Total Solution Miss Piggy's diary :0)

Hello Miss P, glad to hear you are planning ahead I like you am starting to think the odd bit of protien won't do anny harm but I don't know why when i am really not hungry! Hope you have had a good day!xx

woo hoo I've been 100% TS today, proud as punch! Even sat & watched dad stepmum & son eat bbq food without anything other than scrummy yummy water passing my lips lol!! No more nibbly bits of protein for me, just a lower number on the scales, a slinkier body for our trip to florida in about 8-9 months & then my ultimate goal of becoming a mummy again!

Thanks for the pedometer sugestions, going to have a gander on amazon in a minute to see what I can find... really enjoyed my walk today, wish Ryan would go in a pushchair as could go on a lovely long walk then, but he is such a strong willed little boy he insists on walking but can only manage about 1/2 a mile before being carried. The irony is that about 5 weeks ago I weighedroughly what I weigh now, plus his weight!!! how on earth did my poor body carry it?! he weighs 2 stone 4 lbs and feels soooo heavy!!

Just devoured a hot vanilla shake, belly is nicely full and I have just done some more revision, think I've crammed all I can, will let you all know how I get on tomorrow as will get results instantly.... will treat myself to a coke zero when I pass (positive mindset lol!)

Woohoo! well done :D and good luck for tomorrow!! :) I'm sure you'll do great :)

40 mins to go until the exam, nerves are kicking in lol!!! Perhaps I should've avoided the poco perles last night after all-they did the job but didn't expect them to continue doing the job all day :-/ oh well at least I'm not bloated anymore!!! :)

Misspiggy1981 said:
40 mins to go until the exam, nerves are kicking in lol!!! Perhaps I should've avoided the poco perles last night after all-they did the job but didn't expect them to continue doing the job all day :-/ oh well at least I'm not bloated anymore!!! :)

N'aaaw best of luck lovely :) xx

Good afternoon MissP, good luck with your exam :hug99: xx

Your well wishes worked-I have a provisional pass result, need to wait for the mark but I can't tell you how relieved I am!!! I've decided to get a new iPhone now to treat myself-extravagant but been planning it for a while, and I need something non food so that's going to be it lol!

Just had my bar, will have a celebration soup when I get home!!

Hope everyone has had as successful a day as me :)

YAY! Well done :D :0clapper: Sounds like the iphone is well deserved :)

Ooh well done ~ enjoy your pressie to yourself, you've earned it :D xx

haha I have an iphone 3gs but its getting on a bit and starting to go wrong every now and then so decided enough is enough. not due for upgrade for 2 months but I don't care lol!! I love words with friends, I haven't kept up to date with my ongoing games for the past couple of weeks, its very addictive though isn't it! Still can't get over passing the exam, honestly thought I was going to fail about halfway through when I had already put question marks beside 15 out of 25 questions lol!!

Just had a mushroom soup with curry powder - however yummy is that?! so happy to be back on TS 100% :) Feel so much better & no longer bloated (although tummy been v sensitive today). expecting a sts with tomorrows WI, but think I can just about cope with that, probably time for my body to catch up with itself after the massive losses in the first couple of weeks!

Hubby watching football so thinking about starting mums cupcakes.... or i might just doze on the sofa lol!!! Little chap already in bed, he fell asleep on the way home after I picked him up from my mums and he's been full of beans all day, at least that means an evening to myself, how very much appreciated that is tonight!! x

Hey well done MP Delighted u flew thro d exam and passed with flyin colours ;)
I've an i phone 4s Der mighty
Never heard of words with friends- is dat an app?
Have u Dr Oetgar products over der? Checkout cupcake competition U cud win trip 2 NY Now Wudnt dat b cool???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh thanks shoobs I'll keep an eye out for the Dr Oetker comp, would be fab to win that!!

Well today is day 36 I think, just weighed in for the 5th time & lost 1lb, which I'm incredibly chuffed about after fluctuating so much during the week. The extra water definitely helping & being TS is what's done it the past couple of days... So back on it 100% :) that's 2 stone now, 2 more WI's to get to my 1st (revised) mini goal but feeling confident now...!!

My silly phone keeps switching itself off (so apologies for not posting on many diaries but halfway through me typing it tends to just die!) so determined to go out on my lunch break today & try & sort my new one, fingers crossed!!! :)

Good morning Miss P, well done on the 1lb lost.

2 stones in 5 weeks is amazing :hug99: xx

Well done on your loss :D

Back