Total Solution Miss Piggy's diary :0)

well done on your results! miss P, You should be very proud of yourself , good to hear you are feeling better, keep up the good work xxxx:553:

Hey everyone, wow today is flying-only just now having my lunch (or vanilla shake should I say!!). Off to the pre-school agm tonight, sounds like they're planning to get me to be chairperson. Flattered to be honest, little bit worried about the extra work but then it's good to put on the old cv I suppose.. "mum of 1, full time sales executive, studying for cert CII & pre-school chairperson" - my life's certainly not boring lol!!!

Wowsers those psyllium husks do the job don't they?! Think I'm going to cut down to just once a day instead of 2....!!

Decided to avoid the bars for a few days, just in case they're making me bloated. Being the daily weigher I am I have actually gained a pound in 2 days but can't see how! So going for 3 shakes/soups, 3.5L water & fingers crossed lol!

Hope you're all having a good day fellow exante-ers! :D x

Evening MP, glad to hear you are sounding ultra positive! Hope the small changes you have made will give you great results come WI xx
Keep up the good work x:)

Well this little piggy is now a fully fledged pre-school chairperson lol! We're off to the Indian to welcome all the new committee members in 2 weeks, so will have same as last time-had a massive loss after the last meal there lol! They're all planning to get hammered so I might just have to pretend my water is vodka....!

Little boy is poorly tonight, really hot & sweaty & coughing loads. Seems settled now, hope he manages to sleep (cos then I get to sleep too!!)

I ordered a dress from simplybe which arrived today but not sure I like it. It's a 24 though so that's at least 2 dress sizes gone :) I bought some killer heels too but I think they would literally kill me so might be sending them back... Shame cos I love them but to be honest they're quite loose so once I'm at goal they'll be massive!

Anyway bed time for this piggy, night all xx

:0clapper: Well done Mrs Chairperson!! Could you let me know what you had at the indian please, my girls want me to go with them at the weekend with my sons partners and i am unsure of what to have :confused: Thanks xx

Thanks!! I had sag paneer (spinach & a kind of cheese which I love!) mushroom bhaji & tandoori lamb (as I'm allergic to poultry). I didn't have any sauce & that little lot was more than enough to fill me up! I opted for high protein things & avoided the carbs. Not foolproof but best choices in the circumstances. I do love Indian food, excited about going there now :)

Oh drool... Sounds scrum!! I've never been brave enough Mayb now I'll bite d bullet one of these days as I'll know what 2 order.
Well done being elected U must b Mrs Popular!!!
From d sounds of it Ur a worker and r perfect 4d job:) I just made 30 cupcakes 4 d kids dat come 2 me during der lunch break 2 learn how 2 knit and sew! They wanted chocolate cupcakes with pink icing made into teddies so I'll post a wee picture!!! Not as cool as urs as time Wudnt allow but they'll b happy!!! I'm also making ice cream sundaes 4 dem so it should b fun!!! I'll probably do d same next wk 4 my class as I always end each term with a party as they well deserve one after workin SO hard 4 me all year!!!
Think Ur right re d bars.... Bad 4 triggering cravings plus d wheat in dem can bung u up!
Nitey nite MP
Ps Buns made with SR flour so wasn't tempted 2 taste dem!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

image-2537809319.jpg

Oops photo is sideways so ya need to turn Ur ph 2 c dem properly!! Buttons and smarties r a life saver!!!

Wow dats a cool idea! Do u cook dem in d oven inside d ice cream cones?
I've an I phone When posting a new reply u press on d + sign on d top of d screen and d options pop up whether u want to take a pic or choose an existing one Then u upload it

Shoobs they look fab, the kiddies will love them!!

I've often wondered if you cook the cake in the cones too, bet they look great!

I'm not sure about being "popular" for chairperson - more likely that no-one else wanted the job lol!

I've never been a massive fan of the bars (I like them but agree re cravings etc) but I had loads to eat after buying the bumper pack so pretty much had to have 1 a day! Next time I'll go for shakes only again i think!

Well thankfully it's F....F...F....Friday!! Got everything crossed that it doesn't rain Sunday for little mans birthday (it's been scorching hot sunshine on his birthday for the last 3 years-vividly remember laying in hospital looking out at a gorgeous blue sky!!!) But if it rains we now have the gazebo up so won't be all bad. This year I've only invited 20 people too (instead of our usual 50 lol!) we have a big garden but house not so big, so ok when the weathers good but not when it's raining as no-where to shelter!!)

Have a good day peeps :)

Tanx MP Hope d rain keeps away We certainly have been gettin far 2 much of it l8ly!!!
Ul have 2 take a pic of d bday table 2 show us all Ur fab creations!!!
I must get Ur recipe 4 frosting as mine wasn't stiff enough.... Perhaps d Pure margarine (dairy free ) is 2 blame as I used Icing sugar, Pure, Vanilla Essence and food colouring
Have a super wkend!!! Fingers crossed sun shines 4 ya!!!

Could be that, I must admit I always use butter! I remember making a cake for my mum ages ago & the icing was just like slop because I used a margarine instead lol! This is the recipe I use for both cakes & icing...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/cupcakes_93722

Made some cupcakes for the guys at work yesterday & one of them said he thought I should go professional! Not something I would consider but the compliment was nice :) Just hope the birthday cake comes out ok-that's tonight's job!! Going to be up til gone midnight I reckon lol!! I just googled "ice cream cone cupcakes" too & it seems you do cook them in the cone so I'm going to have a stab at them too ;) pics will follow!! xx

Good afternoon MissP. Well done on the election and fingers crossed the sun comes out on Sunday :hug99: xx

Well I am shattered!! Just spent the last 4.5 hours cooking & decorating 30 cupcakes, making a big number 3 cake & icing it & decorating it. Not 100% done but I'm mega happy with it :D but my feet are so painful now! Will be so glad when I shift some more of this weight, my poor body is strongly protesting! My hips & back hurt, my feet are throbbing like someone is sticking hot pokers in them & I think the only solution is a couple of paracetamol & bed!! Night all xx

Feeling really down this morning. I weigh daily because I find it helps me especially web doing a vlcd. Except today! I just don't understand how now I'm 100% back on TS that I have put on 1lb!!! Essentially it's therefore been 2 weeks of staying the same. My body is surviving on this silly amount of calories & has over 10 stone of fat to help itself to & doesn't seem to want to!

Will try & keep positive as its totally the wrong weekend for me to feel like this with my friends hen night tonight & BBQ for my little boy tomorrow, really scared I'm going to end up bingeing & it'll be game over. Sorry to be a tired emotional negative wreck this morning but had to put my feelings into words!!

Ok well I take some of that back, I just did the obsessive thing of weighing again & it suggests I've lost 5lbs, so I think either scales or battery are knackered. They've always been a bit temperamental but I think it might be time for a new set! x

Wow wee Slap on d bum 4 scale hoppin but am sure glad u hopped on a 2nd time ...round of applause.... Dats brilliant!
Busy wkend 4 u .... Ur son will b thrilled Take lots of photos!!! NJoy hen and dance d nite away.... U cud kick another 2 on d dance floor ;)
Stand tall and proud.... Ur doin fantastic!!
Miles of smiles

Back