Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Kassy - well done you on buying a lovely bikini top! I would need to lose some serious weight before I could consider wearing a bikini again :( The way I'm feeling today that could be a long, long, long time away :cry: Nando's sounds nice though :)

Sorry to have another rant here, but I really just need to get it off my chest. I'm just feeling crap tonight - feel like curling up in a ball and :cry: Had a crappy, boring day at work with almost no customers!! Ended up having an individual pizza from Pizza Hut for lunch.

Came home looking forward to relaxing for a little bit tonight before work again tomorrow, and I get told that because my mum is going out tonight, I'm the one who has to deal with the dog (take him for his walk, feed him and give him his injection). And I had to fill the sink up with the dishes coz no one else would! I don't want to sound like that's too much etc, but it's just the fact that I am not the only person in the house - there's my little brother and his girlfriend who never get asked/told to do anything!!! But I'm always the one who's expected to do these things, even though I am the only person who is working tomorrow! I actually just wanted to scream!

Now I'm having to sort out all my stuff for ebay again (the last lot of it though!), get my lunch ready for tomorrow, get my bag ready for tomorrow because I'm babysitting again, so have to go straight to my cousin's house after work, and then jump in a shower if I can be bothered by that point - might just have to wait until the morning!

And to top it all off, I came upstairs with a glass of pepsi (I know :(), and spilled it all over my wall, bedside table, bed, bedding, pillows and my carpet :cry: So, yeah, feeling really, really crap right now.

Anyhoo, sorry for ranting......

On the plus side I got my Dukan Diet book today. And since the book I was reading is now soaked in pepsi and most likely un-readable, I can start reading that!

Haven't done my leg exercises yet, so that will probably be tomorrow too - I didn't actually think about it at the time, but I really could have done them while I was at work when no one was in! Maybe I can do them tomorrow at work instead though :) How did everyone else get on with them if they were doing them today?

Ok, major long post finished I promise!!! lol

xxxx

Evening everyone,

Oh dear Stacy you have had a rotten day there is nothing worse than being bored at work the day really drags, I hope you feel better now having let off steam on here, just think of the things you have got to look forward to Lee Evans on Wed, starting your college course and £80 to spend from ebay:D

Hi Katierose and welcome.:)

Kassy clothes shopping for holidays is so exciting much better than normal clothes shopping where are you going on hol?
Hope you have a lovely weekend and that all is well at doctors.:)

I used to do SW Shelski and some of the meals are lovely but I decided to do WW this time as I think I need the portion control!:D

Have done my leg exercises to day, keep thinking about thinner thighs!

I had a nice surprise at work today someone I know came down to the Island from London, he popped in to see me and brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers:thankyou: really made my day.
Am at work tomorrow till about 2.30 then am off to the football, Sunday have not got any thing planned, but have to pop into work at some point.

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow take care xx

Morning everyone!

Hope you’re having a lovely weekend. I went to the pub last night to a beer festival but was the designated driver so stuck to diet coke and a cheeky half a cider….didn’t stop me munching on a mahooosive beef burger with cheese and onion topped on it though! Lol Got to say, I loved every bite!

Well I got on the scales for the first time since doing Dukan last week, and wasn’t surprised when I saw I have put on 3 of the 9lbs I lost. I know it seems like a lot, but in all honesty, I’m not bothered about it because I still kept 6lbs off and it was such an extreme diet so was bound to put a few back on once I started eating normally again. So as from today, I am back on Slimming World. I have 6 more weigh-in’s until my Dad arrives and my aim is to lose 1 stone so am completely refocused….bring it on baby! :D

Bin – Has the weather got any better since your past post? We’ve had a mot of rain but its back to being cloudy and sunny now. I’ll be staying with my Dad when I go to Cape Town. He’s been living back there for about 5 years now and after feeling really down last New Years Eve (because of my weight) I decided after all my hard work this year, I’m not going to see this one in feeling like a fat heffer, so have booked a flight to spend 2 weeks in the sunshine. Can’t wait! Spag Bol turned out to be Shepherds pie, but it was still soooo lovely. Enjoy the footie today and hope WI goes well tomorrow. Oh, and flowers……you lucky thing!

