Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

You look amazing in your pictures! Holy crap I'm jealous

Morning, hate being awake at this time, but gives me a big of time to catch up.

Kassy you are such a stunner girl!!! Twit twoo
I haven't had chance to. Catch up properly, I will do in a bit. Looks like you had loads of fun xxxx:)

I've been terrible girls, not binging, I don't do binge. Just eating lots of crap. Mainly crisps and cake and my dressed bread! I can't eat bread it is my downfall.

So just letting you know why I'm AWOL ATM.

I'll post later after I've caught up. Hope you lots are good?! X

Hiya gals

Elm - Thank you so much. I swae to god, if I can do it you can too. It does take alot of hard work but it pays off in the end. How are you?

Zesty - Must be something in the ait at the mo as I was pretty naff all last week then terrible this weekend. I love bread too and have had loads of the stuff this weekend as we have had nice weather it was picnics and BBQ's all around. You will get back on track! I have total faith!

Well, I got on scales yesterday and I have gained 4lb :( I am now 10.11. I am hoping some of that it water retention as its almost TOTM. But it has scared me back into being super good again (I hope). I was wobbling all last week with the awld diet but time to get my scates on again and its 4 weeks today till Mexicoo so a nice round number. Gonna try be so good for these next 4 weeks and ensure am back dowm to 10.5-10.7 for wedding day and Mexico. Gonna go on as many walks as I can and aim for 1200 - 1400 calories a day. I do have a few meals, etc coming up so will chose healthy options from the menu.

Weather glorious here over weekend so I got a nice little tan. Are and drank soooooo much tho. No way could I be good. Had a lush weekend tho.

Hope the rest of you are all well and hope to catch up with you all soon xxx

Hello,

Zesty hello I know just how you feel I am not being to good at the moment, I have a couple of days where I am so focused and stay on track, then it all goes to pot and I stray. I get so cross with myself at times. Like you I am awake at silly times of the morning last few mornings have been awake at 4.00am downstairs with cups of tea!

Kassy Am sure you will get those few pesky pounds off that you want to shift before the big day, you certainly sound focused with your daily walking and calorie intake. I bet you are so excited now, how many have you got going to the actual ceremony?

I had a good weekend was working on the Sat, it was my birthday on Sunday the house was full all day with a constant stream of visitors! My son and girlfriend made me a lovely cake it was laden with chocolate and cream it was lush, not slimming friendly at all!!
In the evening I went out for a meal with Mr Bin and my mum but I was quite good, and refused a pudding, had loads of wine though;)

On Monday I worked in the morning then as the weather was so lovely we went out for a drive and a walk up on the downs.
What a change today wet windy and cold!!

Hello Elm and Diva.

Bin xx

Bin - Sounds like you had a lovley birthday. That cake sounds amazing. Its wet and cold here again too so needless to say I wont be out on a walk today. We have about 75 people coming to the ceremony during the day and there will be about 110 on the night. Mega excited. Hope weather is nice. Ideally would like sunny skies, slight breeze and about 17 degrees. Dont want it too hot or I will be red hot and sweaty in my dress haha.

Day one of my 4 week body blitz went good - 1130 calorioes although didnt really get to do any exercise as when finished work yesterday I had to go get my eyebrows waxed and nails done, all in preperation for the wedding. So not back at the beauty salon until the day before the wedding now. I have had my eyebrows waxed for the first time and a bit dye on them to thicken them up a little and they look lovley. Also got more calgel on my nails to stop them snapping and they are growing lovley and all the same size.

xxx

Hello from a cold and wet Isle of Wight again!!

Are we ever going to have a summer, had to put the heating on last night it was so cold have never had heating on at the end of May!

Maybe summer is hanging on until Kassy's wedding day when the sun will be shining. I really do hope the sun is shining for you, have you had a look at any of the long range forecasts yet, mind you they are not always correct and keep changing. I used to get my eyebrows waxed much easier than plucking but can not have it done now as my psoriasis has decided to appear on my face around my eyes so waxing is not an option anymore, nails sound good.

Bin xx

Hiya Bin !! I'm going to send the sunshine over for Kassy's Wedding !! No rain allowed, lol !!! How are you doing ??

Kassy, hope you are sticking to the healthy stuff, hehe !! Is the Adonis getting excited about the Wedding ?? Or is he being a typical bloke, just thinks he has to turn up and say, yep !! LOL !!

