Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

evening girls where are you all on this cold rainy day?? lol

well i have changed diets yet again to juddd/cc so far today ive dne fab..! 10 weeks to loose more weight easy i hope..x

I'm here! lol I'm at home now but went out for a bit earlier! Hope you've had a good weekend.

Crystal, how are you getting on with Slim Fast? Is it hard in that you get hungry quite easily? I've thought about doing it in the past but wonder if I'll cope on it. Hope you're ok.

Shanny - what is juddd/cc?

xxXXxx

Morning me fellow 10 weekers :D Have you all had a lovley weekend? Tell me all... I love a bit gossip hehe.

Oooh, I should have mentioned, for those of you I am just getting to know.. If I g missing for a few days it's not me being ignorant, it's just that I dont have the internet at home so only come on here when am at work hehe. I'm never gone for long though.

Well, I'm gonna jump stright in with this... I had my wegh in on Saturday morning and this week, week oneof our 10 week challange, I have lost a whopping 6lb. I'm soooo chuffed. I have been eating almost every 2 hours, but loads of fruit and sticking to around 1300 calories a day and a bit execise and it's done me wonders. Diva - I hope you are doing your dance hehehehe.

So, how have the rest of you done?

Crystal - I have tried slim fast in the past but found that I coyuldt help but think of food. You know what you should do - instead of a slim fast shake, have a weight watcher meal with salad instead. Its roughly the same amount of calories but much more satisfying and enjoyable. I swear by them. We'll support you girl, its tough going but I think it helps to have like minded people to talk to and vent at hehe. It'll all be worth it in the end.

Hahahaha, Bella, I totally agree - Diva's enthusamn is infectious. She really keep me going haha.

Well, me and the Adonis have had a great weekend, but my poor kidneys are suffering yet again haha. Sooo much to drink. I'm looking forward to a quiter weeend next weekend. I cant party like I used to anymore hahaha. Just wanted to stop in bed today, but I was up at 6.45 to get the bus into work. Cant wait till home time to get home, have an early night and snuggle with my cats hahaha. Doubt I'll be going to gym tonight but defo back tomorow.

Well, Ive got a tonne of work to do but will speak to you all soon.

Peace out for now xxxx

Wow, Miss Kassy, that is fanTASTIC! :) Well done you! Bet you feel soooo good today! That is such a good start.

Sounds like you had a great weekend! I stayed off the booze all weekend - not by choice, I might add - doctors orders! I had high blood pressure when I went to see the nurse last week and she's told me to stay off alcohol until my next appointment which is 2 weeks away yet! Thankfully, I don't have anything planned over the next couple of weekends so going to focus on being really good and do lots of exercise so hopefully it will be lower next time. I'm doing race for life next sunday so I definitely won't be drinking the night before that!

Hope you're all having a good day - it's my weigh in tomorrow so will let you know how I get on

xxXXxx

Viva La Diva said:
Miss Kassy is a LOSER !!! LOSER !!! YAY !!! Well done !!!
I lost a little pound....but that one tiny pound added to my loss so far makes 70lbs GONE!!! :D :D :D

Let's stick with it this week !!! Bye bye fat !!!!

Diva x

Wow Diva, that's amazing. I want to lose 50 altogether. WI tonight so I hope to be chipping away at it. Sts for 3 weeks now!

Crikey!!! 6lbs! That's freakign immense! good jobbbbb!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAHHHH IT'S SO AWESOME haha. I have jealousy.

Ha!!!!! omfg, those eyebrows, I'm soooo with you. It's like...seriously....chill yourself out mate. But I suppose when you reach that level of orange every hair stands out...and let's admit it, we've allllll done that thing where you pluck just a few too many out, and then you have to 'even them out' so then both of your eyebrows are stupid and you look surprised for about 2 weeks.....

anyway.

6lbs is freaking immense! I'm going to start cal counting again. I've just been bobbing along hoping for the best, lol.

love

wow shrinking ladies well done to both of you.. :) :) i have just finished bootcamp gald i went tonight and ive decided to join weight watchers tomorrow.. ready to shift the weight again and to enjoy food again lol.!

keep going girls x

Hi girls

well, week 1 weigh in this morning and I lost 1lb! :) Very pleased as haven't lost for ages so it's back in the right direction again! Yaaaay! :)

Mornin everyone

Get in there Bella :D Good start. Its great isnt it when after the scales aint moved for ages tey start to tick dwn again. Stick at it me dear. Good on you for doing the race for life. I really should do it next year. Oh, and a few weeks off the drinkypoos will do you the world of good. It's amazing how quickly your blood pressure can return to normal. I'm suppries mine aint through the roof haha.

