Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Welcome back Diva,

Glad you had a good time and a 5lb gain is nothing when you are on holiday, that will soon disappear. Yes we are having lovely weather and I am certainly not one of the people complaining I love it, just a shame I have to work would much rather be on the beach or in some nice country pub garden!

I am off on holiday beginning of November so like you want to stay motivated would love to lose a stone so am trying to stay focused. Where are you going to on holiday?

Lost 2lb at WI this week was really pleased.

Think Kassy must be back soon bet she has had a great time.

Bin x

Hiya Bin, we are going to Mexico, for a Beach holiday, so plenty of relaxing..... can't wait !!! The UK trip was hectic, zigzagging across the UK, and lots of different Hotels !!! Packing for a Beach Holiday is just so much easier, isn't it ?? I plan to swim, read, and loll about with Mr D, with fantastic food and drink, hehe !!! That's a good loss Bin, did you do anything extra to get the weight to drop ?? I'm trying to stay focused, but, as usual, I suffer like withdrawal symptoms for all the sugar and fat, I think, so it takes me a while to get back ...... Know I will feel GREAT if I see a drop at next W.I !!! :D

Diva x

Hi Diva

Mexico sounds lovely, yes beach hols are my favourite lots of lazing about doing nothing except eating, drinking and going in for a swim to cool off:D

The only thing I have done different in the diet, 3 weeks ago I decided to make sure I drank 2-3 litres of water a day, as I had got into a real rut and nothing was shifting, in the 3 weeks I have lost 6.5lbs, I know the weight loss will slow down after a while but am still drinking loads in the hope that those pounds will continue to go!

It is so hard to get back into the diet mode after a holiday, I took ages when I came back in Feb I just could not get motivated.

Still lovely weather here we were meant to have storms all day but we did not have a drop of rain.

Looking forward to a day off tomorrow, was busy today my feet were killing me by the time I got home!

Bin xx

385.jpg49.jpg114.jpg127.jpg155.jpg205.jpg335.jpg346.jpg

Hiya gals i'm backkkkkkkkkkk and guess what..... I'm back with an addittion - yip, I'm PREGNANT! hehe woooohoooooooo!

I was feeling right under the wether in Mexico and all the signs pointed to that do we done a test and is said hell yeah woman you are preggers haha. Was at hospital on Fri and had scan and everything and I am 11 weeks. So little baby tequila slammer was at our wedding hahahahaha.

Wedding was fab, will post a few pics below. Mexico was amazing too although the whole baby thing stole the honeymoon limelight haha. I realised 5 days in so stopped drinking straight away. Thats one of the main reasons we knew something was up - I was off my alcahol and we all know how much I love a drink - I just didnt fancy it and struggles to get it down.

I tell you, I am piling it on already haha. I need to slow down though or i'll end up huge, but am in that mode of thinking where am gonna put weight on anyway. But I saeriosly dont wanna end up huge again so from Monday am by no means going to diet but try to make healthier choices plus it will be better for the baby to eat more goodness rather than junk haha.

How are you all? I see Bella is back woooohooooo. We might get busy again on here.

So I have chatted toy you all for months about weddings now its gonna be baby baby baby hahahaha. I'll keep yous all posted with whats happening. Not at docs again until I am 16 weeks.

Have been so busy at work or I would have been on here sooner.

Here are pics and I will catch up again soon.

Love Mrs Jervis and BUMP hahahahahaha.

528.jpg166.jpg203.jpg247.jpg256.jpg281.jpg304.jpg341.jpg366.jpg414.jpg425.jpg503.jpg

Wahoo Kassy brilliant news a baby Adonis or Kassy, delighted for you both soooo exciting.
The photos are lovely you look stunning, bet the Adonis had a tear in his eye when he saw you, love your dress. Everyone looks so happy. Glad you had such a lovely day.

Bin xx

Hey Ladies and bump :)

I been AWOL due to my stupid work load. Been at work and doing sleeps there for days, since sat hardly been home, I'm shattered!!! Zzzz
Woe is me lol

Kassyyyyy!!!!!!! Congrats girl!!!!! Wow such goid news, you must be over the moon xxx:):):)
Pics are gorgeous as I knew they would be, your lush!!! Mwah x love the hair and dress, oh and the bloody cake is awesome!!!!
Seems like you been missing for ages x good to have you back x

Bella didn't stay long lol x

Bin, I agree with the drinking more water. The last week I have drank loads due to the weather. My skin looks so much better and I feel better. think flushing all that stodgy out of body and of course I don't eat no Where near as much x well maybe almost but not quite, well done though cos you prob are doing something else like healthier food or no crisps, omg I love crisps! Yum
Have you noticed skin looking brighter? I think water is a miricle worker for the skin, makes face skin glow. So why I don't drink it all the time I have no idea. Habit I think.