Diva x

Hey girlies, sorry I'm AWOL I'm just rubbish at the moment, lots going on including son moving out booo hooo hooo. So am busy bee atm, plus omg my eating is mad ... Insane even ! I've lost the plot x

Kassy I can't wait to see wedding pics! When you get married maybe dm us your fb? We could have a proper look through pics you put up. Your such a beauty you'll look gorgeous x

Hi to diva and bin, :) xxx we all still here, strange isn't it, once you've been fat, it lingers, it has to be a mindset thing, but also I think once your body been big it gets big easier next time.

On the up side it's a gorgeous sunny day today so I'll be going out to the river and having a picnic or lunch out. Prob lunch out as picnics can get out of hand lol x

Happy Saturday :) xxx

Hi Zesty !!! Or should we call you naughty Zesty ?? Because, you are struggling at the mo ?? I'm going to be back in the UK soon, so don't make me come and kick your ar$e, Missy !!! LOL !!!

I can't wait to see the Wedding Photos too, Kassy !!! I agree with Zesty, you could get married in a sack and you'd still look STUNNING !! :D

Diva x

Hello Girls,

What a lovely weekend no rain, sunshine and warm, summer tops and flip flops wahoo. Was at work Sat but have been out most of today and a BBQ this evening is summer here??

Agree with both Zesty and Diva you are going to look amazing when you get married Kassy, cant wait to see photos.

Zesty has your son moved very far away? It is so strange when they go have you got any other children at home or is he the last to leave the nest? My house seems very quiet since my youngest moved out, I still feel as though he has just gone on holiday and will be back, I am lucky as my eldest lives about 20 mins drive away so I still see quite a lot of him. I must admit I do not have nearly so much washing and house work to do since my youngest went!!!

Enjoy the sunshine
Bin xx

Morning Gals

I have been soooo busy at work and with wedding stuff but have hopped on here today for a quick catch up. Ah thanks you lot for all the lovley compliments. I will bombard you all with photos when am back from honeymoon. Like Zesty says, i'll have to get you all to add me on facebook and you can have a look at wedding and honeymoon pics.

I emailed the hotel in Mexico the other day and they are giving us a free upgrade to a golden suite so am well chuffed. I swae, thee next few weeks cant come quick enough haha.

The Adonis is dead excited too. He keeps saying he dosent know if he can turn and watch me walk down the isle incase he cries but I have told him he has too haha.

Friday gone I was supposed to be stopping at my mates house for a little girly night in. She said she needed to pop to my mams to get her bridesmaid dress and when I walk out my mam, aunts, cousing and friends were all there in their pyjamas - it was a suprise hen doo/pyjama party hahaha. It was a great night.

Diet-wise I have been canny - was naff on Sunday as went out for meal but have been good since. I really need to maintain more than anything now but any addittional slight loss will be a bonus. Dont wanna lose much more tho as dress wont fit, nor will all the holiday dresses I have baught.

Hope everyone else okay and will pop back for a catch up as soon as I get a spare 5 min.

Oh, i'll quicky cut and paste my wedding ceremony songs so you can see:-

ENTRANCE OF GUESTS:
1. Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
2. Mariah Carey - Anytime You Need A Friend
3. Alicia Keys - No One
4. Jason Maraz - I'm Yours

ENTRANCE OF BRIDE:
5. IZ - Somewhere Over The Rainbow

SIGNING OF REGISTRAR:
6. Kelly Clarkson - Moment Like This
7. Jason Maraz - Lucy

BRIDE & GROOM EXIT
8. Jason Maraz - I Wont Give Up

FIRST DANCE
Lonestar - Baby I'm Amazed By You

Speak soon ladies xxx

Morning Girls,

Woken up just before 6 to the sound of thunder, had a huge thunderstorm it has just stopped raining but still very dull and overcast, we have had a week of lovely sunshine so I suppose we were due a bad day!!

Kassy Like your choice of songs especially Jason Maraz listen to him a lot whilst jogging. Awww tell the Adonis nothing wrong with a few tears at a wedding. Lucky you having an upgrade at the hotel am sure it will be lovely, it all sounds so exciting.

Did not go to weigh in yesterday as was out, but I seem to be more focused again not sure why, may be the lovely sunny days. It is really strange how all of a sudden your mind set changes, have to be careful though because at any time it can change back and I will be prowling the kitchen for chocolate hob nobs!!!

Hello Zesty and Diva.