Stacy – You poor thing, so sorry to hear you’re having a bad time at the moment. Maybe you should talk to your mum about how you feel so she can get your brother to help out a bit more. I know it’s easier said than done, but try not to get upset over it….on the plus side, you got your Lee Evans tickets – bet you’re so excited now…and college soon too….so much is happening for you and you must focus on that. Well done with your Ebay selling – I’ve got 2 dresses on there at the moment but also have loads of DVD’s and books I want to sell. I wasn’t sure if it was worth it though? How much did you sell your DVD’s for? I say, put the money towards your credit card, especially as you’re entering the student zone soon! That’s why I’m selling stuff on ebay too – need to get that debt cleared, it’s doing my head in! How are you finding the Dukan book? Have you decided when to start it?

Kassy – I have a diary on here with my SW meals etc on it. I've added the link below so you can have a look at it. (Hope it works!) http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/183324-bella30s-food-diary.html
I know what you mean about Nando’s. I went there for the first time last Saturday and was expecting it to be a lot better than it was. I think it’s a bit over rated myself, although have to say, I had the Mediterranean chicken salad and it was very tasty, but still, I’d probably choose another restaurant over it next time! Well done on the bikini purchase, bet you can’t wait to wear that on holiday now!

Katierose – hello and welcome! This is the best place to be if you’re struggling/restarting…we’ve all been there so hop on board and let’s help you get back on track!

Shelski – your SW meals sound so good. Do you have the link to them? I really want to try and fajitas and coronation chicken pasta salad…sounds soooo good!

Blimey, that was a long post! I guess I should really think about getting showered and dressed for the day. Have a good day and chat soon xxXXxx

Last edited:
Hi Bella
Didn't get them off website, they were out of a recipe book and one of the mags. I'll type them out on here tomorrow when I have a bit more time :)

Oooooh, which one coz I've got most of them so probably have it already! Well I went out last night to the pub, got stupidly drunk on vodka and ended the night with a bbq chicken pizza! Great start to SW! Thankfully no hangover today so going for a long walk to burn off some of those calories! Xxx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Happy Sunday everyone!

Sorry I couldn't reply yesterday - I was babysitting for my cousin again :) It was good but I was sooooo tired :( I still am tired today, so going to have a much needed jammie day!

Bin- thank you, I really was feeling rubbish on Friday. But feeling a bit better today!

How sweet of him to give you some lovely flowers! :)

Bella - mmm a beef burger sounds good right now! I'm actually in the mood for a McDonalds today for some reason?? That's normally hangover food for me! lol And no, I don't have a hangover! lol

I've tried talking to mum about these things before, but nothing ever gets done about it! So I know I'd just be wasting my time again.

Regarding ebay - I had about 14 DVD box sets that I never watch, so put them all on auctions starting at 99p for a few, and £1.99 for others. They all made more than £1.99!! Some made around £11! Crazy!! I would've been happy with £1.99 for them! lol I'm not sure about individual DVD's - the best thing to do is to go on ebay and search for similar DVDs and books to the ones you would want to sell and see what they are selling for at the moment, and how many bids they have. That's what I did before I sold mine :)

I think I will be sensible and put the money towards my credit card. Like you said, I'll be a student again soon, and I really do need to start building up my savings for uni if I get in next year - even more so if I end up moving to Aberdeen to study!

I haven't started the Dukan Diet book, but will probably start reading that today! I really hope it works for me! Even if I end up using it as a boost to start off my weight loss again!

I did get my leg exercises done lastnight and my cousin's though! :D And I may use the exercise bike tonight too :)

Hoping for a good day for everyone xxx

Yeah, beef burger was lush, but was also the start of the downpour of bad eating I've done all weekend! I've eaten terribly and drank so much too! lol Oh well, haven't done that for a while, think I needed it! Am back to healthy eating tomorrow - popped to Asda and stocked up on salad and fruit!

