Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

You're sounding very busy, Diva! Hope the bedroom decorating is going to plan -are you going for a particular style/theme?

With dresses, I'm not sure how much I need to lose to be honest. It's usually 11lbs for every dress size (or so I've heard) but I'm very curvy - I have big hips, big boobs and a big bum :eek: - so I think it might take a while before it fits and looks nice on! I have a family party to go to at the end of July and I would love to be able to wear it then, but it will mean having to get really serious about my diet now! I will be over the moon if it fits by then! xx

Argh, give me chocolate!! Am working a few shifts in a row, on day 2 of 5.

Had healthy stirfry for lunch but I could eat anything and everything under the sun!!!

There are milkyways and biscuits lying around!!! Nooooooooo!!!

Hope everyones doing ok!! You all sound v.busy!!xx

Hi bella, thankyou for the welcome! :) keep your chin up with the job hunt, stay positive something will come along.

Corfu should be a great motivation but am not great at the mo, part of me thinks to hell with it youll still be fat anyway so wats the point, part of me thinks its a holiday- ill enjoy it whatever size I am, and part of me doesnt think beyond "i want chocolate" it just eats!
All these unmotivational thoughts!!!
But enough of me is still **** scared enough abt having to wear swimsuit, and my two sizes too small summer wardrobe, so I didnt cave today

Museli and fruit for breakfast
Turkey stirfry, no sauce, for lunch
Two peices of brown toast + marmalade for dinner (i really fancied it for days, so let myself have bread. It was that or chocolate cake!!)

And my brother has just brought home kfc, am hiding upstairs!!

Sorry for the rant girlies, am just here typing random crap to distract myself!

I think people vary with number of lbs to drop dress size, ive heard about 10-14lbs, but for me it feels more like a stone and a half!

xx

See....buying the bad stuff is a fatal error....IF IT'S NOT THERE YOU CAN'T EAT IT!!! This is my new theory. However, if, like me, you live with other people who do nothing but buy badness....well it sucks, but I guess that's why they call it will-power...although it should probably be called won't-power, as in I WON'T eat that tasty tasty badness, I WON'T be a greedy mare and scoff the entire packet of bikkies just because they're there....

WON'T POWER!!!!!

Anyway...

Top 5 Tv shows:
NCIS
Castle
Criminal Minds
Glee
Firefly

(Buffy, Hellcats, Miami ink...)
lol.

Big plans for the weekend?

Hi
Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Lost 1 lb at weigh in :) but then got the Ofsted call on Tuesday and needed choc to keep me going at the silly o clock I went to bed at for the rest if the week preparing for it. So refuse to feel guilty about it, Ofsted were happy, I've had a decent night's sleep ( conked out at 7 after having 6 hours sleep in 36 hours) so back on track today.

Aww Shelski, totally know how you feel.... I often need something to help me cope with no energy/lack of sleep! Don't worry about it and Im glad you're not feeling guilty you obviously needed it you've had a hard week! Well done with ofsted!
Glad you're back on track! :)

Am sleepy today.... my day off... and Im determined to chill out and not do anything.... back for another long day tomorrow! yuk. Done loads of yukky hours recently its just left me wanting to dive into chocolate!

Had a sneaky step on the scales this morning... (weigh in on weds) 3lbs down so far this week so that kept me motivated... Sunday afternoons are the worst! I just want to relax on the sofa, with naughty food and TV!

Noooooo!!

Hope you ladies are all ok! :) xx

Helloooooooooo everyone. Crikey I have missed all your gossp sooo much. I was feeling so ill on wednesday and by wednesday night I was floored and hadto have 2 days off work, hence why none of you have heard a peep from me.

I dunno if the rest of you are like this - but when you are feeling under the waether and not exactly hungy, all I want to do is eat stuff like choccy or cereal or bread. All high arb, high sugar crap. Its the only thing that makes me feel a little more human. So needless to say my diet wasnt great last week. So on my weigh in I stayed the same,which I suppose is okay really.

Have you all had a nice weekend then?

Cinders - Cou is a lovley place and it will be roasting. Try to stay positive about your diet as you really could lose atleast a stone by then and think how much better you will feel for it. Hey 3lbs down is great, so let us all know when you have had official weigh in wat you have done. Its great when you see a loss isnt it as it keeps you motivtaed.