Diva - My god, that is UNREAL. 70lbs. I bet you are mega proud. It just goes to show that if you persevere it works :D. I bet summer time is really kicking in in America? Have you been out on that decking drinking your smoothies again? hehe. Lucky sod :p

Pink - Thanks me dear. Are you joining in with our 10 week challance 2? Well, it's 9 weeks now hehe. Ooooh, I soooo know the over plucking feeling. I totally over plucked when I was like 15 - 18 and now my brows are pretty thin so I have to pencil them in a bit. I mite start to try that thredding as its supposed to be dead good.

Shanny - Well done on ya bootcamp. Yeah, thats the good thing about weight watchers - nice food. Ive never done the official WW diet and been to groups and got weighed and that but I do swar by their meals :eek:) Yum Yum. The Lemon chicken risotto, chilli and salmon wedge melt meals are soooooo nice.

Shelski - Let us kno how you got on with your weigh in. A few weeks of STS aint too bad. It happens all the time. Hope you see a loss this week to keep you motivated :D

Well yestarday was an average day of around 1600 calories. We went to the Adonis's sisters for tea and she made a huge sheppards pie and yorkshire puds so I ate quite a bit, then we had jelly sweets watching TV later on.

Ive just been to fruit and vedge shop and got meself a load of fruit for today, and it'll be a WW meal and vedge for lunch. Then I'm at my mams for tea tionight (after the gym) but she always makes me nice healthy meals bless her.

Well, Ive got another busy day in the office so I suppose I better get started.

Speak to you all in a bit xxx

THREADING = PAIN. lol. It is good in that it gets all of those little pale hairs too though. I'd rather just have them waxed, but alas, I am a poor uni student, so I just wander around with varyingly uneven eyebrows, lol.

Ummmmmm, I cannnn doooo, I'm rubbish at keeping track. But aye, 10 week challenge sounds good, it'd sound better if it was happening in the weeks that I'll be going to the gym ;) lol.

Diva _ I meant to say before....70lbs!!!!!!!! BLOOMIN' 'ECK LOVE! Amazing!

loving the eye brow chat, girls!! I get mine waxed! I have serious brow issues and yep, I've over plucked, had one a completely different shape to the other and used far too much brow pencil to fill them in!!!! I leave it to my best mate now who's a beautician!

Also, thought I'd share this with you...If you've seen my signature, i'm on a challenge to fit into dresses now. This is my first dress...

http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webap...=208783&parent_categoryId=226988&pageSize=200

I've got it in a size smaller than I am now and at the moment, it seems like I'll never fit into it, but hopefully by the end of the 10 weeks it will fit me nicely. Need to get serious with my gym work now to help shift those inches!

Last edited:
Morning Girls

Well, I had a bit of a blunder yesterday and ate over 2000 cals but hey ho, today is another day and I cant change yesterday, just today! So I'm gonna be ded good today and starting off with me honey waffle cereal (yum).

Bella - That dress is B.E.A.uuuutifulllllll :) I can sooo see you in that. You'll fit in it perfect, I just know it. I have seen loads of dresses I want for my holidays but refuse to buy them nw as I have no idea what size i'll be by end September. I'm just gonna go crazy in the summer sales and get everything then. I love the New Look and Asos summer sales on-line. And i'll be able to shop there again (coz when I was bigger than a 16 they didnt really do very nice clothes for my size).

Pink - Defo come on board the 10 week chalange. Weve already dun a week but just to the remaining 9 with us. You could drop a canny bit in 9 weeks me dear and it'll fly over.

What should our HOT topic be today then ladies?... How about all time, favourite TV shows. Top 5. Heres mine:

1. Prison Break
2. Friends
3. Gavin and Stacy
4. Bad Girls
5. Footballers Wives

(oooh, but I also lurve Nip Tuck, Desperate Housewives, Hollyoaks, Dexter) hehehehe I lurve TV.

Speak soon chickys xxx

Hi Girls!