I've put a few more things on ebay today so fingers crossed I'll be able to get rid of them. I've already got someone watching a dress, but it's still early days and you never know with ebay!

Well big news for me today, I've told my landlord I'm moving out! My rent was going to be increased from 1st October and can't afford it so me and my housemate are moving at the end of September. She's in the process of doing up a house she's bought with her boyfriend so was due to move soon in a few months so it's just happened a bit sooner than planned. I'm going to move in with my mum for a few months and hopefully by Nov/Dec time I'll move in with a friend of mine from the gym. The good thing is my mum won't charge me rent so I'll be able to use that to put towards paying off my credit card! Have lots to organise now so going to be a busy bee! Feeling a little bit overwhelmed with it all, but I know it's the right thing to do! xxx

Aw Bella sorry to hear you've had a bad weekend food-wise. But great that you are raring to go for tomorrow!!

I really want to get back on track now! Having second thoughts about Dukan Diet after reading most of the book! I really don't know if I would be able to stick to it!! I'm actually thinking of going back to using my kettlebells which is what I was doing before when I managed to lose 20lbs before Xmas! I only need to use them 3 times a week! So may start that again from tomorrow!

On a rather strange change of topic, I'm really, really fed up of this new pill the nurse put me on! I hate not knowing when or if totm is coming or how long it's going to last! I have another 4 months of them before I have to go back to the nurse-i just hope she can maybe find me an alternative!

No more ranting from me honest!!! lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The Dukan Diet is tough, and I recommend it if you need a quick burst of weight loss for a special occassion, but I couldn't keep it up for longer than a week, hence the binge this weekend! lol Kettlebells sound good. A friend of mine swears by them.

If you're having problems with your pill, I'd go back and see the nurse and get it changed now. Don't wait for another 4 months. How long have you been on it? xx

I've only been on it not even 2 full months! But it's driving me crazy :( I'm trying to give it the benefit of the doubt and it might just be my body getting used to it, but I don't know how long the problems will go on for! xx

Well see how you get on with it this month. If after 3 months it hasn't settled, I would go back and speak to the nurse. The last thing you need is a disruptive cycle getting in the way of your weight loss efforts! xxx

I will do that, thanks Bella. Feeling awful today! Bloated, hot and exhausted :( but working today and tomorrow! Not good!

xxx

If it makes you feel any better, I feel awful too. So tired and feel sick! Think the weekend has caught up with me! :-( xx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Aw sorry to hear that Bella. Hope you're feeling better soon!! I'm about to head up to work-really cannot be bothered with it today!

Morning yous lot, hope you have all had a nice weekend and the weather hasnt spoilt it too much. It lashed it down here on Saturday and put me in a right miserable mood which was probally a contribution to my binge weekend. So your not alone Bella - But lets both start today. I have started my 7 week challange today!!!!!!!

Well I got weighed on Saturday morning and it was a STS. Gutting as I am sooooo good all week. But I know its the weekends that is slowing dow my losses as I cn eat.drink in excess of 2500-3000 calories per day on a weekend. Not good. Good job I am good during the week or would have piled it all back on by now. But I seriously need some good losses as I want at least a stone off for my holidays. So today I take the plunge and am doing lowcarb.dukan for 7 weeks. I will do the attack phase for a full week then introduce vedge/fruit but stay away from bread, potatos and pasta and processed meals. I will ain to eat as fw carbs as possible as I know its the only way i'll lose weight now as my diet did consist of mainly carbs so I should see a canny loss in 7 weeks. Then when I get back from holiday I'll be back to good old SW. But I need a quick fix for Turkey.

SO LETS DO THIS!!!! Comemon girls. 7 week challange!!!! Works out great for you Bella as you want to lose a stone in 7 weeks too so we can do it togeather.

