Total Solution Miss Piggy's diary :0)

Well Done Miss P!! -1lb is great after a few days away!
Imagine what the result could have been if you weren't doing exante!! :D

Congratulation Miss P, :happy096: well done on your 2 stone, i have my week 5 WI tomorrow i would be delighted to get a 1lb, keep up the good work xx

thank you all, I've been 100% again for 3 days on the trot so head definitely in gear and looking forward to seeing the lbs fall off again! tonight has consisted of me playing with my new iphone :) & also decorating mums cupcakes for tomorrow... CAKE WARNING AHEAD!!! I've made lemon cakes with lemon frosting & lemon curd filling, coffee & walnut cakes with nutella filling & coffee frosting and finally vanilla cakes with strawberry jam filling and a lilac strawberry flavoured frosting.... I'm really proud of these ones, they look beautiful!

Just had a mushroom soup with oodles of curry powder, very spicy and much needed! I'm shattered today & finding work really tough this week. Targets are so hard sometimes and you need to be constantly motivated and sometimes you just think "sod it" lol!!

Just watched that programme about great ormond street - incredible what they do there! and yes I did cry lol!

Happy Tuesday to you all, hope everyone is doing OK? Thanks for popping my to my diary, apologies for my ramblings too haha!! xx

Well done on being 100% :D Ohh the cakes sound yummy, I'm sure your mum will love them :)

Mushroom soup is the worst! Never tried it with curry powder!?! Is it nice or just makes it edible?
Well done on sticking to it 100% x your will power is fab x

I like the mushroom soup but 20 times better with curry powder, gives it some flavour & I love spicy food too :) failing that I put in garlic salt and or chilli powder... I like variety!! x

Good afternoon MissP, those cakes sound yummmmmmy! Lucky mum! Hope you're having a wonderful time with her on her birthday :hug99: xx

Aw thanks GP, well that's part of the reason for the cakes as her birthday is actually tomorrow but I'm working til 8pm & she'll be ferrying my little boy around from preschool & home again so I won't get to see her! She opened all her presents this morning though & she was well & truly spoilt!

Feel like I could eat the world today!!! (had a cheeky spoon of cream cheese earlier-fairly low carbs but naughty calories!) Just having my last soup & then bed for me. I've noticed I've been going to bed later & that I haven't been falling asleep on the sofa either which is very good. Got to the stage where I was curling up on the sofa at about 9 & hubby was waking me up at midnight to go to bed lol!!!

Ryan's birthday party is this Saturday (birthday is next Sunday though) - we're holding it at brewsters so no preparing food/cake or clearing up for me :) all his little friends are going to have so much fun!! I'm doing a BBQ for his actual birthday but only for family & friends that may as well be family!

Tomorrow I'm going out for dinner with my friend. I am planning steak or fish & will stick to low carb as I know she'll be watching me lol!! No point in cheating, it's only cheating myself & won't achieve anything will it?

Right bed time for this piggy, hope you're all well-I'll either try & catch up on diaries tomorrow at work when I'm bored (lol!) or Friday. Toodles xx

image-3465718229.jpg

Here you go shoobs, hope it works-I'm on the new phone & too tired to be technically minded! (sorry to everyone trying to avoid cake!!) xx

Oooooh they look fab ~ permission to drool on your diary :drool: Fantastic losses too, you must be very pleased xx

Haha permission granted!! thanks :)

Very pleased with my losses , just wish I wasn't a daily weigher as it really does affect your mindset sometimes!! x

Wow! They look yummy! :D

Oh wow They look amazing!!!!!! Ok if I ever reach 9 st I'm comin over 4 afternoon tea once u can make dem wheat free ;) Definately cud win a prize!! Luv luv Ur swirling icing ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You would be more than welcome, hmm I wonder how you'd make them wheat free... Could be a new niche in the market for those!

Wowsers I'm tired this morning, really not looking forward to an 11 hour day today.... But very much looking forward to dinner tonight with my friend! :)

Another great incentive to get to goal, thanks lol!! X

I'm up for sampling carb/calorie free ones :D

Back