Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

You will. I think cc stands for calorie counting. Could you meal plan for next week including quite a few treats to keep you going? That might help. I sooo know what you mean about not being in the right head space. You might have to 'fake it till you make it'.

Shelski - I love that "fake it till you make it". Its sooooo true. Although I have put half a stone on, no one will be able to tell so its no point moaning about it to people and getting on their nerves. As Gok Wan always says "its all about the confidence" hehe.

xx

Hiya ! Glad the Doc's went okay, an official medical WI always sounds grim, but it's good for you as it gives you a kick up the ar*e !! Hehe !!
Shelski is right, it's calorie counting, it's just going back to the basics, way back. I like it because it's super easy to manage and if you can keep it under control it can be flexible. Cycling the calories, just keeps your body on it's toes. My other BIG FAT downfall is portion control......or my lack of it sometimes!! Hehe !! You need to work out your BMR and then off you go !! No equipment needed, well kitchen scales, I suppose !! The hardest part for me is if I am having a really hungry day, and I "run " out of cals and have to be super good in the evenings and glug fizzy water!! Done that a few times and boy does it teach you to be more careful during the day!! Hehe!! Anyway, Missy K... I'm sure you were cc ing anyway with your daily menus before ??
12st 12 isn't that bad, I can regain 5 lbs in a week !! Lucky me !! NOT !!!
I am trying to get beyond 191 as I feel stuck around this....it's just so hard to do 100% 7 days per week, isn't it ??

Hot and Sunny weekend, going to be out in the Sunshine, hehe !!

Diva x

Ahoy!!!
I will join you in the reboot! Gah, this whole weight-loss malarkey ain't as easy as it should be, I mean, it's simple, but it sure isn't easy. Bloody alcohol, that's what I'm going to blame...oh and buscuits...and cake....and crumble....but yes! anyway....

Let's get back on it (like a car bonnet - hahah Jordie shore)

Hahahahaha, Emz, You been watching Geordie Shore? I have only seen it once. I was mortified. I bet their mams are sooo proud... NOT! haaha. Cool, pleased you REEEE-BOOTING with me. We can do it!!!!!!

Well, Its just a quicky for now as I am stowed off at work, but will be back for a proper catch up soon.

Speak soon everyone xxxx

In case anyone is wondering... Yes, I am a Geordie and No... I dont go on like them off that programme. Wey, not much anyway hahahaha xx

Cheers for the subtle spelling correction ;) haha,.
I saw half of one episode and was like *whaaaat?* but the adverts always make me laugh, bless em, bunch of nutters. Seriously, they need to chill out.

Oo I cal-count, try to. My trick is to have low cal breakfast and lunch (like shredded wheat and home made soup) and then have a normal sized dinner, and that normally leaves enough for a snack or a treat whenever you want one, I usually ahve it in evenin when I'm watching telly.

Really need to stock up on the iced gems.

Official WI, never fun, but always useful, lol.

I went to the gym today, bit of a mish at first, but I feel good now :)

Keep at it ducks, 'fake it 'til you make it sounds pretty good to me'.

Evening all well today's hot weather as defo
Motivated me to keep dieting for such, I refuse to be wearing any cardis in the hot weather .. My weigh in will be monday.got bootcamp again so need to work hard.!
Keep going girls x

You'll get there viva!!!

Shanny!! Same as, I hate having to wear a jumper or long sleeves in the heat just because of my minging arms! Next year! Strappy tops!

Hiya lasses

Pink - You sound like you have the right idea. I recon as long as you try not to go over say 1500 a day and work out a few times a week the weight loss should steadily fall off. It's a night time I fin hardest too. Oh, and the fact that my boss keeps bringing these amzing cupcakes into work that she makes. I had to resist the most delicious looking marshmallow one yesterday. But I did so I'm proud of myself haha. What weight are you at now? Have you set yourself any goals? One of the lads on that programme is from the same little village as me. Ive never seen him before like. Apparently he spends all his time in the sun bed shop round corner from me hahaha. You know what makes me laugh - the lad's eyesbrows. Plucked within an inch of their life hahahaha.

Shanny - You are soooooo right. When Mr Sunsine comes out to play it motivates you sooooo much more. Hows bootcamp? Could you walk the next day? hehe.

Diva - Wooooooop wooooooop woooooooop. Thats fab news. You'll be in the 180's before you know it :eek:) Sooooo proud of ya.

Well people, I oficcially got back on the waggon yesterday. I was planning to satrt monday but I had a major pig out - Maccy D's, bacon carni, kebab - you name it, I ate it. The on Monday night I bust into tears, feeling soooo sorry for mysef. The the Adonis rang (for those of you who dont know - he is my new(ish) fella. Started seeing him back in December) and he was on the phone for an hour calming me down bless. He's so good. I hate showing him my vunerable side as I know tears can be a right turn off for a bloke, but he's only seen me cry twice and I hope he dosnt have to see it much more hahaha. He knows I'm usually quite with it though so its okay.

Annyhoo, after my huge crying fit/panic attack on Monday, I woke up yesterday thinking "you must do this". So yearsterday I was good as gold (1310 calories) and went back to the gym. I'm gonna tek each day as it comes.

Well, I have so much work to get on with its unreal so I better get to it. Speak to you all soon and hope to here from you all to let me know how you all getting on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd pop by and say hello to you all (thanks Miss Kassy for sharing this link with me! :) ) I've had a bad few weeks and quite a bad experience at the doctors on Friday which has sent my head in muddle but am determined to get back on it now by getting involved in the 10 week challenge! Can't wait!

Hope you're all ok xxx

Hiya Bella, pleased you have come to join the party hehe. Oh no, hope you are okay after the doctors. We are all here is you eva want to chat.

Rite lasses, I wanna see you all doing the 10 week challange too. Update those signatures and put the 10 weeks on and we can record our weigh in's each week. My first one will be Monday morning so I'll let you know how I have done.

I was a bit naughty last night, but not ridiculous I guess, but had cheesy chicken and chips for my tea taking my daily calorie intake to 2000. But I'll be mega good today and forever haha. Got my meals and snacks planned for today and they come to around 1200. Lets hope I can stick to it. Gym tonight too. I'll report back tomorow.

Hope everyone okay xxx

Hi Miss Kassy

Yeah, I'm ok now but thanks for the support! :) Hope you're managing to stick to your plan today. I've been really good so far, fruit and yogurt for breakfast, mug shot for lunch with 3 ryvita's and 2 light laughing cow triangles. Also had some grapes too! Got 2 satsuma's, an apple and a banana for this afternoon to keep me going before my gym session tonight - aiming for 25 min cross trainer and 25 min run/walk on the tredmill followed by pump FX! Think I might be shattered afterwards!

I've got my weeks laid out on my signature and am aiming to lose 1 stone (need to be realisitic but any more will be great!) xxx

Diva, you're enthusiasm is infectious! I <3 it! :) xx

Couldn't agree more! Woop Woop :) xxx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

hey

Hey. thanks for link for 10 week challange. im so hungey right now so i suppose ud better gave a shake. how fun. im on the slimfast diet. not good its a good idea long term because min i stop im so worried ill put the wight back on ten times worse :-(
how is everyone. im still pretty new to this n cud do with all the help n support i can get :) thanks
crystal xx

Back