Shelski - Nothing worse then Ofstead to stress you out and hit the chockys haha. Hope your well and great tht you won them over. They are a tough bunch. Pressure off now so I bet thats a huge relief.

Pink - I agree about not keeping bad stuff in the house, but if you are as bad as me and you REALLY want it, I just end up going to the shop as its only 1 minute away haha. Stupid shops!!!!!

Diva - god you crack me up. I will have to put you on detention if you dont step away from the ice creams hahaha. You are right though, they are tiny. I am sure they used to be much bigger. Infact, I think all chocolate bars, ice creams and stuff like that are dowsizing but the prices going up. Wpr a rip off. WE FEEL CHEATED!!!!!! hehe.

Bella - How have you done? Big Hips, bum and boobs - sounds to me like you are allll lady and should embrace it so don't lose too much. Plus, how bonny are you... I bet you are every mans dream haha.

Well, I hope I didnt mis anyone out there. Its hard catching up when you have been off line for a few days aint it.

With regards t dress sizes - for me its about every 12lb - 16lb that I drop a dress size. I just managed to SQEEEEZE into my size 14 jeans yestarday although I'd say I'm half a stone away from being a nice 14.

13 and a half week till Turkey for me so it's back t the gym tonight and back to being mega good with my CCing.

I'll pop in tomorow see how you all getting on xxx

Hi everyone!

How's it going? Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I did Race for Life yesterday and power walked my way round the 5k route in 46 minutes! Am so proud of myself! :)

So what have you all been up to?

Miss Kassy, hope you're feeling better now and I know what you mean about comfort eating when your not feeling good. Hope you're better now, and well done on maintaining this week. Don't feel down about it. Thanks for the compliment too! So sweet of you :)

Cinderz - how's that motivation coming along? Good I hope. Are you still having the cravings? I get terrible chocolate cravings which is when my binge eating kicks in, but am trying very hard to keep it under control with the help of options hot chocolate and milky ways at the mo! Not quite the same as chunky Yorkie or bar of diary milk, but at least it's helping a little!

Shelski - well done on your 1lb loss and hope you've managed to catch up on your sleep!

Pink - am loving the WON'T POWER! May adopt this theory myself!

Have you all done your exercise today? I've been naughty and given myself the day off, but am back tomorrow doing combat, then on wed it's legs, bums and tums, and thurs body pump! I'm a crazy fool!

Oh, I almost forgot, I found Skinny Cow triple choc brownie ice cream lollies in Asda on Saturday (Pack of 3) for £1 and they're 93 cals each (or 4.5 syns on slimming world) and are ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! Am so going to get some more before the offer runs out!

Anyway, off to make some dinner now. Speak to you all soon xxXXxx

Last edited:
Did anyone watch embarrassing fat bodies last night? Well I did and ended up having a dream about losing all my weight and ending up with saggy skin! Freaked me out big time! Hopefully all the exercise I'm doing - both cardio and weight training - will prevent that happening, but I am quite worried about it now! Think I must also concentrate on drinking lots of water and keeping my skin moisturised in the hope that will help it too! Xxxx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Well, I need to have a bit of a rant this morning as I am just not myself at the mo at all. I cant seem to stop the urge to binge and its making me depressed and anxious and when I am depressed and anxious I hit the bottle and binge more, hence the vicious cycle begins and before I know it, I'm a month down the line and atleast a stone heavier. I dont want to end up doing that again!!!!

Last night when I got home I just needed to escape and got a 35cl bottle of vodka and when i'd finished that i had 4 potato waffles with half a block of melted cheese on the top and a tin of spagetti bolognaise on top of that. Yes it was delicious but the vodka and food will have wracked up around 2000 calories :( Then the tears started and I felt so depressed.

I'm also in that frame of mind where I am walking around with my skinny goggles on and all I see is thin beautiful people everywhere and its making me feel so inadiquate. I know I shoulnt think like that and be greatful for what I have got but its hard to look on the bright side all the time. Even when thin people are on the telly it makes me feel fat and ugly.

I hope this is just a slight glitch and I can get back on track today. I know its going to be a struggle and only I can do it. I must try and fight harder.

