Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Good luck on your restart. I've just restarted, myself. I hope all goes well and that you'll soon be posting very nice losses x

Good luck on your restart. I've just restarted, myself. I hope all goes well and that you'll soon be posting very nice losses x

Thanks!
I hope it goes well too. I've attempted it a few times this year and not got very far but I'm determined that:
1 I'm not going to regain all the weight I lost.
2 I'm not starting new year 2016 on yet another diet
3 I'm not going to be fat at forty which is next February.

So I have a lot of work to do this summer to get to goal and then more work to do in the winter to stabilise and maintain!

I will be keeping track to see how you are doing. So good luck to you too xxx

Congratulation again then MM. Hope the pump helps, can be difficult breast feeding.

I'm sure you will be fine with 2 flavours once you get back into the swing of things x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 1

Day 1

Start weight : 14.9

So here goes.!

First things first, get through the first week without trying to convince myself that I can just go back to weight watchers!
Obviously I could do that but I fell off due to getting inconsistent losses so I need to remember that reason.

This way is the hardest but it's also the quickest and the most consistent.

I currently have carb bloat from eating white bread yesterday so that should keep me going today but from then on in, I need all the will power I can muster

Wish me luck!

1 shake down and I have managed to drink loads of water today too which is quite unlike me!
Am I thin yet

I'm on week 1 again after a break too. We can do this MM. Well done on sticking to it and drinking lots. You are thinner now than you were this morning!

I'm on week 1 again after a break too. We can do this MM. Well done on sticking to it and drinking lots. You are thinner now than you were this morning!

Thanks angel!

Yes let's do this and at least be slimmer for summer instead of being bigger

OK so end of day 1 and I survived!

I know some people find day 1 the hardest but for me it's the easiest.
I am full of hope of what I can achieve, full of motivation and enthusiasm and also still full of food from yesterday's last supper mode

So tomorrow sees the hard work begin.
I am literally taking this in small chunks.
Minute by minute for now.
Today's minutes are fast and easy.
Tomorrow's minutes may be a different story!

Good luck to anyone else starting or restarting.

Let's be slim for summer

I am going back to TFR susie. I have found a meal replacement site that does ready made shakes so have just placed a big order. This should last me 3 months. I have a course middle of may that I may come off it for but the other things I have going on, I'm just going to plough on through. I wanted to wait until the things were out of the way but my weight has crept back up again and I need to nip this in the bud before it goes any further.

Woop whoop! She's back!! I'm looking forward to following your journey - you inspired me so much in phase 1! Xx

I start my day 1 tomorrow so I'm a day behind you :)

Woop whoop! She's back!! I'm looking forward to following your journey - you inspired me so much in phase 1! Xx

Aww thanks yoyo!
Phase 1 went so well. I remember thinking at the time 'I need to do this now incase this is my one and only chance'.
I would have carried on too as once I was in the habit, it was relatively easy.
Unfortunately life gets in the way. I had plans that didn't involve TFR.

Overall though I am still relatively pleased that I have been able to maintain my weight for a year which is more than I have managed on previous attempts.
I just never managed to get back on it to get to goal.
Now will be that time though I hope.

Good luck with your restart yoyo although you have done a pretty fantastic job of maintaining your weight too.
It's about seeing it creep up though and nipping it in the bud whilst it's still manageable though isn't it. Something you would think is common sense but yet another thing I learned whilst on this journey

Week 1

Day 2

The harder day for me than day 1.
This will be the start of the 'let's just Really Really give a food based diet a go'! The thoughts often win!
But not today.
Today I will stay strong.

....... I hope

Keep looking back at that little post. It's just a thought and it's a fuzzy withdrawal thought when we feel hungry and weak willed. You can and WILL get through today and you'll feel fab tomorrow for doing it. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Week 1 Day 2 The harder day for me than day 1. This will be the start of the 'let's just Really Really give a food based diet a go'! The thoughts often win! But not today. Today I will stay strong. ....... I hope

You can do it miss Mac! :)

Aww thanks yoyo! Phase 1 went so well. I remember thinking at the time 'I need to do this now incase this is my one and only chance'. I would have carried on too as once I was in the habit, it was relatively easy. Unfortunately life gets in the way. I had plans that didn't involve TFR. Overall though I am still relatively pleased that I have been able to maintain my weight for a year which is more than I have managed on previous attempts. I just never managed to get back on it to get to goal. Now will be that time though I hope. Good luck with your restart yoyo although you have done a pretty fantastic job of maintaining your weight too. It's about seeing it creep up though and nipping it in the bud whilst it's still manageable though isn't it. Something you would think is common sense but yet another thing I learned whilst on this journey

Thanks miss Mac - I think you've done a great job of maintaining and once you get into it it won't take you long to get back to your lowest weight and en route to goal!

I'm pleased I've managed to maintain within around half a stone of goal, can't remember when I got to goal last year but I started my diet around a year ago!

Food thoughts kicking in strong!
I can't quit though I have 164 shakes due to be delivered tomorrow. I need to do this!

Maybe have an extra pack to satisfy your pang? Just until your there. Don't spend your evening stressing just make an extra shake with crushed ice and eat it with a spoon? Xxx

Maybe have an extra pack to satisfy your pang? Just until your there. Don't spend your evening stressing just make an extra shake with crushed ice and eat it with a spoon? Xxx

Oh that's a good idea! I bought my son a snow cone machine last year for his birthday which crushes ice up so well. I have just made a cup of tea and think I'm OK for now again but will definitely keep that idea for future reference

I have looked at my calender and have 20 days to do until my course. Well it's 19 now coz I've done yesterday!
I was always taking a break then and now as a small chunk it doesn't seem so bad.
God knows how I managed 4 months straight with no cheats last year. Seems almost impossible now!
Carrie you come up with such great ideas to help, your support means a lot, thank you xxx

We can do this MM. I'm going to try Carries ice tip too. I hope you made it through today. Let's get a week done then you'll remember how you stuck so true last time. It's just getting into it that's the trick.

Smaller time frame lame in your head should help. I panicked when I saw how much I'd ordered but it'll be gone in no time. Have a great day tomorrow.

Going to bed now so it seems I have survived

To be honest I am totally OK until I get stupid little thoughts in my head. If I could learn how to switch those off then this diet would be a breeze!

But for now, day 2 done... Phew

Back