put my head back. I think its vertigo so going to get checked out.

Well, another busy dayat work ahead of me so I better get going but will check in again soon.

Over and out xxx

Miss_Kassy said:
Morning lasses, how are we all today?

Shelski - Its so annoying when that happens - you try so hard and the scales say its a gain. But take what the girls say on board - could be water weight or muscle. Same happened to me last week. Great that you fit nive in your size 14 shorts. You'll look fab on holiday. I'm a few inches off my Matalan size 14 shorts but determined to gt in them for my holidays. I tink they quite small fitting though (thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it haha).

Bella - Nice one finding those exercises. I'm going to incorporate them at the gym along with some leg weights. I done arms and back last night so will do legs tonight. I'm definatley up for a 7 week challange as its 7 weeks on Friday till my holiday. So I think I'll get weighed Saturday morning and start my 7 week challange then. When are you starting? It cust my 10 week challange a little short but I havnt done as well as I planned anyway. I tink I was a bit too ambitious haha.

Bin - Keep ya chin up. Give the woman sumit else to talk about next time she sees you - YOUR WEIGHT LOSS!!!! Loads of people commented on my weight gain but now they are eating their words as I have lost a lot. You are heading in the right direction and it is something you can change and you can do it! BELIEVE!!!! xx

Stacey - Goodlass drinking all that water. I drank a little more yesterday. Its hard work I think haha.

Cinderz, Diva WHERE ARE YOU ????? xxxxxxx

Well, I was okay yesterday but after my tea stuffed down to taxi biscuit bars. Fought the urge to binge. So has just over 1500 cals yesterday and about 12 sysns. I went to the gym though so feel a bit better for that. I wasnt going to go as could not be arsed but I forced myself in the end. Back again tonight and will try and keep away from the biccies today haha. Its hard coz the Adonis always has biccies and chocolate in the fridge as he has a proper sweet tooth.

Ive gotta go to the docs on Friday afternoon. I keep getting dizzy spells, more so when I am lying down or I put my head back. I think its vertigo so going to get checked out.

Well, another busy dayat work ahead of me so I better get going but will check in again soon.

Over and out xxx

Shelski - Menorca is lovely! We used to go every year as a family when I was younger. Loved it so much we went back every year! lol

Morning Kassy! - im just up :D it's great having a day off! But back to work tomorrow. Good on you for forcing yourself to go to the gym!

Hope your dizzy spells are nothing to worry about! My mum has labrythinitis (think I've spelled that right!), and every few months she takes really bad dizzy turns and sometimes falls over/drops things etc. It's very strange and came out of the blue! Hers will mainly happen when she's standing up though, so yours doesn't sound as bad as that!!

Hope you have a good day today! :)

xxx

Well I have just done my leg exercises!

Couldn't do the square and lunges because of my knees :(

But I managed 25 reps on the plies, 3 x 20 reps on the lateral raises (did outer thigh and inner thigh ones!) and 3 x 20 reps of the heel raises.

So quite pleased with myself for doing those!! The plies were a wee bit sore on my knees today-they're really kind of similar to squats!

Now to get started on my water for today! xx

Back