Total Solution Miss Piggy's diary :0)

Sounds like you're doing fab.
It's lovely and sunny here too, will definitely need to get out and make the most of it. Have a great day :D

Well today has been lovely! The sun rather crazily turned from sun to pouring rain and back to beautiful blue sky, which was odd! Managed to cram in some duck feeding, and also a really lovely walk on the beach with my son! I didn't have my 1st pack until gone 2pm and just had my 2nd - thai chicken soup with extra chilli powder :0) will have the last one when munchkin in bed in a bit, probably porridge again!

bought myself some coke zero and popped a bit in the freezer :0) hoping for an icy bubbly treat!!

Hi, thought I'd return the favour and pop in to say hi and well done!!!

Sounds like your doing fab, and k fairy might be with you already!!!

Thanks for popping in to my diary, really needed that. I have woken with some new found determination!!!!

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

Day 6 today - WI day is Tuesday... Exciting!! Already noticing a difference getting out of bed in the morning feeling less like an 80 year old!! Really glad my head is in the right place now & feeling so motivated! I've got a meal out, a hen night, my sons birthday & a wedding to contend with over the next 7 weeks but planned all of them to the letter, not like me at all! My family are being really supportive, most of my friends are but just don't understand a vlcd, and my work colleagues are being great too! Although they keep banning talking about food & trying to eat quickly so they don't upset me-keep telling them it's my choice to do this & I don't actually want or need anything!!!

Been doing housework this morning, first time I've felt motivated to do hoovering in a whole! (normally thats OH's job!!) it's such a gorgeous day here, definitely lifts your mood! Now I just need to win the lottery to be able to afford to get my car through the MOT this week... I've been told to expect a bill of £600+.... Good job exante is cheaper than CD lol!!!

Well I tempted fate earlier by saying my head was in the right place, I was at home all day (fatal!) and I just craved food! Cooking OH's lunch was the worst, silly me decided to cook a joint of gammon in the slow cooker and it smelt amazing! i have to confess I nibbled the tiniest piece, but I did manage to stop myself. Really proud actually, normally that would have been the end, but I proved I can overcome that - I KNOW 3 packs a day is all I need for now, and lets face it if I mess it up now I'll probably never lose weight! and I NEED to! Not just for me, but I want to be around for my son, I want to give him a little brother or sister, and I want to grow old and grey with my OH!! That is my motivation, and this diary is my constant reminder :0) I WILL succeed, I WILL reach my goals!!!!!!

Yes you will suceed mrs, and there is not one single person here who has not nibbled something at some point ( I mean food wise LOL) , be very proud that you managed to stop yourself xxx

Pure filth!! (made me giggle though, me and my mind together in the gutter lol!) just had what I can only describe as a hot chocolate pudding substitute (basically a shake made with less water!) very tasty & means I'm going to bed with a nice full tummy :0)

Day 7... Just 1 day to WI...! Got a really rumbly tummy this morning, what's that all about?! Got a very long stressful day ahead at work too :0( please be kind to me today diet fairies!!!!!

Been having 1 cup of earl grey a day, hope that's not doing any damage! It's yummy though :0)

Damn hormones playing up too, I don't normally even get TOTM (due to having a mirena coil, sorry TMI!) but it's now lasted 3 days!! Small price to pay I suppose, but just makes me want to snuggle up on the sofa with stodge!!!!

Oh well that's enough of my Monday blues, time to get on with the day!! :0) x

Good morning MissP, good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, you're doing fabulous! :hug99: xx

Hi hun, good luck with the WI tomorrow x

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

Thanks ladies, feel really bloated tonight & got upset belly-just like my usual IBS but can't understand why when I'm not eating any of my trigger foods! Weird... I am however loving my new found energy! I managed to run up the stairs at work several times today without dying haha! And I feel happier, despite the devil on my shoulder trying to make me eat "normal food"! Even painted my nails for the first time in years :0) nervous about WI tomorrow but what will be will be, I can't fail on exante if I just follow it!

good luck for your weighin hunny i bet youll do brilliantly! xx

Well I'm pretty damn chuffed to say the least-only gone and lost 9lbs!! That takes me into the next stone down & only 5lbs away from a whole stone!

Got awful indigestion this morning after I decided to have some fish last night (really wanted something solid to eat!) so actually really looking forward to just having shakes today!

Bring on week 2 :0)

Yay 9lbs is a brilliant loss. Congratulations on all your hard work and determination. :happy096:

WOW! 9ls is fabulous, well done :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Got chatting with a friend of mine today & she really helped motivate me-she's lost loads of weight & she looks fab & I just thought "I want to feel like that!" Just had my soup for tea & feel soooo full, strange feeling!

Thinking about going away for the weekend, only downside being meals with the family. OH is brilliant & would probably settle for take away in a hotel room rather than make me sit at a table in a restaurant, so it's perfectly do-able.... All depends on the cost of getting Meg (the car!) through the MOT tomorrow.... God I need a lottery win lol!!!!

Back