Annyhoo, ramt over. Needed to get that out me system. Do you guys get these awful feelings ever? I feel so alone.

Bella - Well done on the race for life. Mega proud of you. And I think I will have to give them Skinny Cow things a go. I have never tried them before and I lurve ice cream. I'm going to get back to the gym today too. Eventhough I dont want to haha.

Hope to hear from you all soon xxxx

Aaaah, miss K (((((((BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG CUDDLES FOR YOU))))))))))))))))))))

Are you ok? What was it that triggered it off? Did something upset you? Don't beat yourself up over it. We all have days like that. I know when I'm feeling really down and inadiquate, I tend to head straight for comfort food. Please don't feel alone because we're all here for you on both good and bad days. You're beautiful and have a lovely personality - you're posts on here make me smile all the time.

Don't worry about it now because it's in the past. today is a new day, so you have a new focus.

xxXXxx

Thanks sooooo much Bella. It's good to know I'm not alone. That sounds awful though coz I wouldnt wish those feelings on anyone. I dont know why I was in a wierd mood yesterday, I just get like that sometimes and I am a bugger for comfort eating/drinking, which makes me feel worse in the end.

You are sooo right though. Today is another day and I'm trying harder. Defo going to the gym tonight after work and I'll be grand in a few days after I have had a few good days.

I am at a thing with work tomorow at aCatle in Northumberland and the queen is going. Nt that I'll get to see her like as 8000 peope are expected to turn up. So i'm getting all dressed up in my blak maxi dress so it's gonna be a nice da (bar the weather haha).

Well, I'm off to get me WW chicken dinna meal and vedge coz I is hank marvin!!!!

Spak soon and thanks again. You have really cheered me up xx

Even the strongest of people need a shoulder to cry on sometimes honey, so don't worry about it. At least you're talking to us about it. I'm terrible because I have days like that but don't tell anyone and then it builds and builds until it all gets too much and I end up having a breakdown!

Did you make it to the gym? I did body combat and felt so good afterwards. Am now watching The Biggest Loser USA! It's all about staying focused! :)

Your day tomorrow sounds fantastic and so exciting. You never know, you MIGHT see the Queen and Ooooooh, a black maxi dress, how gorgeous! I think they're lovely. So simple, but so elegant! Make sure you let us all know how it goes. xxXXxx

Hello Ladies! :)
Thought I'd come check in

Awwww, Kassy, sweetheart I totally know where you're coming from, know that feeling oh too well :( (I chided myself for reading what you ate and thinking wow, that sounds so yummy!)... yummy is only what we have become trained to think is yummy when really it makes us put on weight and is bloody bad for us... I wish I could think food like that was gross and therefore not want it.

Hope youve had a better day today and well done for gym after work, gosh thats really fab doing a whole day at work then having the motivation to go to the gym! I feel like collapsing on the sofa (and often do) when i get home from work!! Hope you had a good workout hun, and have a fab day tomorrow, youll look fab in your black maxi (looooooooooooooooooove maxi dresses)... hope the sun shines for you, and the queen!

Awwww bella you're such a sweetheart :) Its lovely knowing that we're all here to support eachother and its so touching reading the support that you all get from eachother :) Hope you've had a good couple of days?

Where is Diva??? Has she been busy busy? Come say hello Diva!!! :)!

Weigh-in 2 for me tomorrow.... dont think ive lost as much as last week, I think Ive been a bit better behaved tho. Yesterday wasnt toooooo great... there were mini shortbread cookies lying around at work, only a tiny mouthful per cookie but i mustve ate about 5, and a couple of squares of dark chocolate. But was so tired when I finished my shift last night I came home and went to bed with no tea. (naughty but I hope that made up for my bad calories!)

Todays been a nice day though... (day off.... yessssssss!!) Although i was finding it hard to enjoy it at first, usually days off with sunshine mean lunch out somewhere (naughty food).... alfresco dining. I was kinda unsure what else to do with myself to enjoy! (life revolves around food, how sad) I didnt trust myself to eat lunch out and be good so we went to pick some strawberries at a farm/shop place... picked some healthy logan berries too (different, never tried them but they are quite nice)....I found it a bit hard at times, there were lovely fresh breads and cakes cooked here too (argh!) but I refrained, dont know how! I remember at one point thinking oh sod it ill be ok if i just have a sandwhich but it wouldnt hve been just that! and then we took my boyfriends son to play badminton with us for an hour or so (made me sweat!) so a healthy but fun day! thats new! Heres to many more!!