D d d d diva!!!! Welcome back x
You think the weather is nice? Not toooo hot and toooo sweaty???!!! I had no idea where you live is so humid and hot. I don't know I could do it. I not mad for this weather, but then I'm always working or rushing around so rarely get chance to enjoy it. It's far better than the rain we got last summer though lol x
We all know you'll whoop that 5lbs ass! It doesn't stand a chance!

So it's 4am and here I am posting, happens alot. I sleep so deeply straight away when I go to bed. But often wake up. Tonight my back has woken me, it's bad at the moment and I'm in slight pain. My codeine worn off. Can't be bothered to go get some more.
Think I'll fall asleep again in a mo, so night girls and baby bump xxx

Hello girls and bump!

Zesty your work sounds full on at the moment, sometimes it's, nice to be busy but yours sounds mega busy, what sort of work do you do?

Had WI lost a half pound so that is 7lb in 4 weeks waahooo! Had been going nowhere for months and at last it is shifting, still drinking loads of water.
No unfortunately my skin is awful as I suffer from psoriasis and about a year ago started getting it on my face! At the moment I am at the hospital 3 times a week for treatment to clear it, had this done about 12 years ago but will never go completely and am always prone to getting flare ups again.
Hope your back Is better.

Hows Diva and Kassy?

Bin xx

Yay !!!!!

Kassy and BUMP !!! Woop woop woop !!!

Your photos are GAWJUS, Mrs J !!! :D

Glad it all went well, did you have a favourite part, or was it just all amazing ??? :p

Bella popped in to say hello, then PUFF she was gone again !!! LOL !!!

I've restarted, and will be super happy with ANY weight shifting in the next few weeks !!! :)

Great to see you back and with a B.O.B ( Baby On Board ) !!! :D

Diva x

Wow, fantastic to see you all still here. Kassy - all your pictures are beautiful and huge congrats on your baby news.

I'm just about to change jobs and have plonked myself firmly back on the wagon. Now I should have less stress and more time for me. Also determined to do it this year as turned 40 a couple of weeks ago and don't want to spend my forties feeling the same way as my thirties :(
Spent a wonderful day out with the kids in Blackpool yesterday and apart from the fish and chips (law of visiting the seaside) I did well, even drank tea so wouldn't be distracted by a vanilla latte

Shhhhh! It's very quiet in here x

How's mom n bump? How you feeling?
What's going on? Don't leave us like Bella x

Bin how's things? Do you have your own thread? Or only on here?
Viva, just saw on yours you lost some British lbs!
Well done girl x:)

I'm better, getting more in the right head space.
But tired still but started to be better.
Drink more water / squash
Cut out sugar in coffee
Cut down coffee by 70%
I am also juicing. Not for every meal but I'd like to once I find a few juices that I like. The fruit ones are nice. The veg ones not so nice. But you need veg 80% so got to just experiment x

So nice to have rain, soz lol but I'm catching up on housework so I'm loving it x

Well I'm always lurking, hehehe !!!

Good idea juicing Zesty, you know I love a good smoothie !!! Lol !!!

Managed a good walk yesterday, and drank loads of water ( trying to flush the Brit lbs away !! ) so hoping every little bit helps......

Big hello to everybody else, pop in and dish some goss !!!

Diva x

I'm a lurker too x

Yes I have smoothie maker, have lots of smoothies. Just juicing is quiet different, trying for mainly veg but only like the taste of fruit ones. I will keep trying them out x
Those British pounds be gone in no time

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning all

Don't fear, I aint going AWOL hehe, just so busy at work and have been out of the office quite a bit.

Ive been feeling pretty well to be fair, just a bit nausea and headachey and tiered but nothing too major. Am almost at the 3 month stage already hehe. Cant wait for next scan at week 20.

Got weiged the other day and have only put about 6lb on since wedding and that includes Mexico so am doing canny. I have been eating loads more too. Does your metabolism speed up when you are pregnant or something? I thought I would have put loads more on. Pleased I havnt tho and am right on schedule coz they say 2-4lb gain in your first 3 months.

Not been having any major cravings as such but bloody loving toffe crips at the mo and fruit, especially hard necterines haha.

Awwww thanks everyone for the lovley comments on the wedding pics :)

Zest - What do you do for work again? Spounds like you been soooo busy.

Shelski - Huge welcome back. Its been soooo long. How are you?

Diva - Fave part of the day has to be the ceremony itself and saying our vowes. It was so lush. I wrote a poem for the Adonis and everyone was crying and we had a candle ceremony. Then the rest of the day was a complete whirlwind haha.

Bin - You are doing amazingly well. Sounds like you are the swot of the diet world at the mo haha. My mams freind suffered psorisis bad years ago and they put her on this thing that made her really really tanned.

Do you all have many plans this weekend? Our weekends are totally diffrent now I am preggers and can't drink. Not even missing the awld alcahol at the mo either. Think were taking kids to pics Sat night to see Smurfs 2 then maybe a trip to the coat on Sunday if its nice.