I know I'm a bit late to the party but is it ok if I join you all on this challenge?
Mine is more of a 7 week challenge (holiday deadline)! But I have been losing and gaining the same 8lbs for the last few weeks.... I need to keep it off, get my head down and get lots more off!!

I am mainly trying to limit carbs because thats what seems to work for me, not snack between (coz thats what makes me want to binge) and drink plenty of water! Glad I've come back to minimins its so motivating! youre all doing great!!

In the last week Ive managed to lose 6lbs so I'll add that to my signature...
have not had a great day today (I always seem to let myself go after weigh-in! Its like a bad habit of "ill treat myself on weigh-in day" and then that treat ends up lasting all week!).... 100% from tomorrow!

Hope everyone's ok!

Sam xx

Hiya Sam, welcome to our little party hehe. Of course you can join in, the more the merryer. Ooooh where are you off to on your jollys? You could lose a fair bit in 7 weeks and we are al here to help you :)

I know how you feel when yu say you go up and down, I was getting like that so thats why I started this 10 week challange hehe. Low carb is supposed to be fantastic and gives quick results. I cauldn't do it myself, as I live on cards. I calorie count. But some days I go well over and eat everything in sight. Ive been so so today but I'm feeling a bit under the waether and weak so that means I;'ll end up eating more. Hope I'm okay tomorow so I can get back on track.

Annyhoo, we look forward to chatting to you more and seeing your progress.

WE CAN ALL DO THIS xxxx

Hello gawjus ladies!! Grrrrr !! Why oh why do I even THINK I can buy things like Snickers Ice Cream bars and that they WILL sit in the freezer and NOT call to meeeeee !! I have had one a day since I bought them......not crazeee bad, but when you cc like I do, it's a chunk of cals gone in what four bites?? Yes I inhaled them, choc,icecream,nuts,toffee, need I say more??? But in my defence, they are not very big!!!

Soooo,Diva off you go to the back of the dieting class, but first please write on the Blackboard 100
times.... DO NOT BUY ANYTHING CHOCOLATEY AS YOU WILL EAT IT ALL !!! Mr D does not have a sweet tooth.....when I buy these things it's only me who eats themmmmm!!!

So, I am currently writing a list of chores to keep me busybusybusy....and planning two strict days to move me away from my Snickersgate experience......

Diva x

Hi ladies :)
Thanks for the lovely welcome!! Hope youre all having a nice, on plan evening!!! (ive been bad! Roll on tomorrow)
Bit of a binge this afternoon but its made me feel sicky and bleugh so hope that puts me off nxt time. I did sureslim before xmas and had amazing results, found it hard getting bk into it so have adapted it to basically avoid most carbs apart from ryvitas, fruit, veg, porridge etc, avoid all the baddies (unfortunately I am a stodge and sugae addict!)

Kassy Im off to corfu!! Need guaranteed sunshine!! But being chubby in v.hot august weather will not be fun so need to get as much off as poss before then!

:-( diva I feel your pain, I can hardly resist anything in the cupboards! Dont know why I buy it! Other problem is we r living at my mums while im at uni and theres always tempting stuff around!

Ahhh heres to tomorrow!!xx

girls, I'm loving your posts! They are keeping me soooo entertained! :)

Miss Kassy, you have great taste in TV programmes! I could sit and watch them all day every day! As for shopping, I'm defintely a New Look kinda girl - cheap and cheerful!! lol

WELCOME Cinderz, hope you enjoy being part of our challenge. Corfu is great motivation, good luck! :)

Viva - stay away from the Ice Creams!!!

Hope you all had a lovely day. I went to London to register with a recruitment agency as looking to move there but really want to get a job first! Been applying for ages, but not getting anywhere! :( *sigh* Oh well, mustn't give up! xxXXxx

My to do list is growing, lots of boring housey stuff, plus I am painting and revamping our two double sized guestrooms !! Keeping busy busy !!! Burning calories and tarting up the abode as I go, so a winwin result for Diva !! Hehe !!!
Bella....I love dresses too, and I cannot wait until I can wear them again and look good !!! I am always scanning through the sales for bargains and have been fighting off the urge to hit the City and shop at my fav places !!! How much weight do you have to lose before dropping a size ....I know they say it's 14 pounds but that's not true for me, and I think a lot of larger ladies....I think for me it's probably more like 20 pounds ish !!!!!!

Diva x

Back