I did try on a couple of swimsuits in M&S while i was out an about... bit miffed, size 16 still felt a bit tight, (they were pull everything in swimsuits so i was trying to tell myself they were meant to be tight!) I think they looked awful. so there was more motivation (for a second there was the usual "f*ck it" thought to go and console myself with chocolate!

Ive been treating myself by buying nice moisturisers and stuff recently, become a bit obsessed, partly to make myself take more care of my body and partly to hope that as im loosing weight i can sort cellulite and keep skin moisturised (petrified of thought of saggy skin!) I didnt watch embarrasing Fat bodies last night Bella, I keep missing it coz havent been getting home from work til 9 on mondays,then going to bed! But saw it a couple of weeks ago and wow.... It terrified me!!

Anyway, I've written a massive massive ramble so I will leave it at that! Hope everyone is ok!

xxx

Morning ladies!! :) Im back again...

Up bright and early (for a day off) this morning... eager to jump on those scales and get the tape measure out!!
4lbs off :)
an inch off waist, 2 inches off hips, inch and a half off bust so all in the right direction i guess!

Although am noticing this morning (sorry if its TMI) the stretch marks on my boobs are looking really bad today :( have been moisturising regularly and its as if they are looking WORSE!

Has anyone tried Bio-Oil? Am thinking of giving it a try. They are old stretchmarks from puberty they are totally white now but look like creases in my skin :( argh, horrid. Anyone recommend a good moisturiser that theyve had good results with?

Hope you all have a fab day! xx

Cinderz, that's a great loss, well done! How often do you take your measurements?

I've used Bio Oil before on a small scar on my leg and it really helped. Completely took the red away. It's expensive though. If your stretch marks are already white, I don't think there's much you can do to get rid of them, except keep moisturising to keep your skin hydrated. Or maybe look at using a tinted moisturiser or get a spray tan as that may disguse them a bit. I've been thinking of doing the spray tan but not confident enough to bear all yet! lol xxx

Hi bella :)

Glad its worked on your scar, think im too late with these ones, going to get a good moisturiser and slather it on I think. Might try a gradual tanner too, palmers do a good one.

I take measurements weekly same as weight.

Hope youre having a good day hun

We might be going to the cinema tonight, they do an offer ticket + meal for like £5, not exactly a healthy menu tho! I havent eaten anything yet today just incase.

Xx

Oh god

I had a spray tan for a wedding with my mum, so humiliating to stand there with it all out while some skinny sprays you. Horrendous. Plus I didnt think the results were even that great. Wont be repeating that!

I think id prefer a lotion tan rather than a spray. A nicer therapist would really help im.sure there are some lovely ones out there that make u feel comfortable, but this one didnt!

xx

Hi All, my themes for my guestrooms, green in one and blue in the other, haha!!! At the mo they are completely creamed, yes cream including the ceilings, soooo anything will be an improvement!!! I pulled a muscle in my shoulder so had to stop over the weekend as I couldn't lift my arms up at all. Just when I want to be super busy to avoid the food !!! Grrrrr !!!
Oh, Missy K, welcome to my life.... I feel for you, because I do THAT too, and used to do it a hell of a lot....like weeks on end.......it is shameful to even think about it...
You have to get your mind on board, and keep it there, and it's the hardest thing to do ever. I love food, and when I eat healthy food I love it!!! Just zilch willpower and temptation everywhere.....NOT in the house but we ARE 5 mins drive from all the shops, and they are open almost 24 hour!!!! Alcohol was a biggy for me too, and it was my downfall.....I got it back under control by NOT touching a drop for a week, and then another week, etc.....got up to like 3 months without a drop and it does STALL weight loss. I'm not saying become a teetotaler, but maybe give it a go ?? Now when I have a drink it's SOO special and I enjoy it three times as much AND there is no guilt involved with it, because I have been SOO good for sooo long. Sorry, I'm not ranting at you, just sharing a thought.....I'm still crazee and still struggling every single day !!!!

Big Fat Hugs!!!!

Diva x

Back