I'll pop on here again as soon as I can, speak soon everyone xxx

You look stunning! I love the pictures!!! Congrats on the baby news! I'm very happy for the both of you. <3

Hiya Gals

Hi Elm nice to hear from you. How are you me dear?

Well I am still "eating for two" hahahaha. Its so hard not to over induldge knowing you are pregnant. I must try stop over eating or i'll end up huge and don't want that. No way am I gonna diet or anything just need to be healthier and cut out the junk and chocolate but its soooooo hard. Maybe try again next week haha. Made the most amazing tuna baguette last night with chips. The baguette was one of those ones you do in the oven and I put shed loads of mayo in with the tuna so it was super creamy. It was delicious.

Its our away day at work today so we are going to the coast so it will be fish and chips for dinner today. Yum.

Will aim for more salads and fruit soon tho :) xxx

Hiya Gals !! Awww, Kassy, good to hear you are feeling okay, and looking after yourself. It's funny you mention going to the Coast and having Fish and Chips, because we did that when we were back recently. I had a big ol' portion of chips in a bag with plenty of salt and vinegar, yummy !! Hehe !!

I'm having a late W.I this week ( Wed ) as my scales have died, not that the numbers are the be all and end all, but I'm wanting the little extra holiday pounds off, as I don't want to start slipping back up .....

Woohoo Elm !! Where have you been ?? How are you ??

Diva x

Glad to know everyone's ok.
Kassy, I got married on 31/7/99 and took a pregnancy test on 1/9.
My beautiful honeymoon clothes, bikinis etc are still in a case in the loft, having never been able to fit into them again!!
I am determined to do it this time though. I still have lots of choc left and haven't touched it after 2 weeks!
Hope everyone else is still plodding on with their efforts to lose. I go away on Monday so hoping to have lost another 2 pounds by then to take me to half a stone.
Shelski x

Morning all

Diva - You can't beat fish and ships from the seaside - they are the best! The battered fish's are more like whales hahaha. How is your body blitz going?

Shelski - You will get back into those lovley clothes! Sounds like your head is in the right place and you are back on track.

The Adonis and I are really gonna try be a bit healthier from Monday coz we are both piling it on. I'm just enjoying my food so much at the mo but choosing all the wrong things to eat. No dieting for me tho with bump, i'll cross that bridge next febraury - just hope I dont have a mountain to shift.

Girls night tonight at my mates which will be fab - one has just had a baby and the other is due in september so we are all in it together haha. Then its her baby shower tomorow (a suprise one, hence she didnt realise when she organised a lasses night tonight haha - she will get a shock tomorow when she turns up at her mams). I have been in charge or organising the games and have got some great ones - including the dirty diaper (sniff and lick) game - I will melt chocolate bars into nappies and people have to guess what they are haha. So I am on a half day from work tomorow to get all that sorted.

We are also eventually going to seek legal advise tomorow about the Adoni's old house he has with his ex - its still half his and she has been renting it out and Mark is seeing nothing from it and she is still being a pain in the butt with us so we gonna get things sorted once and for all.

Also next week we are off to see a mortgage adviser to see if we can get a mortgage for bad credit. Both are credit ratings are a bit pap but we would love a home of our own as we need to move to a bigger property come December and would be looking at £500-£600 per month rent so we might aswell try and get a mortgage rather than throw that kind of money away.

So much going on so everyone keep their fingers crossed for us that it all works out :)

Better get some work done now but speak to you all soon. Hopwe everyone else well xxx

Hiya everyone

14 weeks today hehe. Tummy starting to look a bit rounder so I have baught leggings and jeggings and baggy tops that will last me from now till much later on in pregnancy. Its all aout being comfirtable these days.

The baby shower was such a good laugh and the nappy game was hillarious. It really did look like poo haha.

I'm still "eating for two" literally but dont feel like I am tortally piling weight on. Saying that I aint been obn the sales either but not going to think about it too much and just enjoy this time.

Hope you all are okay and speak soon xxx

Evening Ladies,

Kassy Baby shower sounds as though it was a good laugh. Have they given you a due date yet? Don't worry about dieting as long as you eat healthily that is the main thing. I put on a stone and half with both my boys, which was surprising as I gave up smoking as soon as I found out. I bet the Adonis's children are excited about having a baby brother or sister. Good luck with the mortgage advisor fingers crossed for you.

Am in the process of looking at houses with Mum as she wants to move somewhere a bit smaller and on a bus route, she found one that would have been just right, everything was going through and the seller pulled out the day before signing of contracts.

Have not weighed in for couple of weeks, Mr Bins Aunty died, he was her next of kin so there was a lot of arranging to do and as she lived down in Portland it involved quite a lot of travelling backwards and forwards.

Football starts again this weekend, first home game is next Saturday can't wait. Got our season tickets again.

Hello Diva and Zesty hope you are both ok

Bin xx

Back