Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Good luck MM. Hope its a goodun tomorrow xx

Good luck tomorrow Miss Mac fingers crossed for a great loss. I managed to resist the pancakes as well, cooking them for my lot def put me off. x

5-3-14

Month 3

Week 10

Day 64

56 days to go

Start weight: 16.13

Last weeks weight: 14.7

This weeks weight: 14.5

Weeks loss: -2

Total loss: 2st 8lb

Well i have to admit i was very disappointed with 2lb this morning :(
It just seems such a small loss for such a severe diet.
I would actually consider doing food week but i know in my heart that would be the end :(

I realise too today, that my third sticking point of getting to 14 stone and falling off is not just because i feel better there, its because i spend so long hanging around that stone mark that i get despondent and eventually end up falling off because of that!

The only bright side that i am trying to cling on to is the fact that my body seems to be following a pattern. If this is correct, i should have a 4lb loss next week and that would get me back on track :)

I seem to have gone 15.10, 15.7, 15.5, 15.1
I have been at 14.10, 14.7, and now 14.5 so exactly the same stops through the stones, weird eh!
So that means i should be 14.1 next week :)
I will hang on and keep going :)

Well done on the loss MM, don't be disappointed with 2lb, that's 4 blocks of butter never to be seen again! 2st 8lb in 9 weeks is amazing, you're doing so well and you're on track to hit your goal in May xx

Great loss and an even greater way to look at it. The harder the stone is to push through ( in your case the 14s) the better it'll feel when you see 13s! And it'll make you more determined to never see that number again! Xxx

I understand why you are disappointed miss mac. I think I would be a little too. But it is still a loss. Its still closer to your goal. Your body has got to be readjusting now :)
I totally appreciate why you dont want to add in food, but how about an extra pack/shake for a couple of days to see if ygst helped any ?
Well done :D

On another positive, i just updated my stats and realised that the little 2lb loss means i now have LESS than 2 stone to lose to get to my first half target plan :)

I understand why you are disappointed miss mac. I think I would be a little too. But it is still a loss. Its still closer to your goal. Your body has got to be readjusting now :) I totally appreciate why you dont want to add in food, but how about an extra pack/shake for a couple of days to see if ygst helped any ? Well done :D

I may get some skimmed milk marge and add that. I will be safe with that :)
I would try the almond milk you talk about but was put off when you said it curdles in coffee :(

2lbs is better than nothing chuck -pick up a bag of sugar and think about that being lost off your belly :)

You are getting so close to 14 being 13.... another two weeks and you should be there! Keep up the good work!

Well done on the loss MissMac!! :D

It all adds up that's a fact, and you are a measly 6lb away from being 13.13 :eek: Wow!! I'm so excited for you!

You're doing so well, and it's interesting that your losses have taken a pattern because I also found that. How fab that your holiday dresses fit!! They will be too big soon hehe :D xx

Well done Miss Mac I know how you feel but it is still a good loss, I know once I got down to your current weight the last time I did Exante the losses really slowed down and it was a battle to keep going. I lost 8 stone March-Sept to get to 14st and then took Oct-Dec to shift the final 2 stone to get to 12.5st. You will get there and in 2 weeks you should see the 13's on the scales. TS is still working as your still losing keep focused and give yourself loads of praise for what your achieving ! Maybe a treat (non food) is in order a new item of clothing maybe?

All still going in the right direction MM, so well done for losing.

The milk is probably the best option if you are worried about how eating food is going to mess with your head. It might just trick your body & kick start the weight loss up a tad. You are doing extremely well what ever you decide xx

Last edited:
Thank you all for your lovely comments.

I am now feeling a lot more positive again :)

I think i just had that initial disappointment this morning as i wanted more.

I have a goal to get to and i certainly wont get there if i come off this diet now will i!!

As you know, i have been measuring weight loss by different sized work trousers. Well tonight i thought i would try the smallest size i had on again and they fit!! Woohoo!
I remember when i started and tried them all on, these ones barely went past my hips and were no where near fastening! Now they go up and fasten just fine :)
At the beginning i thought 'how did i ever fit into these, they are so small and i dont ever remember being small enough to ever fit in them!'

Think i will stay in my current ones for another week or 2 as i love the 'getting too big feeling' ;)
After that i will go to the small ones!

Great loss Mrs. High 5 for the small work trousers :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Lovely to hear you sounding upbeat again! Yay! For smaller trousers fitting! Xxx

Savour that loose feeling MM. Feels so good :D xxx

End of day 64!

Tired but on track :)

Night peeps x

Well done MM 2 lbs never to be seen near you again - you are doing so fab and well done on the trousers fitting it's fab x

Well done for your loss hun. It's all in the right direction, fingers crossed you get that bigger loss next week :)
Yay for trousers! So pleased for you xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back