I have stocked the fridge up with chicken, crab sticks, tune, gammon, bacon, eggs, etc. Its gona be tough but I'm determined to give this a good go. I'll keep you all posted.

Only went to gym twice last week too so now am on a mission to do alteast 4 days a week.

SO LETS MAKE THE 8TH OF THE 8TH A FULL ON BIKINI BODY BLITZ!

Stacey - sounds like you had a right time of it on Friday. Bless ya. Pleased you are better now, and as the girls say - you have so much to look forwrd to. Yey! Are you going to go ahead with Dukan? Try it with me. One thing I noticed is that it os gonna prove quite expensive and tsteless but if the results are good it'll be worth it. I'm gonna tart stuff up with herbs and spices.

Oooh, while I think on - have you all tried those season and shake things? You put chicken and vedge in a bad and pour in the seasoning and pop in oven for 45 mins. Its delicious. I'm gonna do that a few times this week, hold the vedge though. Yummy!!!! And pretty low carb.

Bella -3lb is nothing really considering you did lose 9lb. Its still a 6lb loss which is just under half a stone. Amazing! I'm gonna do Dukan but not mega mega strikt as it's too hard to stik to but lowering my carbs should work a treat. Its just keeping away from the vod on a weekend I struggle with haha. See you are a vgodka girls too. A gorl after me own heart hahaha.

Shelski - those meals do sound delicious. I will be sure to try them out some days and especially when I start SW again after my holiday. Lik I said, until then its meat, fish, meat and more fish hahahahaha. Oh, and eggs! haha.

Katierose - HELLOOOOOOO. Pleased you are back. You can do it! Look how great you done last time. I kno you can do it again. Easy!! What diet you on doing?

Well, this was another mega long post. I better get to work. Speak to you all soon though. I'm off for a few more crab sticks hahahaha xxxxxxxxx

Miss Kassy xx
Gd luck with the Dukan diet :D
Me well am doing a VLCD I know thats not everyone's cup of tea but Im an all or nothing person and with this much to lose I need results to keep me motivated.. :D:D
So onwards and downwards xx

Miss_Kassy said:
Morning yous lot, hope you have all had a nice weekend and the weather hasnt spoilt it too much. It lashed it down here on Saturday and put me in a right miserable mood which was probally a contribution to my binge weekend. So your not alone Bella - But lets both start today. I have started my 7 week challange today!!!!!!!

Well I got weighed on Saturday morning and it was a STS. Gutting as I am sooooo good all week. But I know its the weekends that is slowing dow my losses as I cn eat.drink in excess of 2500-3000 calories per day on a weekend. Not good. Good job I am good during the week or would have piled it all back on by now. But I seriously need some good losses as I want at least a stone off for my holidays. So today I take the plunge and am doing lowcarb.dukan for 7 weeks. I will do the attack phase for a full week then introduce vedge/fruit but stay away from bread, potatos and pasta and processed meals. I will ain to eat as fw carbs as possible as I know its the only way i'll lose weight now as my diet did consist of mainly carbs so I should see a canny loss in 7 weeks. Then when I get back from holiday I'll be back to good old SW. But I need a quick fix for Turkey.

SO LETS DO THIS!!!! Comemon girls. 7 week challange!!!! Works out great for you Bella as you want to lose a stone in 7 weeks too so we can do it togeather.

I have stocked the fridge up with chicken, crab sticks, tune, gammon, bacon, eggs, etc. Its gona be tough but I'm determined to give this a good go. I'll keep you all posted.

Only went to gym twice last week too so now am on a mission to do alteast 4 days a week.

SO LETS MAKE THE 8TH OF THE 8TH A FULL ON BIKINI BODY BLITZ!

Stacey - sounds like you had a right time of it on Friday. Bless ya. Pleased you are better now, and as the girls say - you have so much to look forwrd to. Yey! Are you going to go ahead with Dukan? Try it with me. One thing I noticed is that it os gonna prove quite expensive and tsteless but if the results are good it'll be worth it. I'm gonna tart stuff up with herbs and spices.

