Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Sorry, can't believe I got your name wrong after reading all your diary entries! Although maybe Minimac is more appropriate now after your amazing loss!

Haha it is a good name, i might change it if i ever get to my ultimate goal :)

Thank you! You did well to get through all my ramblings :) Yes definitely start your own diary, im not sure you need a certain amount of posts to start one but i think you need about 50 posts to add a picture. I could be wrong though and im sure someone will know better. One way to find out though, try it :) This diary has helped me loads and kept me on the straight and narrow many times. The support is amazing off people who know exactly what you are going through. Good luck, stick at it and be strong! If i can do it anyone can :D

I've just started a diary, I think. I find it useful to put my thoughts down.. I will do this :)

Go out on a woosh in the last week MM. Hopefully getting you into the 12s x

Have just been re-reading my grand plan.
I came across the contingency plan part which was:

I have 2 contingency plans:
If i dont get to 12.7 by 30th april, i have 2 extra weeks i can do. However, i will be coming off on 14th may for a night out on 17th! This was always my goal, to lose weight for a night out.
Second is if i go above 13 stone in the summer i will cut summer short and start TFR in september in order to achieve 11stone by december.
I will not allow myself to go above 14 stone under any circumstances!

This has changed slightly. Due to a poor loss in march, the 12.7 target slipped. (This only came about after a great january loss and 12.13 was always my original target).
I am hoping to end april at 12.13 now. I know my plan said i could do 2 further weeks and this is still an option, however, i have decided that i will still end the diet on 30th april. I plan to try and stabilise at 12.13 by the end of may. So in essence the end result is the same just a different way of going about it :)
The other contingency is still in place as is the NEVER going above 14 stone again part. :)

Well done on another loss :) love your contingency plan!! So much thought put into it. Can't believe you're on your last week!! Really hope everything works out well for you, which most definitely will :) xx

You are doing so well Mrs!

Think not weighing in the first two weeks would be a good idea, like Carrie did. As long as ur controlling what you eat, u shouldn't fly back up the scales.

Seven days to go. Fi gets crossed to get u I to the 12s! C

I havent actually tried my dresses on, im sure they will be fine though as ive only really lost a stone since i wore them so fingers crossed.

Ill start sorting all our clothes out soon though so i can see what we need to get :)

Look forward to hearing about all your loose holiday clothes ;)

End of day 113

Back to work tomorrow so should make the day go quick.
I just want this week to fly over now, im starving!! Lol ;)

End of day 113 Back to work tomorrow so should make the day go quick. I just want this week to fly over now, im starving!! Lol ;)

Are you really? You haven't seemed hungry at any other points in your 113 days!

I cant believe you only have a week left !

Month 4

Week 17

Day 114

6 days to go

Back to work :(
Weather is horrible :(
I am ready for summer :)

Have a great diet day everyone :D

Are you really? You haven't seemed hungry at any other points in your 113 days!

Haha, no yoyo im not, i was only joking ;)

I havent really been hungry at all and when i have its been because i have either forgot to have a shake and im overdue or my body kind of knows now when shake time is and tells me :)

Apart from that no hunger!

Hunger is the easy part for me though, its psychological that is the hard part. If those food thoughts get in my head, boy is it tough to get over!
Luckily throughout this journey i think my determination to succeed has kept them away for the most part.
I have a a few tough days but not many.
Give me hunger anytime over food thoughts though :)

Haha, no yoyo im not, i was only joking ;) I havent really been hungry at all and when i have its been because i have either forgot to have a shake and im overdue or my body kind of knows now when shake time is and tells me :) Apart from that no hunger! Hunger is the easy part for me though, its psychological that is the hard part. If those food thoughts get in my head, boy is it tough to get over! Luckily throughout this journey i think my determination to succeed has kept them away for the most part. I have a a few tough days but not many. Give me hunger anytime over food thoughts though :)

You've done so well and have been so strong! I hope I do as well as you, and I don't even need to stay on it for as long!

I hope you get a whoosh this week :D
I think it will spur you on for the next part of your diet ;)

Back