Total Solution Miss Piggy's diary :0)

Sounds like a great day and well done on your determination not to let the wedding goodies trip you up. Glad the dress worked - bet you looked fab. Doesn't it make a change to actually enjoy the whole dressing up experience instead of dreading it. Well done you. X

Morning all! I'm being very lazy today after the busiest month ever!!! Didn't drink enough water yesterday so have upped that today, had vanilla latte for breakfast (1/2 pack) & veg soup with curry powder for lunch (1/2 pack) with about 1.5L water so far. It's weird how I've "gone off" carbs-just did little ones lunch of beans & sausages on toast & can honestly say I didn't fancy it! (good job really or we would have been fighting over it lol!!)

Going to have 1/2 pack every 2 hours & want to get through another 1.5L water at least. Feeling good that I'm on a mission for July to stay TS & get some more weight off ASAP!!!

Go MissP!! You can do it!!! xxx

What a fantastic end to d mth of June
Ur determination 2 stick 2 d plan is absolutely awe inspiring U deserve a big loss on WI day!!
Well done girlfriend!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha thanks, I'll be honest I've wobbled today :( had a coke zero & it made my tummy so bubbly it made me hungry & I raided the ham. Should have just tried to occupy myself elsewhere but that's the problem with lazy days!!! Feel bloated & sick now-that will teach me! Can't wait to get back to normal tomorrow-work will be less stressful for a few weeks but busy enough that I won't have time to think about food. & if I take myself off for a walk in my lunch break I'll be less likely to pop to tesco-damn their express store right outside my office!!!!

The determination is still there -especially after seeing several little newborn babbies at the wedding!! My friend took a pic of us & said "you've done so well so far, but this will be the photo we look back on when you've completed your weight loss journey & realise just how far you've come" :) nice when people have faith in you & want you to succeed!!! xx

Evening MP..... glad you had a great time at the wedding and staying in the zone was a fantastic achievement. I know what you mean about not fancying carbs any more....... I swear, I look at them and just think of the horrible things they'll do to my body! I look at the supermarket shelves and all I can see is aisles and aisles of carbs. The other day I was so desperate for a snack I ended up buying a piece of cheese from the deli where I used to buy my lunchtime pizza:D And then I ate it (well, not all of it) Anyway, I'm sure with your determination you'll lose loads in July and be a step closer to your goal.......... Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

Good morning Miss P, you made wise choices at the wedding. Well done!

Loving the positivity, though don't worry about the ham It won't have done any damage I'm sure.

Hope you're having an amazing 100% on track day! :hug99: xx

Hello hello!! I haven't forgotten everyone, just been manic busy, I promise i'll get around to writing in your diary soon!!

Busy day at work, tried a s&s day today-god the toffee shakes are awful!!!! Had a mouthful of salt at the end, I was nearly sick! I loved the chilli though! 1 pack left as had some pork & veg for tea. Hope it's not like the earlier shake lol!!!

Hope everyone is well, thanks for popping by xx

Well I've managed to get to a few diaries, apologies if I missed you but I'll try again later-not enough hours in my day!!!

WI this morning & super pleased to report I've lost 5lbs this week :D so that's now 36lbs in 8 weeks!! Aaaannndddd.....that also takes me into the 19's officially!!!!! Need a new mini challenge now as I'd got to the 2.5 stone on Saturday for my friends wedding... I think I'm going to have to say 14lbs from now until end of July... That would take me to 50lbs! Yep that's it, challenge set :)

Misspiggy1981 said:
Well I've managed to get to a few diaries, apologies if I missed you but I'll try again later-not enough hours in my day!!!

WI this morning & super pleased to report I've lost 5lbs this week :D so that's now 36lbs in 8 weeks!! Aaaannndddd.....that also takes me into the 19's officially!!!!! Need a new mini challenge now as I'd got to the 2.5 stone on Saturday for my friends wedding... I think I'm going to have to say 14lbs from now until end of July... That would take me to 50lbs! Yep that's it, challenge set :)

Woo hoo well done you !!!

Fantastic! Well done - you must be feeling so pleased and proud! :D x

Wow!! That is faaaaaaantastic !! 36lbs in 8 weeksss!! You doing veryyy well MissP :party0011::woohoo:

Good afternoon Miss P. Wow! well done on the 5lbs loss, and also well done on the total 36lbs lost to date, amazing! :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Yay - You are doing brilliantly!! Well done - you must be feeling fab!

Tuesday Club Rocks!!

Laura X

Well today has been lovely (apart from working lol!) my mum brought Ryan into the city to meet me from work & we went to watch the Olympic torch relay! It was such a great atmosphere & Ryan enjoyed himself. He had ice cream (had to lick my finger where it dripped as no tissues but felt mega guilty after that!!!) took loads of pics-lots of happy memories :)

Just finished reading 50 shades of grey... Debating reading the 2nd book, although the 1st finished a bit abruptly!!

Food wise all good, did have a small piece of smoked sausage and a few olives at lunch time. Finding I'm following WS more and more but still getting ok losses so for now I can deal with that... Hope everyone's had a good day? Just a 10 hour shift for me tomorrow after dropping Ryan at pre-school & then 4 days off! Can't wait :D xx

Hope Ur shift passes quickly MP Gr8 2 have 4 days off together! Ur Mam sounds gr8 with Ryan. SO lucky havin dat support!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back