Better go and get ready for work, have a good weekend

Bin xx

Afternoon all

Bin - I love Jason Maraz - one of my all time faves. We were goning to have Lucky as our first dance but just changed it the other day. Is the sun back out and shining? It is here :)

Diet went to pot yesterday but got weighed this morning and was 10.7 so chuffed to bits so its all about maintaining now. Been a bit naff today (had a few biccies and jelly babies) but I did get out for a walk. Will try to be reasonably good this evening and for the rest of the weekend.

At a baby shower on saturday so that should be a good laugh - got some games to play.

Hoping to catch plenty of sun this weekend and will get out on a few walks. Praying for weathger ike this for the wedding day. 2 weeks today! Eeeek.

Hope you all have a lovley weekend xxx

Hi ladies x

Jason Moraz? Who's he? I'll google.

I love the somewhere over the rainbow for bride entrance, :)

I can not wait to see the pics you'll look amazing, you look gorgeous anyway so your going to be such a hottie on your wedding day x

I'm drifting form one diet to another. I'm going to try excercise as my new tactic from Monday. Crazy to still be fat after years of dieting! I should be skinny lol

How's all you doing in other normal life things? Not diet life. I'm actualy enjoying having a bit more time since my son moved out. less washing and less everything. I do miss him but it's 2013, we got mobiles Internet fb twitter texts so it's not such a big deal like it was years ago. Must of been hard when all you had was a house phone and letters. But it's all change now. I expect they will bring out hologram people soon so I can have a mummy hug from him aswell as cybor stalking him lol xxx

I'm off to a garden party today, should be fun about 15 of us.

Wonder how much I can eat there? Hmmm

Hiya gals

Sorry I have been neglecting you all, so busy at work and with me breaking up for 3 weeks next week I am chocka block.

Zesty - Defo google Jason Maraz - his songs are amazing. How was the garden party? Exercise is definatley key - i swear by a 30 min power walk a day, seems to work for me - and thats literally the only exercise I do - walking. Stick ya headphones in and off you go.

Diva - I know, I never thought I'd get back to this weight again hehe. Just gotta keep it off now.

Crikey gals, can you believe it - 1 week tomorow. eeeeek. I am getting dead excited but also think am a bit in shock haha. I just hope everything goes smoothly on the day and that my hair and makeup go nice.

Then mexico - I truly cant wait for 2 weeks of chilling out. Hope waeyehr nice as it is rainy season over there at the mo but even if its just an hour of rain a day I dont mind as long as we have majority of sun haha. I'll come home a stone heavier like but thats what all inclusive holidays are for aand I intent to make the most of it .

Well, better get back to work xxx

Morning ladies

1 week today woo woop

Thanks Diva. I think you should all have a little glass of wine/bubbly next Friday night for a mini celebration haha.

Weigh in this morning and its a STS at 10.7 so am so chuffed as upped calories a little last week (not as strict) so maintaining nicely.

Tried dress on last night and fits perfect and there is a little more room for me to breathe haha. Only thing I can fault is that I get squidgy bits under my arms quite bad (even when I was a size 8 I did) and the cut of the dress makes it look worse but I will have my hair down which will cover that up.

The Adonis and I are having a good boozy sesh tonight - our last one before we are husband and wife haha. Then we have a few errenads to run on Saturday including buying loads of sweets for the sweetie cart we are having. Then we get the kids Sat night so gonna take them out for the day on Sunday so fingers crossed weather is nice.

Also fingers crossed for nice wetaher next Friday haha.

Hope you are all well. have you all got many plans this weekend?

I'll try op on next week before I am off for 3 weeks.

Have a fab weekend everyone xxx

Hello Ladies,

Kassy will be thinking of you on Friday, hope you and the Adonis have a fantastic day. Looking forward to seeing the photos. Like Diva am so excited for you!! Have a great day and a wonderful time in Mexico.

Bin xx

Hi gals

Just a quick check in as this will probs be my last chnace to pop on here fore we break up for 3 weeks. The last time you will all speak to me as a 'miss' rather than my newly acclaimed 'mrs' title hehe.

Diet been a bit pants (due to stress) but not to major and I doubt my body can change shape much in 1 week anyway!

I promise to bombard you all with pics when I get back and you will all have to fill me in on what you guys have been up to while I am off on my adventure.

Still praying for sun on Friday.

woop woop woop I can almost hear the wedding bells!

Speak in 3 weeks gals xxx

Back