Oooh, while I think on - have you all tried those season and shake things? You put chicken and vedge in a bad and pour in the seasoning and pop in oven for 45 mins. Its delicious. I'm gonna do that a few times this week, hold the vedge though. Yummy!!!! And pretty low carb.

Bella -3lb is nothing really considering you did lose 9lb. Its still a 6lb loss which is just under half a stone. Amazing! I'm gonna do Dukan but not mega mega strikt as it's too hard to stik to but lowering my carbs should work a treat. Its just keeping away from the vod on a weekend I struggle with haha. See you are a vgodka girls too. A gorl after me own heart hahaha.

Shelski - those meals do sound delicious. I will be sure to try them out some days and especially when I start SW again after my holiday. Lik I said, until then its meat, fish, meat and more fish hahahahaha. Oh, and eggs! haha.

Katierose - HELLOOOOOOO. Pleased you are back. You can do it! Look how great you done last time. I kno you can do it again. Easy!! What diet you on doing?

Well, this was another mega long post. I better get to work. Speak to you all soon though. I'm off for a few more crab sticks hahahaha xxxxxxxxx

Hey Kassy!!

Ok 7 week challenge!! I don't think I'm going to do Dukan. Read most of the book and I just don't think it's something I could stick to! But good on you! And we will spur you on!! :)

I haven't tried the season and shake things but have heard they're fab, so will need to try them!! Will buy them the next time I'm out shopping (probably Weds or Thurs)

And yes I'm responding from work coz we are bored stiff again!! It's so quiet here :( had a few customers, but not enough to keep us going all day! And I still feel horrible :( early night for me tonight!

I did my leg exercises a wee while ago in work though! lol people passing probably wondered what I was up to!!! Managed full reps on everything-and even managed the plies this time!!! :) so quite pleased with that! And add in my walk from the car and back which is about 20-25 minutes - not bad!! xxxx

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all okay, I had a pretty good weekend, went to football we won 3-1 great to be back after the break, going to Ipswich next Tuesday to see Saints play, will be long day, at work till 12.00 then catch 1.00pm ferry and am booked on 1.30am ferry back.

Lost 1lb this week which was pleased with as I seem to have been stuck for ages.

Good luck with Dukan diet Kassy I would give it a go but I am sure I could not stick to it, but will be giving you plenty of support, ooh a full on bikini body blitz dont think I would ever have a bikini body have not worn one since I was 8!:)

Only 2 days till Lee Evans Stacy bet you can not wait, I am looking forward to seeing him on 29th at Bournmouth. Hope you are feeling better than you were this morning.

Bella hope you are feeling better, sounds as though you have everything planned with regards to you moving sounds an ideal plan and gives you a chance to save some money.

Had a really busy day at work am shattered hubby is out so am going to have a long soak in the bath and then watch a girly film Dirty Dancing, Footloose or Cocktail?:)

Hope you all have a good day tomorrow
Take care xx

Well done losing 1lb bin! :)

Yes only 2 days to go! I'm really looking forward to it, and so is my friend! Even better is the fact that after tomorrow I am off work for 2 days too, so will enjoy it even more! :D I'm feeling a little bit better tonight thanks :) Still absolutely shattered and came home from work with a thumping headache :( But my stomach isn't cramping anymore, and I'm not feeling quite so bloated. But did end up having a little binge tonight which I'm putting down to totm! Will definitely improve the rest of the week though and hope to get using my kettlebells this week at some point too :)

As for the movie - I would always choose Dirty Dancing :) I'm actually watching Titanic on Film4 just now. Great film! Enjoy your bath and girly movie :D xxx

Have a great time everyone. Going on hols tomorrow so will be MIA for a while. Sts this week. WTF doni have to do to lose this weight , grr!

Anyway, enjoy the next week and a bit. Speak when I get back

Back